Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
,...and learn that Asians have no Asian guilt.

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/11/19/progressives-declare-war-on-asians-meritocracy-and-stem/amp/

When one angry Asian-American parent responded “Trust me, you’ll never catch up. If you need to lower-standards to get in, you’ll never beat us,” a near physical fight broke loose.

Another Asian parent screamed, “First you blame white people, now you blame us!? Grow up! Study harder or go home!”

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Poor ole Negroes, now even the Chinks don't like them.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Poor ole Negroes, now even the Chinks don't like them.

laffin

I’m betting they never have liked them

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
If China ever becomes the dominant race/culture on the planet, they'll fertilize their fields with blacks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First sentence says it all: "Progressives all across America have declared war on Asians, meritocracy, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math).

神圣的他妈的狗屎 (google translate it)

This is beyond surreal, we are actually seeing the Revolution of the Idiocracy.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Eastern Asians have never been all touchy feely about race.

If one looks down the road 100 years they'll realize that the African continent won't stay in the hands of people who don't have the ability to take advantage of its resources.

If nobody stops them, China will inhabit the entire African continent and they won't keep the current residents around to get in the way.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
"Occam's razor" is a principle that says the simplest solution to a problem is usually the most accurate one. The solution here is very simple. Blacks are simply dumber than Asians. Most of them cannot understand the math needed for STEM courses.

The high school will have to dumb down the academic courses if they let blacks in by lottery. Few will succeed in college. If college STEM courses are dumbed down, employers will do what I did. We gave engineering graduate applicants a simple little test. Many of them, we found, did not understand basic principles of engineering even after four years of college.

And that was white students. Although blacks are dumber on the whole than whites too, that is a subject for another discussion.

By the way, during my career we did a lot of business with Asians in Asia. Many of them, perhaps most, think blacks are an inferior race. 20 years ago the prime minister of Japan got in trouble by saying so publicly.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The Han Chinese believe they are superior to the rest of earth's peoples. It's been that way for hundreds if not thousands of years.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by bowmanh
The Han Chinese believe they are superior to the rest of earth's peoples. It's been that way for hundreds if not thousands of years.

The Chinese have a drive about them. My wife has a close friend who was born in China but her parents brought her to Canada as a child. They had nothing when they arrived. They lived hand to mouth for their entire lives so that their children could get an education. My wife's friend is a Cardiologist,..married to a Neurosurgeon.

Money is no longer a problem for their family and it only took one generation from them to go from dirt poor to very wealthy.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
And that goes back to the linked article.

The school being discussed is merit based. Only high achievers are admitted,...and it's 61% ethnic Chinese.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

When I spent time in China I was surprised by how racist they were. They often went on about how they had many students in our best universities at the tops of their classes. I suggested that if skim the top off of 1.3 billion only child's you're likely to get a few smart ones.

They hated it when I brought up how they hadn't had an original idea in over 50 years and stole everything they had from someone else. One guy pretty high up in the communist party told me that they didn't steal all of our ideas. He said the Clinton's sold many of them to them. He said Bill Clinton did more to advance China than any man since Chairman Mao. This was in 2004 so Biden had had his chance to sell us out yet.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One African-American parent stated it’s because of Asians hogging up all the spaces “Black people can’t catch up technologically because the ‘stupid Asians’ are keeping black people down out of fear they’d be overtaken.”

Adding dirty water to clean water yields.....well, you know.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
And that goes back to the linked article.

The school being discussed is merit based. Only high achievers are admitted,...and it's 61% ethnic Chinese.

TJ is no joke and you don’t mess with Tiger Moms.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
This little tidbit from the article is telling:

Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York City is also planning to eliminate race-blind admissions for Stuyvesant High School and the Bronx High School of Science, citing “white supremacy” as the main factor for his quest—never mind the fact those high schools are more than 60 percent Asian.

lol,...merit based schools are primarily Asian due to white supremacy.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's only bad for the kids around 8th grade level.
In 3-4 years these people will figure it out, their kids will be getting a good education,
And the current prized schools will be in a rapid decline.

Many of the current teachers will follow the kids.
They will not be happy baby sitting Theo the Thug.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lost in the clamor are those who are really being screwed; the 2% Black and 11% Hispanic student body who previously made the cut based on merit.

They will be PO’d and so will their parents who, just like most all the other parents at that place, imbued such a work ethic in their kids.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
...and yes those schools will go down the tubes...

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
But shouldn't every kid have the right to be a surgeon, or an astronaut, or a nuclear scientist.....no matter how fu-ck-ing stupid they are??

Come on, man.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The Chinese have a drive about them. My wife has a close friend who was born in China but her parents brought her to Canada as a child. They had nothing when they arrived. They lived hand to mouth for their entire lives so that their children could get an education. My wife's friend is a Cardiologist,..married to a Neurosurgeon.

Money is no longer a problem for their family and it only took one generation from them to go from dirt poor to very wealthy.

That’s not uniquely Chinese, it’s a general attribute of immigrants. Even black ones. The lazy, timid, dumb ones don’t get on a plane for an opportunity to work hard to better the lives of their children.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,625 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,977
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.