Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think it was Colonel Mustard with rifle in Dealey Plaza.

Abraham Zapruder is a Jew. Hmmm. He handed over the camera to the FBI, and when he got the film back, it wasn't the film he had shot, so his son claimed.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's right there plain as day in the Zapruder film.

Bullchit..Don't know exactly "what frame" but before JFK's head explodes you can se it jump forward a bit from the bullet impacting the back of his head. You can also see skull/brain matter traveling upwards and forwards another indication of a hit from behind.

Grizz is on the mark... the problem with Bristoe
is he doesn't want to see it.

Okay,..so it's your opinion that JFK got shot in the back of the head with a 6.5mm centerfire rifle,...which caused his head to move forward just a very slight bit. Then, after the bullet dwelled in his head for about 3/4ths of a second, it suddenly came exploding out the front,... violently slamming his head back and to the left,...and in the process blowing his brains all over the trunk of the limo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The video shows his head moved foward
on impact, FACT not mere opinion.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
on impact FACT not mere opinion.

All of those "facts" were eliminated by the Zapruder film.

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

Shot hits right forehead, action. Head moves back left, reaction.

It's not brain surgery,....pun intended.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
on impact FACT not mere opinion.

All of those "facts" were eliminated by the Zapruder film.

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

FILM confirms -
1. head went forward on impact
2.then springs backward as the 'opposite'
reaction.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I was sleeping in the barracks at Osan AFB Korea when I got the news. Twenty minutes later I was issued an M2 carbine and three magazines and placed on a post on the base perimeter. The orders were anyone outside the perimeter we called halt three times in Englinsh and Korean. Improper response or no response, shoot.Fact of the matter was we didn't know if the Norks of Chicoms would be piling down our throats at any minute. Korea this time of year can get mighty chilly. Being scared stiff didn't help much.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Anybody with a brain who has ever been to Dealy Plaza knows that the shots didn’t come from the the so-called grassy knoll. The Plaza is too small. If anyone had shot from there, there would have been no doubt. Secondly, it’s a really bad place to shoot from. It would have been a crossing shot with all kinds of people walking back and forth and standing between the shooter and the limo. And, there is no way anyone could have concealed themselves there without being seen.

Last edited by JoeBob; 11/22/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was in 4th grade. Our Principal came in and told our class. He made it to all of the class rooms before the day was out. We really didn't understand the whole thing until we saw the funeral and the procession to Arlington. I still think it was a secret service guy who had just been issued an M16 the next car back. He jumped up on the car and let go a round of 5.56 by accident because he heard the first shot and took the safety off. Harvey got him with one of the first shots thought the base of the neck but it wasn't fatal. That 5.56 from the accidental discharge got him in the head. That's some kind of karma. Just my opinion.

kwg

JoeBob said:
Anybody with a brain who has ever been to Dealy Plaza and has half a brain knows that the shots didn’t come from the the so-called grassy knoll. The Plaza is too small. If anyone had shot from there, there would have been no doubt. Secondly, it’s a really bad place to shoot from. It would have been a crossing shot with all kinds of people walking back and forth and standing between the shooter and the limo. And, there is no way anyone could have concealed themselves there without being seen.

I absolutely agree, JoeBob.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 11/22/20.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I was a couple blocks away, headed back to bus, us straight A students got to go see the motorcade. He went by use about 5 minutes before the Commies killed him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
10th grade on Guam. News came over the radio. First time I paused to ponder what being dead meant. Too much conflicting circumstance and tales came out of that deal, I was skeptical from day one. About 20 years later I visited the School Book Depository and took a look out Oswald's window. A 4 alarm retard could'a made those shots. They could have been made from the grassy knoll too. Thing that implicates Oswald so much in my mind is what he did later while trying to slip away. Why in hell did he kill Officer Tippet? Must have been feeling a little insecure for some reason...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
It's easy to show there was no conspiracy, as follows:

1. There is indisputable evidence that some bullets came from Oswald's rifle.

2. Therefore any conspiracy would have to have included Oswald and others.

3. No intelligent conspirators (CIA, Mafia, etc.) would have included Oswald because Oswald was a nut.

4. No provision was made for Oswald to escape. If captured, he would have spilled the beans.

5. No one would have relied on Ruby to "off" Oswald after capture. Too iffy. They would have "offed" Oswald shortly after the murder.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Oh, JFK not JFC, never mind.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I didn't, I was banging Carol Sikora in the back of my hotrod in the high school parking lot.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

1. There is indisputable evidence that all bullets came from Oswald's rifle.

3. No intelligent conspirators (CIA, Mafia, etc.) would have included Oswald because Oswald was a nut.

4. No provision was made for Oswald to escape. If captured, he would have spilled the beans.

5. No one would have relied on Ruby to "off" Oswald after capture. Too iffy. They would have "offed" Oswald shortly after the murder.

Fixed it for you!

