Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Stophel
I do not recognize "America" today. I am surrounded by strangers. Foreigners. Freaks and reprobates. I don't hear my own dialect spoken anymore. People who should be my people have gone whoring after foreign gods. I am a stranger in the land I grew up in.

It is very simple, Where ever islam is, There's chaos. They are trying to hard to bring it here, Obama was their front face man. He did it.
He let them in now they are called Americans and they want to vote and they want equal rights too. I am not against migration but this is my opinion.

Muslims have penetrated the UK NOW the whole place is a mess. Foreign gods, Foreign ways and they want us to bend to them now.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by DBT
Forces and events beyond any persons control happened.

Not entire beyond our control. Look Foreign Govt. have been trying to invade us for years with zero success. But Abe. Lincoln tipped them off when he said "America can not be destroyed from outside but from within" Foreign Govt have infiltrate ours. corrupted our political system with drugs, sex and money.
Their best tool is the media and they also destroyed our educational system. Its such a mess.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The destruction began a hundred years ago. Technology. Recording, radio, movies. Then television. Nothing bad in and of themselves, but these technologies very quickly were bought up by a certain self-chosen group of people. They told us what was "popular". They twisted society to follow the "pop culture" that they created. Music and other things that were designed to create a break between young people and their parents. "Art is not a mirror to reflect society, it is a hammer with which to shape it."

I hear people today say how every generation is different from the one before and it's always been that way... no it hasn't. Prior to "pop culture", children grew up following the footsteps of their parents. They held the same beliefs, they worked in the same careers, and they wanted to raise their children just like their parents did. They respected their heritage, and wanted it to continue. Not anymore. Each succeeding generation has been manipulated to think the previous generation was "square" and "uncool", and they shouldn't be anything like those old fuddy duddies. This is the break. If the children don't care about their parents generation, they definitely don't care about their grandparents' generation, and they don't care about their history, and they don't care about their heritage. And if they don't care about their heritage, they won't care about their future.

On top of the generational separation, "pop culture" has taught each succeeding generation that anything White is "square" and "uncool" (and now, considered downright evil). They are taught to embrace anything and everything "other"..... primarily black. Jewish and black jazz music was pushed as being "popular"...then the very black-influenced rock and roll, etc. Today, negrophilia infects the whole of society. The break with the past, with our ancestors and with our heritage is now pretty much complete.

The progression of destruction was slow at first, but proceeded with increasing speed as the years passed. The past several years have brought the most dramatic changes. To the point where I just don't recognize anything around me anymore. Even people my own age, that I grew up with have succumbed to it.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
1491?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

A lot of the above is true - it's been a relatively slow change, but the cancer that is social media, and the ability of those in power to fabricate the news, has drastically accelerated the downfall.

- Rogue
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It's across all 1st world countries.

I could copy ledvm's thread starting post into an Australian political forum and what would follow would be what you see here and I mean exactly the same.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Parents let their kids go to schit, that's what happened.

I would have to agree, they raised a bunch of Pussies, still are.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ledvm
I am laying in my camper on the ranch where we hunt deer. Just finished watching Hondo from a disc. John Wayne epitomized America when I was a kid and continued to do so for most of my young adult life. He was a great American. The Duke was actually a rather plain and simple actor as well as a human being—quite common even down to his sense.

John Wayne prided himself on calling a spade a spade. And in his day that was endearing as the population was mostly realists.

While John Wayne was loved by the right and the left of his time and a darling of the MSM in his era...I am afraid today he would be called a chauvinistic fascist. Some his moves on women in his movies...might even get him labeled a sexual predator.

There will never be another Duke and I am sad for that but what makes me even sadder is that John Wayne’s country no longer even exists.

I find myself asking every time I watch a Wayne film...what in Sam Hill went wrong???

What happened to our country was no accident. It was done intentionally.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I do not recognize "America" today. I am surrounded by strangers. Foreigners. Freaks and reprobates. I don't hear my own dialect spoken anymore. People who should be my people have gone whoring after foreign gods. I am a stranger in the land I grew up in.

