Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
In defense of Coors Light; it is suggested to drink lots of water.

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Depending on your doctor. If they can prescribe Ivermectin with zinc is works better than Hydroxy and zinc, but you have to start early.

If not, take a lot of tumeric to help with inflamation. I take liquid tumeric, really helps with my arthritis. It is yellow and stains, but works good. Steroids help also, but again prescriptions.

Lots of vitamin D, with Vitamin C and 50 mg of zinc a day. For some reason meletonin (sleep aid) works.

Ivermectin? That's Horse de-wormer paste. How much of the tube do you recommend he take?

Last edited by UncleAlps; 11/23/20.

God Bless America
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
And I'm having a delicious Coors light right now.

Oxymoron.

Are you dissing Coors? Might have to put you on ignore!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
It certainly affects people differently. My friend the Infectious Disease doctor is treating two guys in their 80’s with all kinds of health issues and they most likely will pull through, however, others much younger and in good shape got hit harder. It’s no joke, it’s not a conspiracy theory, and the flu may kill 35000 people a year, this critter has exceeded 250,000..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Someone always has to come along and ruin a good thread.........proverbial turd in the punch bowl......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Help help I have mild flu like symptoms that aren't that bad, WHAT SHALL I DO!?

I got tested Thursday morning, results came back today. I thought I was developing a sinus infection monday, but it moved down into my chest on Wednesday. I've had a mild fever, sore throat, sinus congestion, and a little tightness in my chest.

I'm in my mid 30's, am not overweight, workout and hunt regularly. I have no pre-existing conditions.

Do not fear this [bleep], it's just another cold/flu like illness.

You have preexisting stupidity, and this seems to have exacerbated that condition.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Depending on your doctor. If they can prescribe Ivermectin with zinc is works better than Hydroxy and zinc, but you have to start early.

If not, take a lot of tumeric to help with inflamation. I take liquid tumeric, really helps with my arthritis. It is yellow and stains, but works good. Steroids help also, but again prescriptions.

Lots of vitamin D, with Vitamin C and 50 mg of zinc a day. For some reason meletonin (sleep aid) works.

Ivermectin? That's Horse de-wormer paste. How much of the tube do you recommend he take?

The whole tube. Two tubes would be even better.

J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I got tested Thursday morning, results came back today. I thought I was developing a sinus infection monday, but it moved down into my chest on Wednesday. I've had a mild fever, sore throat, sinus congestion, and a little tightness in my chest.

I'm in my mid 30's, am not overweight, workout and hunt regularly. I have no pre-existing conditions.

You have preexisting stupidity, and this seems to have exacerbated that condition.

Well I ain't saint Floyd that's for sure...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by abbydog
It certainly affects people differently. My friend the Infectious Disease doctor is treating two guys in their 80’s with all kinds of health issues and they most likely will pull through[b], however, others much younger and in good shape got hit harder. [/b]It’s no joke, it’s not a conspiracy theory, and the flu may kill 35000 people a year, this critter has exceeded 250,000..

More fear mongering, at least a dozen of my coworkers sub 28 years old have had the Rona with little to no issues. I’m calling bullshit on that one!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
It certainly affects people differently. My friend the Infectious Disease doctor is treating two guys in their 80’s with all kinds of health issues and they most likely will pull through[b], however, others much younger and in good shape got hit harder. [/b]It’s no joke, it’s not a conspiracy theory, and the flu may kill 35000 people a year, this critter has exceeded 250,000..

More fear mongering, at least a dozen of my coworkers sub 28 years old have had the Rona with little to no issues. I’m calling bullshit on that one!

So the 250 million that died are all faking it - to avoid taxes I suppose, or ???

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
250 million eh?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
250 million eh?

Sheroy gets his news from CNN, he knows not of what he speaks

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Yes, Ivermectin. Australia is using Ivermectin with zinc when people first get the virus. It kills it for some reason. Just like Hydroxychloriquinine with zinc kills it. Both have to start taking when you first get it and most get over it in 3-5 days. I think S. Korea, Taiwan, and Japan are using it too. Doctors in America want people to get "herd immunity". If they are younger and healthier, they want them to tough it out. Then they have antibodies that last about 6 months. Vaccines do the same with 90-95% less symptoms. Probably going to have to get the vaccines at least twice a year, if not 3 times after they come out.

