24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hafer 'signed up' and served , which recruiting centre did Kittenhouse sign up at?

iirc, he got rejected by the US military.
but some on the CF absurdly consider
him a 'combat veteran'..

[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
BP-B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Ok.

Or, it's why ya'll could possibly read the god damned link before everyone freaks the fuuck out. Nothing has happened here. Absofuuckingluttely nothin. They didn't make a statement against the 2A or against the KK for Christ's sake. They simply clarified the fact that they are not making a statement! For phucqk's sake everyone is arguing about who's more damned right leaning cutting our own throats. Ya'll do not have to agree with everyone on every aspect of everything to be on the same side! We'll fuucking loose it all that way. Phucqk. Cumbaya Cumbaya Cumbaya

^^^^ This, reading is difficult. Some folks on here need to up their cognition game, try googling Matt Best and BRCC. No baker should be forced to make a homo cake but a veteran owned coffee company has less right to make decisions. Matt Best had 5 deployments as an U.S. Army Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan but the 2A warriors on here question the patriotism of those who step up. While hiding behind the skirts of a 17 y/o kid.

Lack of reading comprehension augmented by loud voices and obfuscation lead to 13 page thread of bullschidt.

YMMV

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are you saying BRCC is not bothered by Kyle wearing one of their shirts. I called them at 10:30 AM today and got an answering machine that told me I called after hours. What's up with that?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Ringman
Are you saying BRCC is not bothered by Kyle wearing one of their shirts. I called them at 10:30 AM today and got an answering machine that told me I called after hours. What's up with that?

I sent an email and gave them my opinion. This bothers me.
https://twitter.com/nola_nobody/status/1330710722016370688

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kyle Rittenhouse has joined Robert E. Lee, General Patton and Elvis Presley in the Pantheon of American Heroes!!!

/sarc

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Kyle Rittenhouse has joined Robert E. Lee, General Patton and Elvis Presley in the Pantheon of American Heroes!!!

/sarc

You need to think bigger thoughts. The issue has nothing to do with Kyle. It's much larger than that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

/sarc

You need to think bigger thoughts. The issue has nothing to do with Kyle. It's much larger than that.

You missed this part

wink

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They gave into pressure from the anti-gun left. That's what that statement was about, no matter how carefully they worded it. It was fear that motivated it.

It’s a veteran owned business. They made a business decision. Pro 2a and you want it to go under? WTF is wrong with you? You plan on destroying everything that doesn’t fit into your kooky universe?

That's what a huge majority on this forum does.

Personally I buy the best tasting organic coffee I can find and could give a chit what the owners do or don't support.

But I've always thought real patriotism had to do with supporting the constitution and nothing else...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Brad
They gave into pressure from the anti-gun left. That's what that statement was about, no matter how carefully they worded it. It was fear that motivated it.

It’s a veteran owned business. They made a business decision. Pro 2a and you want it to go under? WTF is wrong with you? You plan on destroying everything that doesn’t fit into your kooky universe?

Personally I buy the best tasting organic coffee I can find and could give a chit what the owners do or don't support.

But I've always thought real patriotism had to do with supporting the constitution and nothing else...

Check out the brain on Brad! You do realize they built their business off being "pro-2A" right? Or do you think they scaled their business in 5 years because they figured out coffee when none of the other 1000s of other azzholes in the coffee industry couldn't? Hmmmm.....

Last edited by copperking81; 11/23/20.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

The Kenosha case is about the constitution. That's the point. It's not about Kyle.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by copperking81

Check out the brain on Brad! You do realize they built their business off being "pro-2A" right? Or do you think they scaled their business in 5 years because they figured out coffee when none of the other 1000s of other azzholes in the coffee industry couldn't? Hmmmm.....

Not surprising my comments went right over your head...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The op posted an article indicating BRcoffee pulled sponsorship from blaze over a picture of Rittenhouse. The thread took off on that premise.

You say patriotism is based on the constitution and I can't disagree with that.... so the question is do you believe Rittenhouse was exercising his constitutional rights?

And do you believe we have the right to support a business or not of our choosing?

A couple of people opined based on personal knowledge, BR was good to go, and we have now found out they are.... seems to me a good and fair outcome.

And we flushed out a few middle of the road fair weather patriots in the process.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Damn.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They did not cancel the sponsorship.

But, donations to Tulsi? Phucqk.

Added, Tulsi not Harris at least. LOL

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 11/23/20.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yup. The left doesn't have a monopoly on the cancel culture. Our side is just as stupid

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Our wallets are our only vote left. You better believe I'm going to exercise it. Aggressively.

Last edited by OldHat; 11/23/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
15 pages about rumors and reading between the lines...

Damn you dudes must be bored..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth
15 pages about rumors and reading between the lines...

Damn you dudes must be bored..

Not bored.... Don't know if you have noticed but bad schit is going down.... then again you reside in Minnysoda, so clueless you are

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
549 members (160user, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,735
Posts18,401,057
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.