Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
and allow the negative, anti-Trump threads to hold sway. Between that and the defeatism here, one would think this is Facebook. I will not give up on President Trump and I will not give up on my country.

MAGAA

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Hell, legit posters on here, depressed and beaten, help the trolls out by responding to these misdirection threads. Get a clue folks.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
When I post a thread like this and it returns to the forum, it's three threads down because suckers are still posting on the bogus "Sidney Powell is Out" thread. It's suppression. It's psychological warfare. It works. Smarten the f u ck up.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I agree trolls do start some misdirection threads but the thread "Sidney Powell is Out" is a good thread. The title sounds defeatist but we have to discuss the news that broke tonight. I'm still confident something good will come of this So I agree; don't get discouraged.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
and allow the negative, anti-Trump threads to hold sway. Between that and the defeatism here, one would think this is Facebook. I will not give up on President Trump and I will not give up on my country.

MAGAA

What anti-trump threads? There are nearly none.

And how does one "run a thread off of page one"? By posting on it and keep it at the top?

You need to take a course in ultra-simple logic and rational thought. You are exceedingly lacking in both.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have so many of these stupid, irritating people on "ignore" that I don't see half the posts anymore!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Hell, legit posters on here, depressed and beaten, help the trolls out by responding to these misdirection threads. Get a clue folks.

Hell, everyone is a legit poster. Can you fathom that? Everyone.

But really who is depressed and beaten? You? Name 'em. You can't

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

lol F u ck off you prissy little fa g got.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OldHat
I agree trolls do start some misdirection threads but the thread "Sidney Powell is Out" is a good thread. The title sounds defeatist but we have to discuss the news that broke tonight. I'm still confident something good will come of this So I agree; don't get discouraged.
It is not a good thread. "Having to discuss the news that broke tonight", sounds like my Mom and Dad "having" to let Dan Rather tell them stuff every f u cking night.

Trolls will keep you talking about the same thing over and over and over, whether you're beating their ass in arguments or not. Tying you down, taking up your time, wasting it. You could be talking about substance, but you're not.

Almost as bad as some oldster posting about who killed Kennedy in the midst of a national crisis. Better things to worry about, like when the commies are gonna snuff Sidney.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

what's the matter? You can't name anyone? You are the depressed and beaten bag of blubbering boollshit. Just another whiny girl that can't keep her panties from bunching. Over and over.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

what's the matter? You can't name anyone? You are the depressed and beaten bag of blubbering boollshit. Just another whiny girl that can't keep her panties from bunching. Over and over.
You'd be f u cking your own mother if you weren't a f a ggot and busy taking it up the ass. Go hide in the basement and earn some more money trolling, you simpering twat.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

You'd be f u cking your own mother if you weren't a f a ggot and busy taking it up the ass. Go hide in the basement and earn some more money trolling, you simpering twat.

Awe, Sniffles, you are having another tantrum. Your blood pressure is dangerously high. As usual, girl, you can't respond to the issue at hand - one you started no less. No, you have to deflect, and then start chucking insults. Just confirms you are blowing boollshit as usual. Buckle up, girl. Your panties are wadding up again. This time it's going to be worse.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Being made into good commies:

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
People go on about sheep. "Don't be a sheep." Personally, I'm a sheep. I'm one of Jesus' flock. Y'all hunt rams and those with big curly horns are coveted immensely. The opposition are coyotes. You think a coyote would take on a ram one-on-one? Hell, they get them out from the flock and the whole pack takes them down. Don't let them cut you out of the flock. This is divde-and-conquer strategy. Don't be cut out of the herd so the pack of yowling hyenas can take you down. Putting negativity into your brain is the first step to a negative mindset. This leads to depression and inactivity. This is exactly where the commies want you. This is psywar...and it works.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The proper ending for commies and FedGov scum:

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Awe, Sniffles, you are having another tantrum. Your blood pressure is dangerously high. As usual, girl, you can't respond to the issue at hand - one you started no less. No, you have to deflect, and then start chucking insults. Just confirms you are blowing boollshit as usual. Buckle up, girl. Your panties are wadding up again. This time it's going to be worse.

Still mad at mommy for having you castrated? Let it go Leroy. Just let it go. Your mommy was exceedingly wise in that sense.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
People go on about sheep. "Don't be a sheep." Personally, I'm a sheep. I'm one of Jesus' flock. Y'all hunt rams and those with big curly horns are coveted immensely. The opposition are coyotes. You think a coyote would take on a ram one-on-one? Hell, they get them out from the flock and the whole pack takes them down. Don't let them cut you out of the flock. This is divde-and-conquer strategy. Don't be cut out of the herd so the pack of yowling hyenas can take you down. Putting negativity into your brain is the first step to a negative mindset. This leads to depression and inactivity. This is exactly where the commies want you. This is psywar...and it works.

Your squealing is pretty funny, girl. You sound like you are in full panic now. Pull those panties out of your 'gina, girl... You will be okay. Maybe.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The proper ending for commies and FedGov scum:

Nice gallows. The big question is "drop or lift"?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Your squealing is pretty funny, girl. You sound like you are in full panic now. Pull those panties out of your 'gina, girl... You will be okay. Maybe.
Yo mama knew you wouldn't amount to anything, what with all the fetal alcohol syndrome and meth she'd done. Quit mourning the loss of your testicles and get on with life. Maybe volunteer for Beto or something.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
668 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 76 invisible), 2,764 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,640
Posts18,399,000
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.