Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by KFWA
whatever messaging they have, whatever justice they are trying to seek

its gets lost with the circus sideshow environment they keep creating.

WTF, still watching Fuxx News?

Why not try opening your mind. There could be any number of possible reasons for this preemptive action.

Trump pardons Flynn, they would both be clients of Powell aka conflict of interest.
Trump fires Wray and hires Powell.
Trump fires Haspel and hires Powell.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
She just released a statement. She is going full steam ahead with her suite.

I think she was exposing some possible Republican involvement in the voting fraud and this got the republican party honchos real upset. So Trump cut her loose.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
There's so much that seems to be going on it's hard to even try to catch up let alone keep up.

"Can't tell the players without a program".

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OldHat

I think she was exposing some possible Republican involvement in the voting fraud and this got the republican party honchos real upset. So Trump cut her loose.

Do you have a link to this statement?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
All the chit that gets made up here is hilarious. None of us know chit about it. Stand by.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Sid Powell is playing her role.

She is full on Q and steeped in the reality of the Deep State and the Cabal.

I think the Storm is Coming.

But I also know the Acting Sec Def's untold resume.

Pro Tip: He ain't just a Special Forces Commander.

Orange Man Bad.

John, I was following until orange man bad?

Orange has a specific reference in Mil Intel and Acting Sec Def Chris Miller is Orange.

Task Force Orange

It's a very good thing.

Thanks for clearing that up....I developed a bit of a twitch for a second.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They lost something they were counting on. My guess is, it's the stuff that was seized in Germany. It's stored away somewhere with Hunter Biden's laptop.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe
They lost something they were counting on. My guess is, it's the stuff that was seized in Germany. It's stored away somewhere with Hunter Biden's laptop.

Was it also addressed to Tucker Carlson?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...nce-supporting-her-voting-machine-claims

Powell told radio host Glenn Beck on Friday that she has heard that “our forces” confiscated a server in Germany from an electronic voting system company she alleged was tied to voter fraud.

“The servers at Scytl in Germany were confiscated the other day,” Powell told Beck. “I’m hearing it was our forces that got those servers, so I think the government is now working on an investigation of what really happened.”

An Army spokesperson responded that “those allegations are false.” Scytl issued a statement saying, “We do not tabulate, tally or count votes in the U.S.; We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt; The U.S. Army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt, or anywhere else.”

A Defense Department official told the Washington Examiner that “we have no evidence of that and we haven’t seen any intelligence showing that” and “we have nothing to support that and we were not involved in that.”

Deep state got the evidence and destroyed it.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by OldHat

Do you have a link to this statement?

Think she is now blocked on twitter. Try this. Not much but a start.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1330681780660101120

Here is a little more.

https://twitter.com/kathrynw5/status/1330672355178266624

Last edited by OldHat; 11/22/20.
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, to hell with her for making money and if not that then for feeding her ego. Sheesh. Freaking unreal stupid. Super duper triple stupid.

Makes me wonder if that apparent level of Darwin-award stupid is real or just an act.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by g5m
There's so much that seems to be going on it's hard to even try to catch up let alone keep up.

"Can't tell the players without a program".

We are watching a TITANIC power struggle unfold in our country. This is history in the making folks. All we see and hear are snippets of what is going on behind the scenes

Wish I had enough money to buy front row seat!

Last edited by OldHat; 11/22/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It's all part of a plan to have several cases together. Calm down. They know what they're doing.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
NOTHING posted/said by anyone in the Trump Organization is by accident or coincidence and, as time has proven, will always benefit President Trump despite the outward appearance.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Better be concentrating on keeping the senate.

+1

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She aint done by any stretch.

Yup.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How ANYONE, including DJT is on Twitter at this present time is beyond comprehension.

Use Parler or another free-speech friendly portal. time to sweep the doucebags at Twitter into the ashheap of Marxist history...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I thought it was odd when they announced that "our forces" had seized the server in Germany.

My guess, the deep state had some of their people organize the raid on the server in Germany. Then they had some turncoat contact Sidney Powell and tell her, "We've got this, we've got that,..we've got the other thing".

So Sidney Powell goes on TV, says, "We've got this, we've got that,..we've got the other thing".

Then Sidney Powell later asks her contact for the evidence. The contact says, "Evidence? Nobody has any evidence".

Instant loss of credibility for Sidney Powell.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Better be concentrating on keeping the senate.

+1

Really don’t understand this mentality.

They just ran a scam election, and you’re wanting to move on to the next one?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
All the chit that gets made up here is hilarious. None of us know chit about it. Stand by.

Well I know for a fact Acting Sec Def Chris Miller was a Task Force Orange dude.

I know for a fact Mike Flynn was the JSOC Intel Chief.

I know for a fact the Chief of Staff for Acting Sec Def Miller is Kash Patel (Devin Nunnes staffer that blew the lid off the dossier bullshite story).

I know for a fact Acting Sec Def Miller just ordered all Special Operation Forces now directly report to him.

I know for a fact that Ezra Cohen is now the top civilian leader in Special Operations Forces and he used to work for Mike Flynn.

That said "Stand By"

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (12344mag, 300jimmy, 2UP, 163bc, 257 mag, 007FJ, 22 invisible), 1,846 guests, and 979 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,277
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.