#15440976 11/22/20
P
phil223 Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
P
IMAGINE BEING A TROLL:

Imagine that your life was so empty, so sad, so pointless, that you had nothing better to do than write comments meant to incite, dissuade, anger, offend, insult, or bring down a total stranger.

Imagine that you never made anything of yourself, you never attained your goals, you never got what you wanted. You know you should have done better, you should have made more of an effort, but you didn’t.

Now imagine you see others doing things you cannot, like writing a coherent and thoughtful opinion without insults, profanity, or anger.

You only grow more angry, more empty, more hateful. You become what you were destined to be all along, life’s lowliest creature...

A TROLL

Copied from Parler
And I liked it

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I did notice that some board members are not able to deal with reality.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Some people need more hobbies

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Ironic that a troll trolls a thread about the definition of a troll. 🙄

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by phil223
IMAGINE BEING A TROLL:

Imagine that your life was so empty, so sad, so pointless, that you had nothing better to do than write comments meant to incite, dissuade, anger, offend, insult, or bring down a total stranger.

Imagine that you never made anything of yourself, you never attained your goals, you never got what you wanted. You know you should have done better, you should have made more of an effort, but you didn’t.

Now imagine you see others doing things you cannot, like writing a coherent and thoughtful opinion without insults, profanity, or anger.

You only grow more angry, more empty, more hateful. You become what you were destined to be all along, life’s lowliest creature...

A TROLL

Copied from Parler
And I liked it

Huh. To be fair, that describes about half the folks on the 'fire.

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by skeen
IMAGINE BEING A TROLL:

A TROLL

Copied from Parler
And I liked it

I'd venture to say 2/3 of the campers

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by ISRO
IMAGINE BEING A TROLL:

A TROLL

Copied from Parler
And I liked it

I'll see your 2/3's and up you another 3/10s. That's 0.967 of the total,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
IMAGINE BEING A TROLL:

A TROLL

Copied from Parler
And I liked it

Yet you and the other trolls never post pic's, tell stories , share gun & hunting info etc..... true internet wanna be basement dwellers in my book... congrats the OP is describing you.... lmao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
what is the lineage of trolls? weren't they from norway originally? or was it iceland?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Gus
what is the lineage of trolls? weren't they from norway originally? or was it iceland?

I thought it was Notre Dame.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
IMAGINE BEING A TROLL:

A TROLL

Copied from Parler
And I liked it

And how ironic you show up here. . .

Worthless by any definition.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
The trolls don’t concern me. Two have posted on this thread but I can’t see what they have said because they are blocked.

What I find inconceivable is the IDIOTS who respond to them.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Worst part is that they only have a “voice” over a computer connection. Worthless pussies incapable of fitting in with society. Scared of their own shadows outside Grandmas house.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Gus

ga beat nd last year in football i think. pretty recently overall.

but before notre dame i think they controlled who could cross bridges, and who couldn't?

i mean, if a bridge is blocked, how could we determine if a troll was involved in the blocking?

was billy goat gruff a troll, or was he just another goat trying to make a living by taxing bridge crossings?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
IMAGINE BEING A TROLL:

Is steelhead posting again?

LOL
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus

but before notre dame i think they controlled who could cross bridges, and who couldn't?

i mean, if a bridge is blocked, how could we determine if a troll was involved in the blocking?

was billy goat gruff a troll, or was he just another goat trying to make a living by taxing bridge crossings?

My mistake, I was thinking Gargoyles. But Notre dame does have bridges so who knows!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most suffer from a lifetime of poor decisions. It's always the fault of someone else. That's why jealousy and envy are such an easy sell for their betters.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
most of the 'fire folks pride themselves on being played by a troll like a Stradivarius violin.

Sam......

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus

My mistake, I was thinking Gargoyles. But Notre dame does have bridges so who knows!

lol. i think gargoyles are probably kin to trolls, maybe they designed the trolls, i don't know?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
96 members (35, 308ld, 338reddog, 7887mm08, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 1,597 guests, and 727 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,766
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.