I've been getting the flu shot since the mid 1990's. Haven't had the flu since the early 90's. Once I got one in August, then my doctor made me get another one in December. Said the virus mutated. I also get the pneumonia shot.

If enough people get the Wuhan Flu shot, it will start to die down or go away. Won't go away completely until shots are given to almost everyone in the world.

J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

So the 250 million that died are all faking it - to avoid taxes I suppose, or ???

Lol wow

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
And I'm having a delicious Coors light right now.

Oxymoron.

ya got that right

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Lol wow

Yes.

Its killed nearly all of us now.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Congratulations you are fortunate, So far. My current hunting guide said he had it in May. He said it was the worst three weeks in his life. His partner, my last year guide has it now and is doing ok but he is only five days into it.

In my extended family so far one confirmed COVID death last month, and one suspected one from April.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My wife tested positive for Covid this past Saturday. Generally speaking, how long does this stuff last?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
A younger person can get hit hard IF, IF, they have asthma or diabetes, have low zinc levels and vitamin D levels. Israel did a very extensive study on Vitamin D levels. They divided the people into 6 groups. Regular Jewish people, men and women, Hasidic Jews, men and women, Arabs living in Israel, men and women. The group that got the most Covid was the Arab women, since they cover up going outside and get very little sun. Vitamin D is produced when you get in the sun a lot. Also, when the people took or had in their system over 7,000 units of Vitamin D. This reduced their chances of getting Covid by 80%. So, I take 10,000 units a day, as well as my heart doctor.

Also, people who are given High doses of Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, and steroids, get over Covid faster. Don't take over 50 mgs or units of Zinc a day though. People who work outside and get more sun are less likely to get Covid. Around here, blacks get it more than whites, about 2-1. My doctor said they don't produce enough vitamin D in sunlight vs lighter skinned people.

Another interesting study done by Auburn University. They found that people who have more zinc in their nose can smell better. It bonds somehow with the nerve ending receptors. I think it serves two purposes. Smell as well as bonding to invasive viruses to kill them. Add zinc to your supplements as well as vitamin D. Or eat foods high in Vitamin D and zinc. Shellfish such as lobster and crab have zinc in them. Spinich also, as well as some seeds and nuts. Google it.

Another resistant drug is melitonin, the sleep aid. For some reason those who take it at night to help sleep have a 30% less chance of getting Covid. I take one every night even though I really don't need it.

I have asthma, am type II diabetic, had a heart attack 9 years ago, and am on blood pressure meds. All are co-morbidities, so I take all the supplements I can to ward it off. I avoid going out except for Lowe's and grocery shopping. Then I wear a mask and sometimes a shield. Masks are only good for about 30 minutes unless you change them often. So I try to hurry in and hurry out. From what I have read, masks do work, but only for about 30 minutes. If enough covid gets on your mask, some will get through. I use an N-95 and lay it in the dash in the sun for about 30 minutes for UV rays to kill the virus. UV rays will kill covid in about 15 minutes, so I do 30 to be sure. If there is no sun, I don't use that mask for about 3 days. 2 days lying around, and covid dies. We wipe down everything we buy that is brought into the house in our garage with clorox water in a spray bottle. We wash all fruits and veggies in soapy water for at least 2-3 minutes.

So far so good. My wife and I are both retired. We do not see our families either. We are taking all precautions. My wifes brother got it and got pneumonia symptoms but got over it in 3 days with hydroxychloriquine and zinc as he was 69 with diabetes and heart problems. We have a nephew, a son, and grandson who got it, and all got over it in 2 weeks. My son was 39, nephew was 21, grandson was 22. They had no conditions.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

250 million dead, by my math only 80 million of us left in the good ol USA.. Yet 150 million people voted and you said their was no voting fraud..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
146 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,440 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,899
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.