Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Winner of the drawing kooks to a thread like flies around horseshit

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Pontius Pilate

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
One less Democrat politician.

A good start.

I understand the way you feel.

However, though I was born 2 years after he was killed, from what little I know about JFK, sounds like he had little in common with today's Democrats who are essentially communists.

JFK stood up to the Soviet Union when they tried to install nukes in Cuba. Today's Democrat party essentially IS the Soviet Union.

JFK cut taxes. No Democrat/Communist today is ever going to do that.

Evidently JFK was not a fan of the Federal Reserve. Both parties are fans of the Federal Reserve today.

No gun grabs under JFK that I know of.

I think CNN would call JFK a "far right radical" today.

Agree , listen to JFK speech about the globalist - military industrial complex - might have to listen twice the man had quite the vocabulary . JFK was curtailing a lot of these world communist [modern day KINGS] BS and they didn't like it to the point that they had him killed through the deep state which they fully control . The people in the cia/fbi/nsa/etc./etc. ARE NOT the rulers - they answer to the world controllers/families who've been in power for hundreds of years , and , will stay in power one way or the other .

I've never been able to come a decision in my mind on the Federal Reserve writings pertaining to JFK . Too many different stories , which is a tactic of the communist , a way to camouflage the facts .

JFK started issuing silver certificate notes as currency, each bill backed by US held silver. This would not allow the MID complex to implement their plan so JFK was neutralized.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
JFK was a better Republican than most Republicans these days.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I certainly don’t believe the official narrative. The magic bullet theory is completely unbelievable , Oswald is an implausible figure , and all ends were cleaned up way too neatly. Oswald being killed by a terminally ill man before he could say a word and Bobby being murdered also before he could get into position to pursue justice for his brother all are way too convenient. My best guess is the Mob/CIA cooperated to kill JFK. I love my country but fear and loathe our government.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

This is way too true !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
... I love my country but fear and loathe our government.

Truth

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
In “I Heard You Paint Houses” he expressed his belief that it was a mob deal and that there were enough veiled references to it within mob circles that it was pretty well known therein. He also said that Ruby was actually a pretty trusted mob associate. And the. He talked about other instances where the mob had used lone nuts when they wanted to carry out a bit that would be pretty high profile of non mob guys. It was fairly convincing.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
H
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm pretty convinced that the mob whacked JFK and his brother, and Oswald.

They keep it under wraps because the world's largest superpower doesn't want to admit that a bunch of dirty ass Italians put the president in place, and had him killed when he didn't maintain his part of the deal.

yea a bunch of dirty ass Italians killed a white hating irish bas tard JFK. that includes his brothers. many irish in politics hate white people like gov murphy of NJ. if the Italians killed him I am glad they did. but more likely the CIA along with pissrael did it

How did the Israelis figure into this?

as a jew I know you are lying not knowing the facts. JFK wanted to close dimona nuke site. he made that a top priority. the only thing he done right was to predict when that shi tty little country got nukes they would blackmail the world. look up the samson option where they brag they have targeted EVERY european capital

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

This is way too true !

todays conservatives would have been called communists in that era.
but kennedy and his brothers hated white people and JFK was ready to sign the white genocide act called imm reform act

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

They keep it under wraps because the world's largest superpower doesn't want to admit that a bunch of dirty ass Italians put the president in place, and had him killed when he didn't maintain his part of the deal.

yea a bunch of dirty ass Italians killed a white hating irish bas tard JFK. that includes his brothers. many irish in politics hate white people like gov murphy of NJ. if the Italians killed him I am glad they did. but more likely the CIA along with pissrael did it

Irish are a white hating minority? Jews are a white hating minority?

Where in the fug does one have to originate from to actually be white in that infinitesimal cluster of neurons you call a mind?

Would the Caucasus Mountains even qualify?

yes both groups are. the irish guys I knew in NYC did not hate whites but the ones in power did. Tip the bottle O'Neil was another. you see idiotic people like you who refuse to see the enemy here in the US and focus on a guy living in a mud hut 6K miles away is the reason the country went from 92% white to 59% white and the US cannot be saved. so you keep focusing on manufactured enemies abroad as the country goes brown and turns into south afreaka

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I love my country but fear and loathe our government.

