Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Nope.

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hell yeah, bring it on. I’ll be first

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

I,d be first in line the number of shots I have had in my life time numbers between 50 and 70. Never had a side effect from any of them

and some of them were experimental that the military gave us, and they did no harm. Everyone just needs to suck it up, put your big boy pants on and take

like a man for grandpa and grandma.

DickTuck,

Is there anything you're not afraid of?

Pussy excluded.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yes

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

I,m afraid of lots of things, I put my big boy pants on and overcome it. What you do, why are you afraid of a little old shot. It

can,t more than kill you. Take it like a man. Show the rest of your family how tough you are.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Take it like a man. Show the rest of your family how tough you are.

I'd start by not being skeered of falling off ladders...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

With what I know today YES. So what if it kills you ? If not this it will be something else. No one will live as long as they think they should.

Check out the benefits in the after life. You might be missing something.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
This so called COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine that is related to COVID-19 at all. It just contains some kind of bug that will boost your immune system to fight any type of infection.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave

I,d be first in line the number of shots I have had in my life time numbers between 50 and 70. Never had a side effect from any of them

and some of them were experimental that the military gave us, and they did no harm. Everyone just needs to suck it up, put your big boy pants on and take

DickTuck,

Is there anything you're not afraid of?

Pussy excluded.

LOL

Well...in his defense....it did make him autistic....

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Man, I'm glad I've got this forum to come and get technical info on the latest developments in biotech/pharmaceutical industry, otherwise I'd never know the CPVID 19 vaccine (which exact one?) contains "some kind of bug - - - " Anyway, yeah, I'll get the vaccine, which ever one is offered by my physician, whenever it gets here.

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It was not a Phony need for Ventilators. The Government and Doctors actually thought we need them. They shot a little high.

Better to have to many than not enough. My understanding those extra ventilators many have been sent to foreign countries

That are short ventilators. So overall it saved lives just no American lives. The vaccine will be available March and April.

But Doctors and Nurses will start getting it in January, People in day care homes get it right after the Doctors.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Hey buck sergeant from the nasty guard.. why don’t you tell that to people who refuse to get a flu shot every year.. You know that shot that’s free99.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It was not a Phony need for Ventilators. The Government and Doctors actually thought we need them. They shot a little high.

Better to have to many than not enough. My understanding those extra ventilators many have been sent to foreign countries

That are short ventilators. So overall it saved lives just no American lives. The vaccine will be available March and April.

But Doctors and Nurses will start getting it in January, People in day care homes get it right after the Doctors.

Got a friend on a ventilator now(66 no previous medical issues)

Sign me up for the vaccine

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I'll pass...doesn't seem right for me to get it. Seems like old and sick people are the only ones who really suffer from this thing, so they can have first crack at it. Then there's all those poor souls who have lived in terror for the past year, fearing at every moment that they may be infected as they browse through the grocery store buying essential bonbons and soda, knowing they'll have to come back again in a day or two, putting themselves at severe risk again to keep their families fed.

What about all the folks driving around in their cars, or walking in the open air, wearing masks? What a burden that must be! I couldn't think of getting a vaccine shot while those poor delusional souls wander around without. And what about kids? Those little hooligans need to get back to school so mamma can day drink again instead of having to raise and educate their own children like some kind of peasant. Vaccinate the little buggers, I'll suffer on a little longer. Then there's healthcare workers, those brave souls who make dance videos while facing almost certain death, give or take 99%. Politicians need it for sure, we've seen that clearly we are lost without their leadership. The media must all have it, lest we be left without information and "news", and perhaps be forced to think for ourselves. Basically everyone else needs it more than me, and being the selfless, sacrificing person that I am, I am happy to be a martyr for the cause. No thanks necessary.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve
...Will you take it?

Before I'd even consider taking it, I'd want a solid year to go by after a large percentage of the population had taken it, and by then I'd probably decide to be a "free rider" anyway.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
By the time I will get around to qualifying for the vaccine (not old, not sick, and work and live in the sticks), there'll be quite a bit of time passed to expose any "bugs" in the vaccines. Plus the China Crud will have probably run it's course by then. So hardly worth prevaricating about. From what I can find out, though, the technology of these mRNA vaccines is really interesting.

It sure ruins all those Hollywood movies like "outbreak" where they whip out a vaccine in three days.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I remain amazed (though I guess I shouldn't be) at how utterly trusting so many people are of government.

Nope, still not gonna take the mark. Not under ANY circumstances.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Stophel
I remain amazed (though I guess I shouldn't be) at how utterly trusting so many people are of government.

Nope, still not gonna take the mark. Not under ANY circumstances.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Take it like a man.

DickTuck,

I've zero doubt that you've heard that many, many, many times.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^Scared to death.^^^

LOL

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
178 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 22 invisible), 2,036 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.