Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Calvin
There's a lot of folks from both sides that just want the opportunity to work and make a living. Don't want to see us tied up in senseless foreign war. Want to see manufacturing come back to this country. Want to see us producing our own energy in all it's forms. Don't really care if gays marry. Don't want to pay in a huge portion of their wages in taxes. Are sick of corruption on wall street and in Government.
Sick of being sold out by the people elected to represent us. Sick of paying way too much for health care. Sick of paying way too much for higher education. Want to see their kids do better than they did.
The fringe of both parties, if they haven't taken over, they're screaming so loud that the majority are getting drowned out.

That's spot on. Get the f out of my way and let me make a living.
Sorry for not jumping in with both feet to the latest conspiracy theory of the day that never goes anywhere.

Was there fraud? sure. Was it just the fact that more than likely 50.2% of the country just doesn't see things the same way as us any more? Probably.
It's a crazy system that incentivises people not to work. We, as a collective society are to blame. Somewhere along the line "Family" lost it's importance. Society got too busy and too caught up in "the individual"
and decided they'd let someone else raise their children. Be it the public education system or electronic media.

That’s about how I see it.

I think there’s a lot of people that want basically similar things but there to stupid to think for themselves as make sound decisions. They want everything mentioned above but then someone says we can’t separate children at the border, people come here to better themselves, we need to be more inclusive, one child lost to gun violence is to many, and on and on and a substantial number fall for it even though it’s not in there best interest. Kind of like a woman that picks losers over and over. She can tell you what she wants but can’t seem to pick it.
And then you factor all of the big money flooding politics from the insurance industry and every other special interest group that has a direct ear to the politicians and its part of why we are where we are.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Don't hold your breath waiting for Democrat brains to become unschitted. The Democrats of 2020 are *very* fugged up people in one way or another.

They're not going to wake up rational tomorrow.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
3d parties are nice to talk about but unless they can pull enough EC votes to keep the main parties from winning the EC elections, all they will do is split the vote and guarantee the Dems will win every time. If they pulled a few EC votes and got it to the house, they would HAVE to have enough congressmen to win and that's highly unlikely. If they're serious about winning, 1st they have to win enough congressional seats to win in a tied election. Since each state gets 1 vote, they'd need to have a majority in 26 states to win.

Three parties wont happen until we have voting reform to get away from the simplistic, primitive voting that we use now. It perpetuates the two-party system.

There's nothing simplistic about complex corrupt voting machines and the crooked systems behind them.

Simplistic, primitive voting with paper ballots, one each to a live, vetted person would be ideal, compared to that fraudulent criminal mess.

Start hanging some of these bastards or put them away for life and watch how fast election fraud goes away.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
if it weren't for cuckservatives there would be no "conservatives". like the guy that posted I just want to make a living dont care about gays etc. to dumb and cucked to see the gay agenda is tied to the EPA which drove out factories. they are all connected to the communist agenda. not paying attention and absorbed with making money is exactly what they want. where do you think they get the taxes from that fund the wars college debt wall st healthcare etc? maybe from you working?

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 11/22/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I think the term for the middle of the political spectrum is "moderates".

kind of where most people live and work, not on the fringe of either party.

there appears to be either more money, or more media air time on the far ends of the spectrum, so that is where the politicians of both persuasions spend their time.

That explains the partisan vote tally"s in house and senate crazy

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
There's a lot of folks from both sides that just want the opportunity to work and make a living. Don't want to see us tied up in senseless foreign war. Want to see manufacturing come back to this country. Want to see us producing our own energy in all it's forms. Don't really care if gays marry. Don't want to pay in a huge portion of their wages in taxes. Are sick of corruption on wall street and in Government.
Sick of being sold out by the people elected to represent us. Sick of paying way too much for health care. Sick of paying way too much for higher education. Want to see their kids do better than they did.
The fringe of both parties, if they haven't taken over, they're screaming so loud that the majority are getting drowned out.

Spot on buddy

Trump 2020
KAGS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Conservatives win and demons lose.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
when you stay in the middle of the road (or politics) you get run over

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The fraud needs to be investigated and vigorously prosecuted. Rolling over and saying better luck next time doesn't cut it. There is no next time. Stockholm Syndrome in action.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Almost as bad as Qtards and Powellcucks

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I think the term for the middle of the political spectrum is "moderates".

kind of where most people live and work, not on the fringe of either party.

there appears to be either more money, or more media air time on the far ends of the spectrum, so that is where the politicians of both persuasions spend their time.

Can you define what a "moderate" is and cite examples of how they view particular issues?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 280shooter
The fraud needs to be investigated and vigorously prosecuted. Rolling over and saying better luck next time doesn't cut it. There is no next time. Stockholm Syndrome in action.

yes

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

All of those people are Republicans already. That's why Trump won this election in a landslide.

The only people who aren't Republicans these days are,...as I said, either anti American or schitt for brains idiots.

There's examples of both posting on the forum.

Yep...I know too many people that grew up with families voting straight Democrat that have all now switched to Republican...Maybe their is a few holdout moderates left in the DEM party but I doubt there is many...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh well. The wife and I got raped fair and square. He was kinda nice, though. Jeezus.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Trump couldn't win the the power of an incumbent and one of the best economies in history what makes anyone believe he can come back in 4 yrs as 3rd party and win? really

If they get away with stealing this election, no election in the future will matter.... they will make sure they are never removed from power again.

Many seem to have some strong denial going on.

Hint... they are already firing up the cheat machine for the Senate runoffs in Georgia.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Sorry for not jumping in with both feet to the latest conspiracy theory of the day that never goes anywhere.

100% on both.
Well said JM.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

100% on both.
Well said JM.

So what are you going to do if they shut you down because of the flu? Jail you for owning a gun? Tax you so heavily you can't maintain a decent lifestyle?
You may not enjoy politics but they plan on enjoying your productivity..... you will be slaves
This is directed more at Calvin than Jack

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Nobody who voted Democrat in *this* election is a moderate. They're either anti American or they're a fuggin' schitt for brains idiot.

Or they love debt forgiveness, reparations to assuage white guilt or just like free scchitt.

I do agree that’s rather hard core.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
if it weren't for cuckservatives there would be no "conservatives". like the guy that posted I just want to make a living dont care about gays etc. to dumb and cucked to see the gay agenda is tied to the EPA which drove out factories. they are all connected to the communist agenda. not paying attention and absorbed with making money is exactly what they want. where do you think they get the taxes from that fund the wars college debt wall st healthcare etc? maybe from you working?

You’ve got it all figured out then. The gays are fuggin up the environment. I’m curious how you connected those dots, but definitely not enough to dive down that rabbit hole with you.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
85 members (338reddog, 308ld, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,582 guests, and 752 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,759
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.