Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The gutless rinos are just outing themselves. This is THEE fight.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
At election time, I was out hunting for several days, Commie radio interviewed some idiots from Canada crying, so sad that it looked like Trump had won. They were crying, the hosts were so sad and down, then the next day they were all happy that Biden was pulling ahead and in the lead. Why would the CBC radio hosts care who won?

Right away I knew in my gut it was fake. Now hard to imagine 3 weeks later that nobody can interview one of the 73 million people who voted for Trump, amazing not one news agency up here has interviewed one Trump supporter (Patriot).
I don't know how they would know this but they say repeatedly, "the election was not rigged"....totally fake news and one of the many accomplishments of Trump is he exposed the fake media for the scum they are and he made fools of them.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Folks give up way too easily , anymore. Folks are way too comfy and the .gov teats they so desire are starting to dry up , so they get panicky! Can we all just get things back to normal? This is normal, SNAFU! Get used to it, these are the easy days!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you are playing in the World Series....

your team wins 6 out of the 7 games..., each game by a substantial margin, and the 7th game, the difference is only one run..

The press however, states the other team has won the 6 games and your team only won, one of the games...

They report that how many runs your team scored, was what the other team really scored, because that was what the other team told the press that they scored.... and the press totally ignored what your team actually had to say about it, and so did all of your teams fans.... but the other teams fans lied also, with the same lies.. and the press really wanted the other team to win..

so are you just going to concede to 'Defeat" to winning the world series?, and accept "Better Luck next time"???

screw the 'RATS... are you going to always go thru life "accepting DEFEAT".. just because the other team cheats by just saying so?

I wouldn't... and neither would TRUMP.. and most of his other supporters...

You aren't a loser just because a biased press says you are...

Why think it should be any difference in politics....

The best solution is the Supreme Court throw out the results of the entire Presidential Election, and tell the country to do it over again... all next week, to not give the democRATS time to orchestrate another FARCE Election...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We can't control what happens nor when.

So just sit back and enjoy the show.

Whether you think that Biden's party cheated or not there is no harm allowing Trump and his lawyers the opportunity to file their complaints. It needs to be aired out and resolved one way or the other. Then we will all know the truth and can move forward.

Why are so many afraid to let the legal challenge process take place? A little price to pay to preserve the integrity of our electoral process.

Last edited by UncleAlps; 11/23/20.

God Bless America
IC B2

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by troublesome82
OH, I can guarantee you the cheating happened.

Prove it. You can't, so you will divert to name calling, insults, and misdirection.

Easy to get away with it too, when you have everyone in cahoots!

Actually, with so many (>6 million!) people involved it would be very hard to get away with. Surely someone, many someones would squeal. Doesn't seem to be happening.

Let's see the proof.

This is known as Put Up or Shut Up Time, losers and suckers.

You also believe the holocaust didn’t happen, and a man didn’t land on the moon.

Last edited by 79S; 11/23/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ro1459
With all due respect, this election is over. Was it stolen? YES! Has anyone "proven" it was, no. If anyone believes Biden won GA they are from another planet. But, where is the proof? If there was proof, it would have come out by now. What we have now is conjecture and innuendo. Like the Russia probe, that goes only so far and then reality surfaces and we all say, "I told you so." Sadly, yes, I believe it's now time to accept the loss and move all our efforts in support of our GA candidates for the Senate. That way we can stop many of the outrageous plans of the far left. Let's face the fact that on January 20th there will be a new President and sadly it will not be Trump.

Election may be over but the winner is not declared by the people . The PEOPLE VOTED and we did not elect that old sleaze ball, Hiden Biden and Kameltoe

Youre just skeered

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O

Its not about Trump or Biden. Do we as a nation want to have the right to vote mean something. Its at the point that voting to me is worthless. Why vote against a stacked deck. Just stand back and let a dictator take over like the rest of the third world countries. At least a dictator might force control over a divided nation that is near erupting into a civil war. frown

We haven't been a great nation from the 1960's forward. Sad thing thing the rest of the world is not much better. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

Whether you think that Biden's party cheated or not there is no harm allowing Trump and his lawyers the opportunity to file their complaints. It needs to be aired out and resolved one way or the other. Then we will all know the truth and can move forward.

Why are so many afraid to let the legal challenge process take place? A little price to pay to preserve the integrity of our electoral process.

All know the truth?

From whom are we going to hear it?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Trump/ the Republican party in general shouldn't give up because there were constitutional laws broken in several states. Especially, Pennsylvania and Georgia. They need to take it to the Supreme Court and make sure this crap never happens again whether Trump wins the election or not...He needs to push this as far as he can to make sure State Legislatures have to change laws regarding the use of Mail in and Absentee ballots. Otherwise, we will have widespread fraud in every election in the future.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/23/20.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

All know the truth?

