Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Rick, it's time for this issue to come to a head. Make a statement on why you allow the trolls to continue posting on the 'Fire.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I thought one of the big draws here was the lack of censorship?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Banning commies isn't censorship, it's taking out the garbage.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope. Keep it 100% unfiltered. You want a safe place go to Rokslide.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Personally I'm not in favor of censoring anyone due to their politics or opinions.

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I prefer to keep 'free speech' alive, in spite of the trolls.

The telling thing is that the trolls have no legit arguments for the left/liberal agenda.....only trolling tactics.

F
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
F
Well maybe he's assuming people will be adults and be responsible for their own behaviors.

Ignore and starve them out.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Rick Bin gets paid by the advertisers for every mouse click or post.

Fools like some of you guys always post more stuff in answer to the trolls than you do to anyone else.

Stop answering the trolls and they'll go away.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Troll and anti-Troll posts generate a great deal of pop-up ad activity, hence $.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Personally I'm not in favor of censoring anyone due to their politics or opinions.

What about trolling? You know, kinda stirring up schidt for the sake of stirring up schidt and being unwilling to engage in substantive exchange?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

The telling thing is that the trolls have no legit arguments for the left/liberal agenda.....only trolling tactics.
We both know that there are no legit arguments for their agenda.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That cuts both ways as far as engaging in substantive exchanges. I'm not defending the leftists, but for some here the standard reply to their posts is to call them commie [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Banning the leftists would clean up the clutter but then we'd be no better than they are. It's easy to remember who the leftards are and scroll past.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

We both know that there are no legit arguments for their agenda.

That's right, and they constantly reinforce that fact.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That cuts both ways as far as engaging in substantive exchanges. I'm not defending the leftists, but for some here the standard reply to their posts is to call them commie [bleep].

The shoe fits - they don't deny their support for communism.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Troll and anti-Troll posts generate a great deal of pop-up ad activity, hence $.

Yes indeed. This may come as news to some of you but George Soros owns this website and many like it. Rick is just his puppet (sock or otherwise). This forum generates huge profits that he plows back into his master plan to control the world. The beauty of this, of course, is that it is your own money that is being used against you. How ironic is that!?!?

In reality, only 007 could have stopped him (Soros/Bin), but suddenly Mr Bond had a gender identity crisis and he turned into a she. You are screwed now. You are so, so screwed...

At least we should get another lame ass movie out of it. Meanwhile, rest in peace Mr. Connery. Your legacy is in peril, but will survive, I'm sure.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Actually, I have many times, including today and asked for proof of it. All of which goes unanswered and unchallenged. But please, be my guest. Prove that I am a communist.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Gonna be a loooooong winter.........................LOL

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Gonna be a loooooong winter.........................LOL

Full of ridiculously funny, stupid threads like this one. This is a lot like reading Far Side Cartoons back in the day.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Actually, I have many times, including today and asked for proof of it. All of which goes unanswered and unchallenged. But please, be my guest. Prove that I am a communist.

Most likely just a garden-variety contrarian $hit-stirrer. Probably got your feelings hurt under another login name some time ago, and now play your games under a different handle.

Who really cares?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1beaver_shooter, 257 roberts, 1minute, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,237 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,210
Posts18,466,186
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.