Yet we are are still here on the fire, funny how like minded people always find each other. Thirty years ago I knew I could walk into any Dunkin Donut shop and sit at the counter(when they still had a counter) and within five minutes be in a conversation with 5 or 6 guys. Now if you go to starbucks it's all freaks and geeks staring at their I phone.

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's the Devil.

Actually, you're on to something. This used to be a God fearing nation, one in which we were known as a Christian nation, where most of the people recognized that there was a God, whether they were practicing Christians or not. Most of the people attended church, and those that didn't go to church didn't go around objecting to religion. God being taken out our schools, the assault on Christianity, women demanding abortions, kissing Islamic azz.................all things that have contributed to the decline of this country, and you better believe that Satan is behind it all.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
1491?

Pretty much 1491

The funny thing is that much of the sentiments expressed here would better match a colonial British loyalist than an American Founding Father.

This thing that gets marched out as patriotism nowadays is something else entirely.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
ledvm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Exactly me Brother...exactly me.

ledvm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's the Devil.

True Story ^^^

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I blame it on rock and roll...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I blame it on rock and roll...

That was a light-hearted joke...

But still kind of true. The America we have today is exactly the America that we have wanted since our founding.

The America of 2020 is like the rock and roll singer popular beyond belief and overdosing on drugs every hour on the hour...

Keith Richards is the canary in the coal mine.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What shapes America? The idiot box that you pay your enemies to let you watch every month. Unfugging real.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 280shooter
What shapes America? The idiot box that you pay your enemies to let you watch every month. Unfugging real.

Fact...

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
1960-Hard work and freedom

2020-No work and free stuff

Name another species of animal that goes out of its’ way to make sure that the dumbest and laziest folks are still provided for, so that they may procreate, and pass their stupidity and lazy work ethic on to even dumber/lazier children.

I’m not talking about a year or two of charity to get someone through a “bad situation”, or helping old retired folks who can no longer procreate or work. I’m talking about handing out “subsidies” to folks, starting in their late teens, so that they can do nothing but sit around, have babies, stir schidt, and complain that they’re not getting even MORE.

And if it weren’t bad enough, it’s not just the “natives”. Immigrants no longer show up looking to “MAKE a better life for their family”. Nope. They stick their hands out, and DEMAND that American taxpayers GIVE them a better life...

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Fact...

Those old white preachers told us that TV and rock ‘n roll were “of the devil”, and were gonna turn our kids into a bunch of horny, drugged up, lazy/stupid heathen commies. Everybody thought they were a bunch of idiot, backwards “sticks in the mud”.

Turns out, they were pretty much right....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by fburgtx
1960-Hard work and freedom

2020-No work and free stuff

Name another species of animal that goes out of its’ way to make sure that the dumbest and laziest folks are still provided for, so that they may procreate, and pass their stupidity and lazy work ethic on to even dumber/lazier children.

I’m not talking about a year or two of charity to get someone through a “bad situation”, or helping old retired folks who can no longer procreate or work. I’m talking about handing out “subsidies” to folks, starting in their late teens, so that they can do nothing but sit around, have babies, stir schidt, and complain that they’re not getting even MORE.

And if it weren’t bad enough, it’s not just the “natives”. Immigrants no longer show up looking to “MAKE a better life for their family”. Nope. They stick their hands out, and DEMAND that American taxpayers GIVE them a better life...

People were living the same myth in 1960 as people are living now. The boomers are poster children for free schit. There has never been a more coddled and spoiled generation of people on the planet ever. The step up in sheer free schit is so remarkable because it could never have happened before and can never happen again. And the funniest thing about it is that as the boomers continue to collect their 30 pieces of silver, they imagine the generations they sired have it so much easier.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (10gaugemag, 11point, 17CalFan, 160user, 117LBS, 12344mag, 82 invisible), 2,666 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,689
Posts18,399,819
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.