OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Sigh. And we still have people dumb enough to believe another MSN article. She is literally an attorney fighting for our constitution and freedom that we’re about to lose if Trump doesn’t go back to the office.

WAKE UP PEOPLE

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Mach3
Sigh. And we still have people dumb enough to believe another MSN article. She is literally an attorney fighting for our constitution and freedom that we’re about to lose if Trump doesn’t go back to the office.

WAKE UP PEOPLE

So all is OK. Sure hoping so.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Think about the possibilities.....it's for a greater good. Nothing is done without a plan.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Sigh. And we still have people dumb enough to believe another MSN article. She is literally an attorney fighting for our constitution and freedom that we’re about to lose if Trump doesn’t go back to the office

Except...Trump soesn't seem to agree with you.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
In the last interview I heard on Newsmax see did say something about what she has will also hit the Republican party. I think she also referred to a Republican Governor.

This all seem so incredibly sudden as I think it was Sunday American time when did the interview with Newsmax.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Someone posted this to an article about this and it may be spot on:

"NappyTimeBiden HalloweenGuy • 2 hours ago
The reason this statement was made is that she can go after RINO's by not being a part of Trump's team who is a part of the RNC."

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Now she’s a civilian and has more opportunity for multiple cases as she’s not tied to just the election and the Trump campaign. The storm is coming.

Idk how many times I have to say it. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was wondering what took the crooks so long to start the discrediting campaign against her. Was only a matter of time. She has the goods on them... did you expect anything different?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Sidney Powell for weeks: I represent the American people not the Trump campaign.

Trump Campaign: *Issues press release saying the same thing*

Left wing liberal Media: BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS - They fired Sidney Powell from the Trump campaign’s legal team!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She might be draining a more swamp than Trump. Or billing a lot of hours before retirement.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sidney Powell for weeks: I represent the American people not the Trump campaign.

Trump Campaign: *Issues press release saying the same thing*

Left wing liberal Media: BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS - They fired Sidney Powell from the Trump campaign’s legal team!

LOL pretty much exemplifies the sham.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I actually wish there were more like 20 different plaintiffs and legal teams so that the media can't keep rooting all their bullschit back to Trump alone.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I actually wish there were more like 20 different plaintiffs and legal teams so that the media can't keep rooting all their bullschit back to Trump alone.

They're might be a lot more lawyers step up in the contested states as Citizen voters before it is over. Especially, if Sidney drops some bombshells this week like she said she is preparing to do...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Optics

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What would be funny is if a bunch of personal law offices pooled together and did a class action lawsuit against the Democrat Party and had about 50 million citizens participate. If nothing else, maybe it would drain them of money and we can out spend them 10 to 1 for the mid terms.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hear the Kraken is a government survellience tool. Could be an interesting week.
Good background on Dominion and Smartmatic

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
I was wondering what took the crooks so long to start the discrediting campaign against her. Was only a matter of time. She has the goods on them... did you expect anything different?

Exactly my thought, Why did it take them so long to come at her. I guess they were trying to dig deep to see what they could find on her.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Chess move, by design.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (44mc, 6mmCreedmoor, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 10 invisible), 1,600 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,236
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.