Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
SheRoi, why do you hate America? Why do you support confiscation and a curtailment of Liberty? Just for the hope of a freebie now and then?

Now where did you get the idea I hate America? I LOVE AMERICA! Greatest Country Ever.

Where did I say that I support confiscation of anything/ Show me where I want to curtail Liberty? Show me.

You realize that things are connected, correct? Which political side do you advocate? What is their agenda?

You realize that the world is not linear in a single daisy chain, right?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SheRoi, why do you hate America? Why do you support confiscation and a curtailment of Liberty? Just for the hope of a freebie now and then?

Now where did you get the idea I hate America? I LOVE AMERICA! Greatest Country Ever.

Where did I say that I support confiscation of anything/ Show me where I want to curtail Liberty? Show me.

You realize that things are connected, correct? Which political side do you advocate? What is their agenda?

Ah, deflection. Who could have guessed?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Nope. Right on track.

You guys NEED gun owning, freedom-loving liberals. Nothing like having allies in the enemy camp, eh?

How do you hope to win these issues if you don't convert people to allies instead of railing against everyone as despised enemies. You are fighting with a losing battle plan. Your only hope is that so are they, sadly enough. And thus we are at a stalemate, which is about as good at it gets until you smarten up - hopefully before they do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nope. Right on track.

You guys NEED gun owning, freedom-loving liberals. Nothing like having allies in the enemy camp, eh?

How do you hope to win these issues if you don't convert people to allies instead of railing against everyone as despised enemies. You are fighting with a losing battle plan. Your only hope is that so are they, sadly enough. And thus we are at a stalemate, which is about as good at it gets until you smarten up - hopefully before they do.

History shows that Marxism is not winning strategy for the lowly. What you say makes as much sense as "Yes, he was a pedophile rapist, but he was a damn good Scout Leader".

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Nope. Right on track.

History shows that Marxism is not winning strategy for the lowly. What you say makes as much sense as "Yes, he was a pedophile rapist, but he was a damn good Scout Leader".

There you go again. Where did I advocate marxism?

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Christie is an ally?

That’s as far as I got.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Get over it guys. Trump is going to be president again on 1/20/21.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No! HELL NO!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Ringman

Ring in your dreams. Only in your sweetest fantasy dreams

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Did you notice how the troll declined to substantiate his post when asked?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Rick,

I've been here for a loooong time and always wondered if you had any input on this type of stuff....

Thanks for the great links and patriotism.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Michigan just certified the election for Biden AND the GSA informed Biden the Trump administration is beginning the transition process.

Last edited by benquick; 11/23/20.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

No, he will not. Even if you still believe what you said a few weeks ago. "Relax. The Lord God has this election under control. Trump is His president."

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Never surrender this fight.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Never surrender this fight.

YES!!!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
What was it that Brig. Gen. McAuliffe told the Germans when they asked if the Americans wanted to surrender at Bastogne?

“NUTS” !!! 🥜

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331013908971261953

I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good..

...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Ring in your dreams. Only in your sweetest fantasy dreams

" Donald Trump Will Not Be You President"

I think I heard fucgk for beans say those exact words in 2016! Fucgck for Beans was a retard than and is a dumbass still. Congratulations Dumbass

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He may indeed be forced to accept the results of his failure to drain the swamp and the expected fraud that followed. He may be remembered as the man that lost the Republic due to lack of overt action against it's domestic enemies. I hope the fraud can be stopped before the communist take over 100%, but at this point it is going to mean blood either way.

However he didn't loose the election. ..........................................America did----- but he got a landslide number of votes from the people. He didn't loose but everyone reading my words here did. Even the most stupid, those who voted for the communists lost, but are the useful idiots and will never have enough mental capacity to know it or understand that they lost their future security.

The swamp robbed the nation and it means nothing other then open war or cowardly surrender.

My only anger at Trump is his failure to save out republic due to his lack of willingness to take a personal risk in using military force to defend us. He made many promises to us all, and kept a majority of them, but the ONLY one that really matters he may not have even tried to keep, and now we have the end in sight because of it. Now it's going to be up to us all to stand and fight back if we don't simply bend over and take it.

God never blessed a coward or a lazy person --------- and the huge number of both in our nation is the reason we have given up our freedoms.

Many will be angry at my words, .................................and probably will put on a nonsensical mask in the next 24 hours because they were ordered to.

Last edited by szihn; 11/23/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
szihn,

Today I received a call from my brother who watches FOX. He told me Trump conceded. I told him, "Anything on FOX is a lie. Trump is going to be inaugurated on 1/20/21."

You need to keep heart.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (222Sako, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,455
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.