Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Liz Cheney...... yeah, right.....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte
This is a statement made by Sydney Powell and posted to ZeroHedge.

I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.

#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to www.DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"

Sidney Powell

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/making-sense-news-about-sidney-powell
Thank you very much for posting that.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I small some bullshit in that statement as it pertains to Iran.

Iran would have no reason to get Biden elected. The Neocons who controlled the Bush administration are now connected to Biden.

If Biden does indeed get the White House you can expect to see an escalation of the conflicts in the Middle East.

Really? Iran would have no reason to get Biden Elected? You are one stupid MF for dam sure!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by rte
This is a statement made by Sydney Powell and posted to ZeroHedge.

I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.

#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to www.DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"

Sidney Powell

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/making-sense-news-about-sidney-powell
Thank you very much for posting that.

So you agree that Serbia, Hong Kong, Iran, and Venezuela played a part in the theft of the election?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You left our Suriname and Djibouti.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

So you agree that Serbia, Hong Kong, Iran, and Venezuela played a part in the theft of the election?

I think she was saying that those who interfered may have been based in some or all of those places, not necessarily that those governments were behind it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bristoe makes some good points. The problem comes when you try to define "domestic". I don't know where Soros calls home exactly, but he's no American. There is no doubt that people in these countries had a hand in the rigged election. There is also no doubt that home-grown commies played an integral part. Most of the heads of the "deep state" are not Americans, regardless of where they reside. They are multi-nationalists with allegiance to no one but themselves and their enrichment.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Yesterday I couldn't understand what the conflict between Trump and Sidney Powell was over.

Today, after reading her accusations against Serbia, Iran, Hong Kong, and Venezuela regarding the theft of the election,..I have to think that she's been compromised and that her role is to make the theft of the election sound so ridiculous that no one would take it seriously.

Hong Kong?,....Serbia?

Give me a giant economy sized break.

The influences which stole the election didn't come from Serbia, Hong Kong, Iran, or Venezuela.

They came from D.C.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I think she was saying that those who interfered may have been based in some or all of those places, not necessarily that those governments were behind it.

They were based in D.C.

There's no reason for anyone to cloud the issue with accusations against a collection of foreign countries. Unless your intent is to deflect the blame from where it belongs.

She's been compromised. That's why Trump dumped her.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
There is no doubt that people in these countries had a hand in the rigged election.

Actually, there's plenty of doubt. In fact, it's the first I've heard of it.

It sounds like crazy talk to me. Just as crazy as the Russia crap.

People need to understand that America's problems are domestic. The fox is in our own henhouse.

It's not off in fuggin' Serbia, for Pete's sake.

That's insane.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's all a bunch of deflection bullshit.

Nobody needs to go out of the country to find who is fuggin' this country up.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The deep state may both be based in DC and operate out of various foreign locations.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

The deep state may both be based in DC and operate out of various foreign locations.

Then you call out the deep state. You don't name the countries. Calling out the countries is the same as putting the blame on the leadership of those countries.

That's what Sidney Powell did.

It wasn't an accident.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Then you call out the deep state. You don't name the countries. Calling out the countries is the same as putting the blame on the leadership of those countries.

It wasn't an accident.

"... foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example ..."

That's not the same as stating that the leadership of those provinces/nations had anything to do with it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Did she file a lawsuit today?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s all a giant [bleep] and we’re getting seconds. We can’t count paper and end up here. What the [bleep]?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It wasn't an accident.

That's not the same as stating that the leadership of those provinces/nations had anything to do with it.

Whatever it is, it's a major development. Trump wouldn't have released her from his legal team at this point if there wasn't very good reason. It's not 3D chess. It's a very major fuggup on somebody's part and it's going to have a bad effect.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It wasn't an accident.

Whatever it is, it's a major development. Trump wouldn't have released her from his legal team at this point if there wasn't very good reason. It's not 3D chess. It's a very major fuggup on somebody's part and it's going to have a bad effect.

Trump didn't "release" her. According to her, she never was on his legal team; though, she is fighting on behalf of the American people for the same purpose.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
okay,..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Starting to think Sydney Powell is just another senile kook. Time to put up or shut up. Looks like Trump just throw in the towel WTF?

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 22 invisible), 1,706 guests, and 986 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,207
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.