Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Help help I have mild flu like symptoms that aren't that bad, WHAT SHALL I DO!?

The obvious answer is go to church Wednesday night; then have a huge thanksgiving dinner at your house with all your friends. Make sure to invite your grandparents. And you should definitely not wear a mask because that only keeps the virus in you lungs as you can’t expel it properly.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
BP-B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
[/color]

I got tested Thursday morning, results came back today. I thought I was developing a sinus infection monday, but it moved down into my chest on Wednesday. I've had a mild fever, sore throat, sinus congestion, and a little tightness in my chest.

I'm in my mid 30's, am not overweight, workout and hunt regularly. I have no pre-existing conditions.

Do not fear this [bleep], it's just another cold/flu like illness.

Except for those who die.

Lynn

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Originally Posted by abbydog
It certainly affects people differently. My friend the Infectious Disease doctor is treating two guys in their 80’s with all kinds of health issues and they most likely will pull through[b], however, others much younger and in good shape got hit harder. [/b]It’s no joke, it’s not a conspiracy theory, and the flu may kill 35000 people a year, this critter has exceeded 250,000..

More fear mongering, at least a dozen of my coworkers sub 28 years old have had the Rona with little to no issues. I’m calling bullshit on that one!

So the 250 million that died are all faking it - to avoid taxes I suppose, or ???

Lol wow

He's just got a $5 bet going that you're going to be dead in the next 4 hours.

Good luck I hope you make it at least 8 hours.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i did have it a while back with no problem, but have since died of other causes

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by CashisKing
It certainly affects people differently. My friend the Infectious Disease doctor is treating two guys in their 80’s with all kinds of health issues and they most likely will pull through[b], however, others much younger and in good shape got hit harder. [/b]It’s no joke, it’s not a conspiracy theory, and the flu may kill 35000 people a year, this critter has exceeded 250,000..

More fear mongering, at least a dozen of my coworkers sub 28 years old have had the Rona with little to no issues. I’m calling bullshit on that one!

So the 250 million that died are all faking it - to avoid taxes I suppose, or ???

Lol wow

says mister stink link

shoot, sorry i mistook u 4 kingston...apologies

Last edited by sse; 11/23/20.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
[/color]

I got tested Thursday morning, results came back today. I thought I was developing a sinus infection monday, but it moved down into my chest on Wednesday. I've had a mild fever, sore throat, sinus congestion, and a little tightness in my chest.

I'm in my mid 30's, am not overweight, workout and hunt regularly. I have no pre-existing conditions.

Except for those who die.

Lynn

Statistically speaking most people have close to a 100% chance of dying at the end of their life anyway.

A couple of local kids died of drugs just yesterday.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by deflave
Nice knowin' ya.

I'm getting my last will and testament ironed out as I type...

Are you of sound mind?

Or of any mind at all ?

Lynn

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by sse

Lol wow

says mister stink link

Dumbass, Kingston parts his hair on the left... I have a mohawk.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
250 million eh?

Conservatively..

Idiots magnetizing other idiots.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Tylenol for the headache is all ive needed for this deadly disease so far lol

Its reeeaaaalll rough....

It can be real rough. Deadly too. But the percentages tell me I'll choose to worry about other things.

We have some friends that are scared of it. Send notes about wearing masks. Yet we get together at deer camp on the weekends and not a single mask anywhere.

Scandemic for sure. Its just another day in life. Use common sense. Live.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
My wife tested positive for Covid this past Saturday. Generally speaking, how long does this stuff last?

One of the resident medical professionals will be along shortly to tell you what they think they know.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Jesus ... is Biden on the forum now?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife tested positive for Covid this past Saturday. Generally speaking, how long does this stuff last?

All depends JG, in my experience anywhere from 0 days to a month depending on how it affects you. The worst case I have seen is a 56 year old male,unhealthy, with multiple underlying health issues, 50 lbs over weight , difficulty breathing pre becoming infected and his lasted about a month. Sister in law and brother in law, mid 40’s not healthy, both overweight by at least 40-50 lbs, multiple underlying health conditions, theirs lasted about a week with a few bad coughing days, mild fever and soreness and aches. The younger guys infected were not sick at all to mildly sick for 2-4 days. Seems like 50-60% lose their taste and smell. Friend of mine from Michigan had a 86 year old grandmother in hospice with multiple organ failure and Covid 19 was on the death certificate once she passed, that’s a fact!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
All i had was a temp,sore throat and was tired a lot.

Lasted 2 days.

I am one of those folks that should be dead already just going on what was said about this stuff.

I had surgery when this stuff started this year and went in the er for a heart attack a month or so ago.

With all of my medical problems i should have died already.

Take care.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse

Lol wow

says mister stink link

Dumbass, Kingston parts his hair on the left... I have a mohawk.

with his tongue...?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plainsman456
All i had was a temp,sore throat and was tired a lot.

Lasted 2 days.

I am one of those folks that should be dead already just going on what was said about this stuff.

I had surgery when this stuff started this year and went in the er for a heart attack a month or so ago.

With all of my medical problems i should have died already.

Take care.

O blood type?

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

Which test did she get? The PCR test is almost meaningless because it finds so many false positive results. For one thing the lab techs are magnifying the test samples 45 times and Fauci said that if you cycle (magnify) them more than 35 times you will get almost all false positive results.

1) Page 37

• The performance of this test has not been established for monitoring treatment of 2019-nCoV
infection.

• This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.

"Positive and negative predictive values are highly dependent on prevalence. False-negative test
results are more likely when prevalence of disease is high. False-positive test results are more
likely when prevalence is moderate to low."

Negative results do not preclude 2019-nCoV infection and should not be used as the sole basis
for treatment or other patient management decisions.

Test performance can be affected because the epidemiology and clinical spectrum of infection
caused by 2019-nCoV is not fully known.

2) Page 32

The figure 17 chart shows that the lab techs are magnifying the samples 45 times.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I take a daily vitamin, and consume enough caffeine to kill a rhino daily. And I'm having a delicious Coors light right now.

Not feeling terrible.

Its been said that warm beer and bread will raise the dead.

Not sure if Coors lite qualifies.

J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by blindshooter
I take a daily vitamin, and consume enough caffeine to kill a rhino daily. And I'm having a delicious Coors light right now.

Not feeling terrible.

Its been said that warm beer and bread will raise the dead.

Not sure if Coors lite qualifies.

Ya but that reminds me of a menu at the holiday inn...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Watch it with your family all the way through and share with other family and friends. You might save a life.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
674 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 3,190 guests, and 1,463 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,673
Posts18,399,532
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.