Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by gemby58
... can the Senate stop this?

The gun grabbers better bring a lunch.

They only going to need one lunch 'cause it's gonna be over by supper time!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

BP-B2

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by g5m
No. I registered my suppressors because that was the legal route at the time. I bought my AR’s in the same legal route. Can’t change rules after the game started.

Remember Clinton's retroactive tax.

Certain things are worth fighting for. Certain things are worth dying for. I’m perfectly ok with that’s. Not what I want by any means but you play the hand you’re dealt.

Just pointing out that the rulemakers don't have to live up to their rules. Crazy times. And, I agree with you.

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What AR.....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I saw the turnouts here in Virginia. 1000’s of men angry as hell, Most of the deputies saying no way, sheriffs saying they would not enforce, 95% of counties passing county ordinances to ensure no county funds could be used to enforce unconstitutional laws.

It’s real simple. Our numbers are way too large. They can’t win if even 1/4 of the gun owners stand up and say no.

Bunch of pussies give in, then yeah, it’s going to make it harder on the rest of us that don’t. It ain’t happening though. Anyone on the ground here saw it. They might pass some restrictions, but no way registration or confiscation gets any traction.
If you didn’t stock pile during the past two years, you’re an idiot.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
For the love of God, don't wear a Black rifle coffee tshirt if you are resisting.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
No. I registered my suppressors because that was the legal route at the time. I bought my AR’s in the same legal route. Can’t change rules after the game started. I’ m registering zero, nothing, nada.
That’s where I draw the line and hopefully a lot more folks do the same. We stick together they can’t win.

Or we sit at home and whine and bitch like fireballz

We saw how good that thinking worked on November 3rd. One person can't make a difference we need a leader and a plan. If Biden gets nominated January 20th I think it'll be a good time to sell AR's and ball ammo.

I ain't selling anything.

Also never quite understood the civilian use of ball ammo in a rifle though...

I'm not in the military. Nor do I have to play by NATO rules of the game of war.

If I have to shoot something, or someone, I want expansion from a bullet. I don't want them wounded. I want them DRT.

It's about penetrating light armor

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Non of my evil rifles are registered now ( face to face legal transactions) and its worked well so why register them now? I have them well trained and they just sit there until I pull the trigger...lol

The sheriffs i have talked to wont enforce unconstitutional laws. Hope the state boys feel the same. We don't have local law enforcement.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I already own my property. If Biden ever takes office, I will worry about it then. I don't expect much trouble in these parts from LE unless I go looking for it.

Yup.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by gemby58
How many of us are going to register our AR as Biden wants us too, this will cost me a [bleep] pile of money, can the Senate stop this?

The ones with serial numbers?

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
683 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 2,984 guests, and 1,430 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,672
Posts18,399,514
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.