Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
In my travels this weekend had the opportunity to overhear a conversation between two liberals concerning the election. Neither one of them voted for Biden. They voted for Harris! They were quite adamant about this. Both were quite aware of Biden’s incompetence and hoped for his eventual demise.

I suggest we all prepare to conduct ourselves accordingly.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump lost. It's that simple. The investigations into fraud need to continue and offenses prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Republicans and conservatives would do well to learn from Trump, and to be prepared to offer a candidate that takes from the best of Trump and knows when to employ a sense of diplomacy and when to fight.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
In my travels this weekend had the opportunity to overhear a conversation between two liberals concerning the election. Neither one of them voted for Biden. They voted for Harris! They were quite adamant about this. Both were quite aware of Biden’s incompetence and hoped for his eventual demise.

I think there is little doubt if joe gets inaugurated Harris will become the first female president in the history of this nation.
A lot of folks voted just for that milestone.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 99guy
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Blacktails are rutting here. Bears making themselves scarce.

Well stated.

Time for everybody to move on with the rest of their lives....

You go ahead and move on, like the rest of the kneelers and communists.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Yes, the Trump hate is that deep. Know a couple like that, myself.

And all they will do is run from you if you try to broach a conversation about it.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Trump lost. It's that simple. The investigations into fraud need to continue and offenses prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Republicans and conservatives would do well to learn from Trump, and to be prepared to offer a candidate that takes from the best of Trump and knows when to employ a sense of diplomacy and when to fight.

Sorry.

1. Trump did not lose.
2. Great fraud was perpetuated on the American people.
3. Status Quo is deadly.

Logic and mathematics do not support your theory.

There is plenty of evidence of both, which have been posted here and/or are available to those determined and savvy enough to find it.

Go drink with the communists, if you choose.

Plenty of people choose not to do that. Whether Biden succeeds in his fake election or not.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Pathetic

Typical gov't jobber goofball

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm going to have to get off this website - I shouldn't be reading the comments that I am on a hunting/fishing/outdoor website . Lefty leaning f a g s have taken over this place .

Last edited by ol_mike; 11/23/20.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

He did not lose. How the [bleep] is getting cheated a “loss”? Addition by subtraction is what happened when you left the miltary/LEO community.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
“Lemme lay out my spandex outfit for tomorrow”

-Paul B

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...had the opportunity to overhear a conversation between two liberals...

Because of a single conversation you overheard, between 2 liberals, you are suggesting all of us act "accordingly"? Uh, OK.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by pal
...had the opportunity to overhear a conversation between two liberals...

Because of a single conversation you overheard, between 2 liberals, you are suggesting all of us act "accordingly"? Uh, OK.

Ok do as you wish. As I don’t care. Really!

On a side note these two individuals were not millennials. Just boomers like myself. So I suppose they were simple two more old phuques rabidly talking amongst themselves as all boomers are known to do. It was a very interesting conversation that one couldn’t help over-hearing.

Have a great week!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

An incumbent President doesn't lose an election when they get 73 million votes. That's 10 million more votes than Trump got in 2016.

It's an all time record for a candidate in a Presidential election. There's an enormous amount of voter fraud in this election.

Trump won by a landslide margin.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by grovey

What a dumbazz...

You voted for him.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B

I only see one path where Trump remains president. That's if this goes to the house SOON. Recounts simply aren't going to do enough, they are recounting already counted votes, you will need legal action to do an audit where the legality of a cast vote is considered, that takes time. Enough states have to be blocked from certifying votes and providing electors that Biden doesn't get 270. I don't see any way forward where Trump gets 270+. Time is one thing that isn't there, the timeline is laid out by the constitution, along with the rules for if the vote can't result in a president.

Trump signing an executive order to halt things would be wrong, if he can't prove the fraud to have the SC step in, him stepping in is wrong. Him just refusing to leave the WH, also wrong. As of 1/20 he is either president or not, he can't just say "not leaving" at that point he isn't CIC any longer so the military isn't his. If he is CIC then he's president and doesn't leave. There isn't a scenario where he can legally just refuse to leave.

Constitution lays out the steps, bypassing them due to fraud is equally wrong, use the process.

My biggest nightmare in this is that it can't be proven fast enough, we get to January and the electoral college has put Biden in place and it's not overturned because the fraud proof is still playing out. Biden is then president, period.

Fast forward to when fraud is later proven, you can't throw the election to the house, the election is over. You can possibly remove Biden as the head of the snake of the fraud, but then what? There's rules around this, it goes to Harris, if the fraud takes her out, it goes to the speaker/Pelosi. If Pelosi isn't connected to the fraud, can you imagine that scenario.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Originally Posted by grovey

What a dumbazz...

You voted for him.

You voted for confiscation?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bob_H_in_NH,

Get used to it. Trump gets four more years starting on 1/20/21.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Fast forward to when fraud is later proven, you can't throw the election to the house, the election is over. You can possibly remove Biden as the head of the snake of the fraud, but then what? There's rules around this, it goes to Harris, if the fraud takes her out, it goes to the speaker/Pelosi. If Pelosi isn't connected to the fraud, can you imagine that scenario.

I would imagine if that happened then Congress would not pass one thing for Pelosi. Let's not worry about doing the right thing, the Democrats in the House and Senate would be think of the next mid term election and if they went along would see themselves being wiped out. Also, Pelosi as POTUS would be thinking the same thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the programmer can write an algorithm to monkey with votes, I’d be willing to bet he could write one to cover the tracks too.

And this dude is long gone, changed his name, and is drinking mai tai’s with a few babes. Never to be heard of again.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Ringman
Bob_H_in_NH,

Get used to it. Trump gets four more years starting on 1/20/21.

Is reading comprehension a challenge? I am a Trump supporter, and I hope you are right. My question on this thread is, and since you believe he will be president on 1/20, how?

As of today if nothing changes, it's Biden on 1/20. What path and what decisions do you see happening for it to be changed to Trump on 1/20? I only see one path, throwing this to the House which will take something to happen to not allow enough states to certify so neither Biden nor Trump get 270. What is the path you see?

And for the SW "hiding" it. That's actually TRIVIAL. SW only logs for an audit trail when you tell it to. If the SW is written to not audit where each vote went, it won't and there's no trail.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,635
Posts18,455,246
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.