From whom are we going to hear it?

La Roi’ LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
No, with all the votes stolen and the dead people voting. More votes than people living in Detroit. Mail in ballots haven't been investigated. The list is long. Creepy Joe didn't get more votes than Obama who was far more popular with the left.

Trump should call on us to RESIST, like Hillary Clinton did when she lost. We should pray, protest, and fight for election reform. Remove dead people from voter rolls. Don't use computer voting, especially those tied to the internet and no paper ballot. Push for voter ID. Fight against gun control, fight against speech control, otherwise people who thing gay marriage is a sin could be arrested for "hate speech". You guys know the gun control angle. Our country has pushed too far to the left. This is not the country I grew up in. Now Oregon's governor is calling on people to call the police if they see neighbors with too many people in the household. If we have to, we must take to the streets starting with peacefull protests.

IF Joe Biden is to be sworn in in January, Trump supporters need to show up and yell for Trump and against Joe Biden. Loud and clear message.

They even estimate 3 million illegals voted in the last election. Mostly in California.

If we don't resist and force election reform, a Republican may never be president again.

Last edited by Dixie_Dude; 11/23/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Is it time for conservatives to turn off the fuggin TV?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is it time for Trump to accept losing the election?#15444587

not only NO.....but HELL NO!!!

There's a lot more at stake than this particular election...A WHOLE LOT MORE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope Trump never concedes the election and makes them take it from him if he is not inaugurated for a second term. Conservatives and Republicans have been far too willing to compromise and give up ground to the leftists. From what I have read there is substantial statiscal evidence of voter fraud. More votes than registered voters in some precincts, precincts where 110% of the votes went to one candidate, stopping the vote count when it is going for Trump only to restart counting and it goes the other way, not allowing Republican observers to watch the vote count and many other instances. In my mind there is no doubt Trump won the election. It remains to be seen if the courts will consider this statistical evidence. So much depends on the judge hearing the case, whether he is an activist judge or a constitutionalist judge. This is not over yet. Never give up.

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by 673
At election time, I was out hunting for several days, Commie radio interviewed some idiots from Canada crying, so sad that it looked like Trump had won. They were crying, the hosts were so sad and down, then the next day they were all happy that Biden was pulling ahead and in the lead. Why would the CBC radio hosts care who won?

Right away I knew in my gut it was fake. Now hard to imagine 3 weeks later that nobody can interview one of the 73 million people who voted for Trump, amazing not one news agency up here has interviewed one Trump supporter (Patriot).
I don't know how they would know this but they say repeatedly, "the election was not rigged"....totally fake news and one of the many accomplishments of Trump is he exposed the fake media for the scum they are and he made fools of them.

It's sickening, isn't it? And CBC isn't alone. Every one of the commie Canadian networks is exactly as you've stated. An outsider looking in would think that we're all liberal left-tards. Fortunately there's a few of us that aren't. I have to ask though, why on earth would you torture yourself by listening to, or watching, the CBC? lol

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 45_100
I hope Trump never concedes the election and makes them take it from him if he is not inaugurated for a second term. Conservatives and Republicans have been far too willing to compromise and give up ground to the leftists. From what I have read there is substantial statiscal evidence of voter fraud. More votes than registered voters in some precincts, precincts where 110% of the votes went to one candidate, stopping the vote count when it is going for Trump only to restart counting and it goes the other way, not allowing Republican observers to watch the vote count and many other instances. In my mind there is no doubt Trump won the election. It remains to be seen if the courts will consider this statistical evidence. So much depends on the judge hearing the case, whether he is an activist judge or a constitutionalist judge. This is not over yet. Never give up.

Even if they give it to Biden, Trump should never concede he was defeated in an honest election.

Nor should we, as voters, ever admit that it was an honest election. It wasn't.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 45_100

Even if they give it to Biden, Trump should never concede he was defeated in an honest election.

Nor should we, as voters, ever admit that it was an honest election. It wasn't.

PREZACTLY! They stole it. Fuqk Biden and the Ho. He’s never gonna be my President. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
Trump aligns himself with some strange allies - people that I don't think have his best interest in mind.

Christie is one of them, hell, Guliani is one of them too IMO.

I think both of them did him a disservice in his first debate prep, Christie wasn't given a job due to Kushner (which I think he should have been given the head DOJ job). Its been a strange path for Trump to this point.

The Trump administration has always been ridiculously erratic with its appointments. I don't know what he was thinking when he took on John Bolton and Elliot Abrams.

There's been some very odd stuff going on behinds the scenes since Trump took office.

Trump is politically naive. He thought he could present his vision for America to those snakes and they would accept it and get on board.

It's tough to think that Trump didn't know the score going in. But that's the most wholesome explanation for it.

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,176
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.