Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
One small detail you left out, the "pro drug law" hasn't gone into effect yet. Not that it really matters, but if your local law enforcement is ignoring it as you claim, it's a city/county issue at this point.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deltakid
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Its decriminalization not legalization gah! Lol

Fyi every jurisdiction is going to be sending their doper schitt heads to Oregon on a greyhound...

Hopefully narcan is in short supply

that would be great. For the longest time, Portland was buying bus tickets and giving them to the homeless - sending them to us in Spokane. As far as I know, they may still be doing it.

Absolutely. Every jurisdiction does it in some manner. Greyhounds are the bum and doper express...endlessly shuffling scheitbags around the country.

It's a shame, I always wanted to go to the owyhee country to hunt chukar...not no mo.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"Small amounts" of heroin legal. That is insane.

I hear that used to be a great state.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You also realize that "user amounts" of hard drugs has been a misdemeanor for several years, right? It can be enhanced if the person has prior felonies or multiple misdemeanor drug convictions, but it takes quite a bit to get a new felony possession of a controlled substance conviction.

And Oregon is far from alone in that aspect. Utah has almost the exact same laws on their books. It's part of the Justice Reinvestment Investment initiative (JRI) from several years ago. Unless a person has prior felonies, it takes getting caught (and convicted) at least four times with user amounts before it becomes a felony. I'll bet the majority of states have similar laws if they're taking JRI grant money.

Oregon took it a step further and went from a misdemeanor to an infraction. The burglaries, robberies, thefts, assaults, sex crimes, etc. that go hand in hand with drug use are still felonies and is how any DA who doesn't agree with the "new law" is going to hammer people.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
One small detail you left out, the "pro drug law" hasn't gone into effect yet. Not that it really matters, but if your local law enforcement is ignoring it as you claim, it's a city/county issue at this point.

Probably because the D.A. office will not prosecute those charges....and the lib d.a.'s arent going to hammer anyone lol

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 11/22/20.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ITEOTWAWKI!!!

Same as with pot, life in Oregon ended.

laffin

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well, not every county in Oregon is run by liberals. The county I live in is a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary county and the sheriff is not enforcing any of the governor's Covid mandates.

Get outside of Portland, Salem, Eugene, Ashland, and Oregon is pretty conservative.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As someone who's beyond sick and tired of all the loser vagrants in WA State, I want to personally thank your idiot rulers for creating a reason for all our local losers to migrate to Oregon. I'm being facetious, kind of, but it'll be interesting to see just how much your homeless problems escalate after these changes.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Heroin (1 gram or less).
Cocaine (2 grams or less).
Methamphetamine (2 grams or less).
MDMA/ecstasy (less than 1 gram or five pills).
LSD (less than 40 user units).
Psilocybin (less than 12 grams).
Methadone (less than 40 user units).
Oxycodone (less than 40 pills, tablets or capsules).

No arrest, just a ticket.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yeah, because Washington isn't going to tolerate any drug use! I'll bet there's caravans headed this way right now...lol

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Yeah, because Washington isn't going to tolerate any drug use! I'll bet there's caravans headed this way right now...lol

I was kind of bashing both our states' commie azzholes in charge.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From working with folks that partake in said pastimes, I do believe that Oregon is considered the new promised land for some.

Yup.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

680 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,935 guests, and 1,428 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,472
Posts18,451,759
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.