Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Ask not what your country can do for you...go now, make a difference!

Says the guy who claims to be the sole survivor of an airstrike that killed more PDF fighters then the official US military estimate of PDF KIAs in the entire invasion....but also claims said airstrike occurred the DAY BEFORE the invasion began! LMAO!!!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Ask not what your country can do for you...go now, make a difference!

Says the guy who claims to be the sole survivor of an airstrike that killed more PDF fighters then the official US military estimate of PDF KIAs in the entire invasion....but also claims said airstrike occurred the DAY BEFORE the invasion began! LMAO!!!

I got news for you Son, they have no idea the official death toll, especially collateral civilians.

The Operation started the evening of the 19th

Wanna know who guided the first stealth to target...right here bud.

Ain’t nuthin you can tell me about that operation, I assure you that.

You dummies gotta stop looking at Wikipedia

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 11/22/20.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
From the link in the op for the peanut gallery. Please have someone read it to you guys..

"A Black Rifle spokeswoman initially told The Salt Lake Tribune that the company was ending its sponsorship of the podcast. However, she later clarified her comments, saying she misunderstood.

“We are not fluctuating our ad spend,” she told the Tribune in a text message. “We did have a conversation with Schaffer, and he understands that the post was a mistake.”

After clarifying the company’s continuing sponsorship of Blaze Media,.......”

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
From the link in the op for the peanut gallery. Please have someone read it to you guys..

"A Black Rifle spokeswoman initially told The Salt Lake Tribune that the company was ending its sponsorship of the podcast. However, she later clarified her comments, saying she misunderstood.

“We are not fluctuating our ad spend,” she told the Tribune in a text message. “We did have a conversation with Schaffer, and he understands that the post was a mistake.”

After clarifying the company’s continuing sponsorship of Blaze Media,.......”

Good to hear. This is exactly why you hold companies feet to the fire and vote with the almighty dollar ie boycotting and contacting companies to let them know you’re going to make your stance on a company heard across social media. The left figured this out a long time ago and it’s why they usually have such a strangle hold on media and mass marketing.
It’s good to see it worked out in the right direction this time. If our voices aren’t heard BRC removes dollars from a company for not being PC and it’s one more small step in censorship of right leaning viewpoints.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 11/23/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by dodge268
So let me get this straight, because a company, run by vets, gun nut vets, doesn't want to get behind an idiot teenager they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough?
Patrick
You don't seem to know the facts in the Rittenhouse case. It is with out a doubt a clear cut case of self defense and it was fully documented on video from multiple angles. If this young man is found guilty then self defense is virtually meaningless when the mobs come.

Bingo!

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Ok.

Or, it's why ya'll could possibly read the god damned link before everyone freaks the fuuck out. Nothing has happened here. Absofuuckingluttely nothin. They didn't make a statement against the 2A or against the KK for Christ's sake. They simply clarified the fact that they are not making a statement! For phucqk's sake everyone is arguing about who's more damned right leaning cutting our own throats. Ya'll do not have to agree with everyone on every aspect of everything to be on the same side! We'll fuucking loose it all that way. Phucqk. Cumbaya Cumbaya Cumbaya

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by dodge268
So let me get this straight, because a company, run by vets, gun nut vets, doesn't want to get behind an idiot teenager they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough?
Patrick
You don't seem to know the facts in the Rittenhouse case. It is with out a doubt a clear cut case of self defense and it was fully documented on video from multiple angles. If this young man is found guilty then self defense is virtually meaningless when the mobs come.

Bingo!

I agree TRH, I do think Rittenhouse was a fool for putting himself in that position but he had every right to be there. He didn't cause the situation, his dead adversaries did and he took care of it to his advantage.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by irfubar
See, you have a vested interest in playing God with the cities. God didn’t even choose to save all of the cities.

So if God decided a Liberal craphole ain’t worth saving, why would I ?

Didn't realize Kenosha was a city?
My impression was small town America

100,000 population. That's a city. It's basically a suburb of Chicago.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Again I’ll ask the folk that idolize Kyle, when are you gonna stand up and make a difference...you ain’t!

Buncha can’t cut-it-cckunts

That’s an idiotic statement.

Most of America has not been put under siege like Kenosha was. Kyle lived in the neighboring town and went to help.

That’s it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Deflave, we know you ain’t running into a burning city but the wanna-bees should certainly do it.

Everything about the situation is a positive to me.

The highlights that make me giddy are:

the first guy shot said “shoot me”, bet he won’t say that again.

A skateboard is no match for an AR, bet he won’t do that again

If you pull a gun on someone don’t hesitate or you’ll get your bicep blown off, bet he won’t do that again

In this case Kyle is the collateral damage for the good that came out of it. He was stupid enough to place himself in that position and because he was a minor set his mom up for a lifetime of liability suits. The Darwin award should be shared between him and his mom, either way two stupid folks are out of commission too.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 11/23/20.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
Scumbags. I hope they go under from this.

So you think a veteran owned company should go under for making this statement?

“We do not support legal advocacy efforts,” said co-founder Evan Hafer in a statement. “We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.”

Then quit selling f u ggin over priced T shirts with your brand emblazoned on them.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
Black Rifle Coffee is solid and it's hilarious that the snowflake 24hcf cancel culture is fired up yet again!

I'd not want a podcast I sponsored putting out my company logo on someone who I had not vetted even if I agreed with them 100%.

If they'd hung their company logo on George Zimmerman they'd sure have regretted it now wouldn't they?

What has BRC done to support the 2A? I'm curious.

Several tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, for starters.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Deflave, we know you ain’t running into a burning city but the wanna-bees should certainly do it.

If you pull a gun on someone don’t hesitate or you’ll get your bicep blown off, bet he won’t do that again

In this case Kyle is the collateral damage for the good that came out of it. He was stupid enough to place himself in that position and because he was a minor set his mom up for a lifetime of liability suits. The Darwin award should be shared between him and his mom, either way two stupid folks are out of commission too.

LOL

Classic Texas.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Calvin
Scumbags. I hope they go under from this.

So you think a veteran owned company should go under for making this statement?

“We do not support legal advocacy efforts,” said co-founder Evan Hafer in a statement. “We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.”

Then quit selling f u ggin over priced T shirts with your brand emblazoned on them.

That’s really what it comes down to.

They should have handled it like Nike or Adidas. They make a lot of shirts and can’t decide who wears it.

The dispute with the podcast host could have been handled offline.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stophel
Seriously cucked.

Maybe they should change their name to BBC Coffee Company.

BLM Coffee Company.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That is right up there with some of the dumbest schit I've ever read on this forum.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The quirky My Pillow guy and former Hollywood child actor went out on record and donated money to bond Rittenhouse out of jail. Meanwhile a company that has cultivated there entire image on being “edgy” non PC, pro 2A, pro freedom. Dropped a sponsorship because they either do not support Rittenhouses actions or they do but don’t have the balls to say it.
BRC’s advertising was always millennial style look at me being edgy more than any real substance. BRC less guts and commitment than freaking Ricky Schroeder and the My Pillow Guy!

Mike Lindell is a good man.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its a Win-Win !

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
BRC should have said nothing. [bleep] them

Ill now never buy that coffee

This is a fight and youre either with us or against us .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Ever day we should thank God for men "stupid enough" to sign up to put them selves in harm's way. We probably wouldn't be discussing this in English if it weren't for men like that.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (21, Algotguns, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 7 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 748 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.