Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
All the newer drug laws passed by our stupid Liberals and dumbass Queen/Governor...

Examples? just yesterday in my travels...

1. our local Wally World... at the entrance to the parking lot is a Taco Bell..., bordering the major road thru town..
people are always out there with their signs about being stranded, need gas money, they are hungry.. God Bless etc..

Well today I saw an even newer twist to all of that...Sitting at the light, to go home.. here's one guy holding their sign, and then there are two more.. ( 18 to 20 yrs old) sitting there, needles out and shooting up.. right in public in broad day light... not even old enough to be drug worn out looking... no cops even bothering to do anything about it...

2... Lowe's over in Medford... Had to go relieve myself... to head to the men's room... go in there, and there is some 20 something, standing right there after you open the doorway... slapping himself on top the head like Curley in the Three Stooges did with that WO WO WO thing he always did....so I walk around him just thinking he's one of the local meth heads...hair all sticking out like he is a geo-pet, whose been mud wrestling a pig in a hog pen and smells like the hog...then he's jumping up and down, banging his head into the mirror at the sink....then reaches into his pockets and pulls out every thing that is in them, onto the counter...
money, drug paraphernalia, and little packets of stuff... he then just picks it up and throws it all into the air, and all over the bathroom floor...banging his head enough on the mirror, that he is bleeding like a stuck pig...one Mexican runs out, returns in 2 second with two more Mexican friends.. grabbing all the money and drug packets from all over the floor, before store security gets there...guys higher than a kite... I leave and report it to the store authority at the front desk... I'm the third person to do so...

they have called an ambulance to try and get him to a hospital.. then tell me that they are supposedly not allowed to do a thing about it, and neither are the Police.... all the cops can do is try to keep him from hurting himself too bad, waiting for the ambulance to get there....

doesn't life under liberalism sound wonderful? but don't worry, coming to a democRAT ran state near you in the near future...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
What drugs have been legalized in Oregon? Not heroin, I hope.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Ain't it a wonderful world here John!! I know it's frustrating for the cop[s too. Can't do a damn thing about it. Love it!!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Yup, le

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
yup, basically less than a dime bag will get you a ticket and the opportunity to go to rehab to get your life in order. What a joke.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I guess Sodom and Gomorrah were like this in the end too!

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Should be easy to ship Seattle druggies that way

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Acts like a cat with distemper, Nothing a 40 grain dose wouldn’t cure.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by brassman
yup, basically less than a dime bag will get you a ticket and the opportunity to go to rehab to get your life in order. What a joke.

Good morning John...

yeah, I heard it best on the Meyer's show on KMED one morning show, recently...

The Cops can give them a ticket if they have over a certain amount... but if they go to court for the ticket, the cop has to show up.. and secondly if they don't have the money to pay the fine, then the judge is suppose to just waive it...Potlandia logic..

and as far as Rehab... they are just going to hand the jerkoff a Business Card to the Rehab place locally... more will probably show up to get fed for free than anything else... or maybe a place to sleep if the night is cold enough...

These new laws are going to make about every major street corner all over Oregon, look like the average street corner in Potland...needles, empty packets, left over smelly clothes, contaminated with Lord Knows what...

now I am waiting for the ambulances starting to have to bring bodies into the Hospital Morgues, that got ran over by cars, on dark rainy nights, because these drug addicts were passed out laying in the middle of the road.. and the person who ran over them are going to be charged with it in courts, pay big fines and/or sent to jail... and then good luck with any insurance rates ... hard to obtain, price thru the roof... once again, getting screwed by the State, because they demand it.. and these drug addicts are never at fault and are just victims of society...

Going to end up once the words get around of what someone had to deal with hitting one of these clowns passed out in the middle of the road... when people hit them, they are just going to keep driving....

if you ran over something passed out in the road on a dark rainy night, with low visibility, and then always wearing dark ratty clothes, would that be a hit and run charge? With that, I can see how the democRATS are thinking real quick... another revenue stream for Queen Kate....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

"Small amounts".. what ever that means... to cops who have their hands tied...

oh, meth, heroin, coke, and a host of others that are real harmful...

When I saw those kids shooting up on the street corner at 10 in the morning, at that light..
I saw two county sheriff deputies go by and I know they had to see them.. but they never stopped..

the county Sheriff's station is right behind Walmart.. so its not like a lot of cops are not passing that corner all day long..

you are seeing more and more tents set up in the brush all over the place here...and some of them are getting pretty extensive , like no plans of ever moving them...