Dr. Vincent Guinn, called on by the House Select Committee for his expertise on the subject of neutron activation, looked at the stretcher ("magic") bullet (CE 399), three bullet fragments removed from Governor Connally's wrist (CE 842), two bullet fragments removed at autopsy from President Kennedy's brain (CE 843), a large bullet fragment found on the limousine's front floorboard (CE 567), and several small bullet fragments found on the limousine's rear floor (three additional fragments, FBI No. Q-609, CE 569, and CE 841, didn't have enough lead to allow for neutron activation analysis). "[He] concluded that all fragments were Western Cartridge Co. bullets manufactured for the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle. He found they came from only two bullets. . . . His most important finding was that CE 399, the stretcher bullet, was indistinguishable, both in antimony and silver, from the fragments recovered from the Governor's wrist. *

"[Dr Guinn] discovered that the Western Cartridge Co. bullets made for the Carcano were different from any of the other bullets he had tested during twenty years. . . . [The] most striking feature, and most useful for identification purposes, was that 'there seems to be no uniformity within a production lot. That is, even when we would take a box of cartidges all from a given production lot, take one cartridge out and then another and and then another . . . all out of the same box -- boxes of twenty, these were -- and analyze them, they all in general look . . . widely different, particularly in their antimony content.' " * In other words, because of "the great difference in the composition of the metal among individual bullets," the fragments could conclusively be determined to not just all come from the same lot of bullets; they came from the same two bullets.

*from Case Closed, page 341-342

Last edited by rabst; 11/22/20.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rabst

1. There is indisputable evidence that all bullets came from Oswald's rifle.

Fixed it for you!

Dr. Vincent Guinn, called on by the House Select Committee for his expertise on the subject of neutron activation, looked at the stretcher ("magic") bullet (CE 399), three bullet fragments removed from Governor Connally's wrist (CE 842), two bullet fragments removed at autopsy from President Kennedy's brain (CE 843), a large bullet fragment found on the limousine's front floorboard (CE 567), and several small bullet fragments found on the limousine's rear floor (three additional fragments, FBI No. Q-609, CE 569, and CE 841, didn't have enough lead to allow for neutron activation analysis). "[He] concluded that all fragments were Western Cartridge Co. bullets manufactured for the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle. He found they came from only two bullets. . . . His most important finding was that CE 399, the stretcher bullet, was indistinguishable, both in antimony and silver, from the fragments recovered from the Governor's wrist. *

"[Dr Guinn] discovered that the Western Cartridge Co. bullets made for the Carcano were different from any of the other bullets he had tested during twenty years. . . . [The] most striking feature, and most useful for identification purposes, was that 'there seems to be no uniformity within a production lot. That is, even when we would take a box of cartidges all from a given production lot, take one cartridge out and then another and and then another . . . all out of the same box -- boxes of twenty, these were -- and analyze them, they all in general look . . . widely different, particularly in their antimony content.' " * In other words, because of "the great difference in the composition of the metal among individual bullets," the fragments could conclusively be determined to not just all come from the same lot of bullets; they came from the same two bullets.

*from Case Closed, page 341-342

There was a murder case in Lexington Kentucky several years ago where the murder weapon was a .243 rifle. They had an FBI expert testify that the bullet alloy was the same as the alloy in a partial box of ammunition found at the home of the man who was accused of the murder. The expert testified that there would only be a limited number of bullets produced that would match that alloy.

The defense called a witness from the ammunition manufacturer who testified that each batch of bullets was manufactured from ingots of lead alloy weighing several tons and that many thousands of bullets would have alloy that was exactly the same.

So I don't believe there is a lack of uniformity within a production lot of 6.5 Carcano bullets or any other bullets.

Basically, anybody who says that there's widely different characteristics in the alloy of the same batch of bullets is lying.

Here's the case I was speaking of. The "expert" in this case did 4 months for perjury.

https://arthuralphin.com/kentucky-v-shane-ragland/

Second, the FBI came in (comments elsewhere on Title 5, CFR, and the great beltway money machine) and testified about matches in their “Comparative Bullet Lead Alloy Analysis Test”.

Mr. True and myself, with the help of a chemist, were able to savage the FBI so severely in a hearing that their lab tech pled guilty to misdemeanor perjury (and got 4 months). Since then, the National Academy of Science rendered a tepid opinion of CBLAAT and the FBI formally abandoned this “test” and all such testimony, and support of local law enforcement, as “junk” science.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If the "expert" in the JFK case found widely different amounts of antimony in the bullet fragments and the bullet found on the gurney, they, at minimum, came from different batches of bullets.

But, of course, saying that one batch of bullets could differ in composition would support the "official story".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know who did it,.,...don't know why. All I know is the shot that killed JFK hit him in the right side of his forehead.

Yep. JFK's kill shot came from that fence line above the grassy knoll.

It was a set up.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I love my country but fear and loathe our government.

Have you been to Las Vegas?

I never have, why?

For the record I wasn't born yet when this happened. I believe that the Mob was involved with the CIA and the deep state to take him out (pretty sure Flave as a handle on what actually happened). Just wondering how my ever visiting Las Vegas would have any bearing on what I think happened.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Morewood
I don't know who did it,.,...don't know why. All I know is the shot that killed JFK hit him in the right side of his forehead.

Yep. JFK's kill shot came from that fence line above the grassy knoll.

It was a set up.

The notion that a person can determine where a projectile came from based on that film is silly.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

1. There is indisputable evidence that some bullets came from Oswald's rifle.

What a deep thinker.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
694 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 11point, 160user, 117LBS, 12344mag, 83 invisible), 2,662 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,689
Posts18,399,819
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.