Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I have no real problem with replying to trolls. It's really a waste of time, but it's whoever is replying's time to waste. The problem comes in when the trolls start a thread and it rolls a good thread off the page. "Is it time for Trump to concede?" Yada, yada, yada. Some of the bad threads aren't even started by trolls, but by Never Trumpers, defeatists, quitters and the like. One thread comes along that gives people hope and the trolls ramp up the comments on other threads. They'll comment on the good thread negatively only if it stays at the top on its own. Whenever it starts taking a dump they quit even if they can't respond to an insult directed at them, me calling them cock-munching eunuchs or whatnot, just as an example. Great discipline on the part of the paid communists.

I don't mind the trolls so much or those that engage them, we just need to watch what we're doing and not contribute to obvious commie threads and even those not-so-obvious.

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Right now on the top half of the 1st page there are at least five, negative, trolling threads.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
The same thing goes on year around, election not needed. Get a good thread going and some dumbie, wants to know what battery he should get, because his last one only lasted ten years. Or what tires to buy, or what bullet is best for wombat. You know something to get a post count, so they feel superior! And many just fall in line, giving experience on other things than the original question. Or the thread goes so far off subject, interest is lost. Plus I'm sure a good thread is in the mind of the reader, not someone elses thoughts! You are correct about the political trolls, that show up. They are just posting from the swirling toilet water on the way down!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’ve started to put the troll quoters on ignore also. After this post I’m putting EE on ignore.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 11/23/20.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’ve started to put the troll quoters on ignore also. After this post I’m putting EE on ignore.

Okay.

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Then you will miss much idiotic, but entertaining stupidity, like this thread that he started.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Bump

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The trolls are just adding to the zeal that will be so present if the shooting ever starts and they are exposed in real life. True patriots won't need anyone paying them to stand up against evil. The leftist on the other hand have sickos like Soros to bankroll them.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Jim1611
The trolls are just adding to the zeal that will be so present if the shooting ever starts and they are exposed in real life. True patriots won't need anyone paying them to stand up against evil. The leftist on the other hand have sickos like Soros to bankroll them.

Tell me where I can sign up to get paid by Soros. Please....

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
On your knees in the Detroit bus station! Im sure you can collect your soros injection there, you can have what you ask for!

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
and allow the negative, anti-Trump threads to hold sway. Between that and the defeatism here, one would think this is Facebook. I will not give up on President Trump and I will not give up on my country.

MAGAA

What anti-trump threads? There are nearly none.

And how does one "run a thread off of page one"? By posting on it and keep it at the top?

You need to take a course in ultra-simple logic and rational thought. You are exceedingly lacking in both.

I don't consider you a troll. Ginther is a troll. You're just a left wing liberal who favors a fundamental change to this country and I consider you no different than the few enemies I've had a hand in sending to their maker.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jorgeI
and allow the negative, anti-Trump threads to hold sway. Between that and the defeatism here, one would think this is Facebook. I will not give up on President Trump and I will not give up on my country.

MAGAA

And how does one "run a thread off of page one"? By posting on it and keep it at the top?

You need to take a course in ultra-simple logic and rational thought. You are exceedingly lacking in both.

I don't consider you a troll. Ginther is a troll. You're just a left wing liberal who favors a fundamental change to this country and I consider you no different than the few enemies I've had a hand in sending to their maker.

I'm quite different actually. It's sad you do not see it, but so it is. I'm an American Citizen by birth. That is a problem for you, if you wish to follow the Constitution. Something for you to think about while you pat yourself on the back.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

MAGAA

Thank you for your service.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Fireball2
When I post a thread like this and it returns to the forum, it's three threads down because suckers are still posting on the bogus "Sidney Powell is Out" thread. It's suppression. It's psychological warfare. It works. Smarten the f u ck up.

Leroy has you fighting on your thread about not fighting with the trolls.

people let their emotions run their thought process or they drink and post.....but +1.....bob

For sure.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
SheRoy is not a [bleep], it's a lesbian.

FJB & FJT
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
If you guys would stop responding to every little thing the trolls post, their threads would not come up to the top.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

MAGAA

I'm quite different actually. It's sad you do not see it, but so it is. I'm an American Citizen by birth. That is a problem for you, if you wish to follow the Constitution. Something for you to think about while you pat yourself on the back.

You are different? Sure, I’ll buy that. Happy you were born here as well, but that matters not. I have plenty of friends that were not born here. Difference being, unlike you, they respect this Country and are proud for what it stands for. Unfortunately you aren’t smart enough to move along and leave well enough alone. Worthless with a capital “W”.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by cfran

MAGAA

You are different? Sure, I’ll buy that. Happy you were born here as well, but that matters not. I have plenty of friends that were not born here. Difference being, unlike you, they respect this Country and are proud for what it stands for. Unfortunately you aren’t smart enough to move along and leave well enough alone. Worthless with a capital “W”.

My but you are excited and angry! Emotion does run away with your sense of reason, does it not?

Sadly, you are in a minority when it comes to presidential preference. Get used to it, It will be a long 4 yrs for you.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
You were one of the lesbians screaming from your vagina, go ahead and admit it, let it out.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MAGAA

I don't see where the "American Citizen by birth" is relevant. I can enumerate literally dozens of convicted traitors, incidentally all democrats that were born here. I wasn't and you know that, otherwise I doubt you would have brought it up in an obvious attempt to lessen my "Americana", so the fact you are "American by birth" is pretty irrelevant. The real issue isn't where you were born, but how one thinks and I find it ironic you keep citing the Constitution whilst standing for a political persuasion t that is an anathema to "life liberty and the pursuit of freedom."embodied in the Constitution. Big government, big rules and the Constitution be damned, and obama and the rest of his treasonous party by their own admission tried to "fundamentally change this country"(sic). I really don't care what you believe in or what you do, the problem is your side of the spectrum insists on forcing us to do things your way, so yeah, I consider you an enemy of a Constitution that incidentally, I pledged to defend, "against all enemies, foreign and domestic" and you clearly fit into the latter...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
642 members (12344mag, 257Bob, 257_X_50, 1234, 06hunter59, 257man, 74 invisible), 2,923 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,666
Posts18,399,365
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.