I wish there was just a vigilante crowd, who would just stop and set the damn things on fire.. start chasing these people out of here, with the concept that being a bum isn't a safe thing to be around this county or over in Jackson county either...

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Its decriminalization not legalization gah! Lol

Fyi every jurisdiction is going to be sending their doper schitt heads to Oregon on a greyhound...

Hopefully narcan is in short supply

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 11/22/20.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
^^^^I believe the purge that needs to happen starts with the local leadership and work up the chain of command....starting with mayors, local media, etc. We know that won't happen , but if I am to be put in prison for wreaking havoc on a homeless , druggie camp ,I might as well serve my time for cutting the head off the serpent!

Last edited by troublesome82; 11/22/20. Reason: wording
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Seafire
All the newer drug laws passed by our stupid Liberals and dumbass Queen/Governor...

Examples? just yesterday in my travels...

1. our local Wally World... at the entrance to the parking lot is a Taco Bell..., bordering the major road thru town..
people are always out there with their signs about being stranded, need gas money, they are hungry.. God Bless etc..

Well today I saw an even newer twist to all of that...Sitting at the light, to go home.. here's one guy holding their sign, and then there are two more.. ( 18 to 20 yrs old) sitting there, needles out and shooting up.. right in public in broad day light... not even old enough to be drug worn out looking... no cops even bothering to do anything about it...

2... Lowe's over in Medford... Had to go relieve myself... to head to the men's room... go in there, and there is some 20 something, standing right there after you open the doorway... slapping himself on top the head like Curley in the Three Stooges did with that WO WO WO thing he always did....so I walk around him just thinking he's one of the local meth heads...hair all sticking out like he is a geo-pet, whose been mud wrestling a pig in a hog pen and smells like the hog...then he's jumping up and down, banging his head into the mirror at the sink....then reaches into his pockets and pulls out every thing that is in them, onto the counter...
money, drug paraphernalia, and little packets of stuff... he then just picks it up and throws it all into the air, and all over the bathroom floor...banging his head enough on the mirror, that he is bleeding like a stuck pig...one Mexican runs out, returns in 2 second with two more Mexican friends.. grabbing all the money and drug packets from all over the floor, before store security gets there...guys higher than a kite... I leave and report it to the store authority at the front desk... I'm the third person to do so...

they have called an ambulance to try and get him to a hospital.. then tell me that they are supposedly not allowed to do a thing about it, and neither are the Police.... all the cops can do is try to keep him from hurting himself too bad, waiting for the ambulance to get there....

doesn't life under liberalism sound wonderful? but don't worry, coming to a democRAT ran state near you in the near future...

Sounds like paradise.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
We can debate forever on "the right thing to do" when it comes to handling the epidemic of druggy/homeless, but the fact is there is a lot of ennabling going on by "caring compassionate people".
Every time there is a cold snap around the Jefferson area, the first thing you see is warming shelters opening up, food handouts, every holiday, free Thanksgiving and Christmas meals. Health care cannot be denied by law..it just goes on and on, making it easier for them to survive. In my estimation, we should let people on a self destructive path...continue on that path. No more Narcan at public expense. Let Darwin do what Darwin does best. Let the church groups help the people who are trying help themselves.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The right thing to do is let their own free will be their ultimate demise. No narcan, no clean needles, no methadone.

F uck all these p.o.s. dopeheads

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 11/22/20.
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wife works at our local hospital....

There is good news to this problem and has been for a long time...but you never hear it on the news or in the local paper...

but the good news, is they are bring at least one overdose "victim" into the morgue almost ever day of the week...

bad news, is there always seem to be another dozen ready to replace them with...

even the local LEO depts don't post what the death toll is weekly or daily for the overdose counts...

maybe the democRATS, do have the right solution for them all... let them OD themselves...

just the rest of us, haven't gotten use to the concept of dead young people all over the place, every day...

but they aren't going to aspire to anything more in life, than being a financial drain on society...

however taking care of them all, sure supplies a lot of job security for governmental employees...

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Essentially all of them including H and crystal meth.

Worse fines for no seatbelt or using a cell phone on the hiway.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Oregon has good blacktail deer and bear hunting. Stay away from town.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm glad Oregon volunteered to take the druggies.

Yup.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Its decriminalization not legalization gah! Lol

Fyi every jurisdiction is going to be sending their doper schitt heads to Oregon on a greyhound...

Hopefully narcan is in short supply

that would be great. For the longest time, Portland was buying bus tickets and giving them to the homeless - sending them to us in Spokane. As far as I know, they may still be doing it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
696 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,787 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,877
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.