Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
How about they just STFU and get to work.

I'm sure if you were there, the nearly impossible task would be progressing much quicker and more smoothly.

I'm not a soulless lawyer or scumbag politician, so I wouldn't be let in the door.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
How about they just STFU and get to work.

I'm sure if you were there, the nearly impossible task would be progressing much quicker and more smoothly.

I'm not a soulless lawyer or scumbag politician, so I wouldn't be let in the door.

Well, I hate to break it to you but those are the people who are trying to save the Republic. In order to effectively fight a legion of swap creatures, you need people are willing and capable of getting muddy and taking the fight to the enemy. Boy scouts and nuns aren't going to cut it against this enemy. We can't beat them in the court of media, because they control the media. It has to be done in a court of law, which requires, well, lawyers.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
never give up.....never.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Northman
30+ cases thrown out of court because they don´t have evidence. Or anything that resembles evidence.

X2.
The only fraud is from Trump. Mark my words, those who are only getting their info from inside the information bubble of Trump and the sites like Tru News are in for an unsettling dose of reality. It really is an American embarrassment.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benquick
30+ cases thrown out of court because they don´t have evidence. Or anything that resembles evidence.

X2.
The only fraud is from Trump. Mark my words, those who are only getting their info from inside the information bubble of Trump and the sites like Tru News are in for an unsettling dose of reality. It really is an American embarrassment.

Sure it is, mr I get my news from the daily mail..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
From “Just the appearance of impropriety needs to be investigated “ to the lefts talking points of today is the real American embarrassment.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
...I wouldn't want any of these complainers to have my six...

This. Where is their integrity?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What does Trump stand to gain by shelling out pooptillions of bucks to expose this? He doesn't need money. He didn't earn a buck in his presidential career and has literally nothing financially to gain by this mess.

Let's look at the morality and ask the same question......big win potential.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300

Considering they have only filed 3 cases leftard how about a link? From a legitimate news source.

She heard it on TV.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by benquick

X2.

Cool! The stupidest troll chimes in.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Repeal then supreme court. Now wait.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 11/22/20.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Putting their evidence out for all to see would be like stalking a deer from up wind.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,743 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,856
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.