Have you been to Las Vegas?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Winner of the drawing kooks to a thread like flies around horseshit

Welcome Brother Blowfly !

Grins

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
H

as a jew I know you are lying not knowing the facts. JFK wanted to close dimona nuke site. he made that a top priority. the only thing he done right was to predict when that shi tty little country got nukes they would blackmail the world. look up the samson option where they brag they have targeted EVERY european capital

From that you might deduce that next time there won’t be any boxcars and the taking of scchitt off of the likes of yourself won’t be a part of “the new deal”.

Throw your best punch.

BYW, Israel has the nukes in case you missed that.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
H

From that you might deduce that next time there won’t be any boxcars and the taking of scchitt off of the likes of yourself won’t be a part of “the new deal”.

Throw your best punch.

they stole everything they got mr fecalstein and they just started working on them during JFK's time. so as a demonic jew you get off on all European capitals being targeted by pissrael?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Irish are a white hating minority? Jews are a white hating minority?

Where in the fug does one have to originate from to actually be white in that infinitesimal cluster of neurons you call a mind?

Would the Caucasus Mountains even qualify?

yes both groups are. the irish guys I knew in NYC did not hate whites but the ones in power did. Tip the bottle O'Neil was another. you see idiotic people like you who refuse to see the enemy here in the US and focus on a guy living in a mud hut 6K miles away is the reason the country went from 92% white to 59% white and the US cannot be saved. so you keep focusing on manufactured enemies abroad as the country goes brown and turns into south afreaka

You’ve yet to come forth with:

1. Who are these Mob guys that “you know a lot of “.

2. Proof of “the fact” that 90% of all Hispanic people here in the USA are illegals.

Take a moment and address Those two if you would, please.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
H

Throw your best punch.

they stole everything they got mr fecalstein and they just started working on them during JFK's time. so as a demonic jew you get off on all European capitals being targeted by pissrael?

Could it be that the “theft” you mentioned was because you Goy Boys were asleep on the job or you sold out your own country?

Protecting oneself against all enemies foreign and domestic is a good solid plan just maybe because countries and their regimes tend to change over time?

I know that’s a little over your head.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by smokepole
I love my country but fear and loathe our government.

Have you been to Las Vegas?

Thanks for the info. you've contributed .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Up until the Zapruder film was released to the public I never thought much of the situation. I accepted the official narrative.

Then, when the film came out and I saw the violent impact hit JFK in the right side of his forehead and blow his brains all over the trunk of the limo, I knew that there had been a coup.

In the film, you see Jackie stand up and start crawling over the back of the seat towards the trunk. She was attempting to retrieve JFK brains from back there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was 8 years old in 1963 and remember that almost all of the adults were sad, lots of tears, particularly when we watched it all on black/white TV.

The story about the Mafia staging JFK's assassination makes sense to me. Claims have been made that Old Joe paid the Mafia to fix the primary in West Virginia so that JFK would beat HHH and get the nomination and then fix the general election in Illinois, mostly Chicago/Cook County, so that JFK would beat RMN. Supposedly Sam Giancana, the reputed Chicago Mafia boss, did the fixing and he was killed the night before he was scheduled to testify in Federal Court. Giancana and JFK were reputedly having concurrent affairs with the same woman, Judith Exner, while JFK was POTUS.

Jack Ruby, actually Jack Rubenstein, was reputed to be an associate of Joe Campisi, who in turn, was reputed to be a lieutenant in the Mafia family of New Orleans boss Carlo Marcello. The attorney for Florida Mafia boss Santo Trafficante, Jr., Frank Ragano, wrote about it in his book, Mob Lawyer. RFK was pushing the FBI to go after organized crime, particularly its involvement with the unions and even more so his focus was on the Teamsters and Jimmy Hoffa.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

331 members (1_deuce, 264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 29aholic, 49 invisible), 1,759 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,433
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.