-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A real man, would take care of you if you were a real woman... nationality matters not

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by irfubar
Uuuum Miss Lynn, you don't seem to understand.... voting doesn't matter anymore.... you seem clueless

Perhaps you are familiar with the theory of the really big lie? Small lies are easily debunked, fact checked out of hand, a big enough lie, by a powerful enough person will be accepted, without question by many people.

How to lie about a rigged election in the current circumstance.

1. Start early, start claiming from the very beginning that the other main party is going to try to steel the election.

2. Allow early voting and absentee voting, knowing that the other party will encourage people to do so. I mean in the world is dealing with a dangerous and highly contagious disease.

3. Encourage your supporter NOT to vote early, talk of the glory of voting on election day, doing so will heavily skew the early returns in your favor.

4. Get state officials where your party has control to play along by NOT allowing early votes counted early, ensuring that they will be counted later after you look to have a comfortable lead(like Wisconsin, PA, Michigan. This election), as most of YOUR supporters voted on election day(as you told them to...despite the fact that you personally have a long record of voting by mail and voted early IN THIS ELECTION).

5. When the absentee/early votes are counted and heavily favor the other party(remember step 3), start screaming at the top of your lungs about how the fix is on and file baseless lawsuits while flooding partisan media outlets with disinformation to back up the really big lie...

Which must be true now, you've been repeating it for months.

If you still can't see it, nothing more I can say can help you.

God Bless and good night.

No. That's not it.

It's that you're an idiot.

Tell me ONE thing in the scenario I laid out that doesn't fit.

Don't fight the fact that you're an idiot. That's the most wholesome variant of Democrats there is. The others are Communist, Negro, Homosexual,...and it goes down from there.

Idiot is the best a Democrat can hope for.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Ok I have had enough of giving you the benefit of a doubt , you claim to be a smart intelligent women... you said you would research more and get up to speed , instead you insist on doubling down on stupid.
Bottom line... nobody cares what a cat lady from Canada that can't keep a real man cares ... foad

And a real man would be an American ?

Lynn

Real men do not speak to ladies in such a manner, you are embarrassing men at this point.

We all have our own perspectives, and we should in turn all have some respect. Its called repoore !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
A real man, would take care of you if you were a real woman... nationality matters not

Therein lies the rub, I don't need a man of any kind to take care of me, either way that you would like to twist that, I look after myself and my family and my business and everything else that is mine, earned and paid for by me.

Lynn

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Uuuum Miss Lynn, you don't seem to understand.... voting doesn't matter anymore.... you seem clueless

Perhaps you are familiar with the theory of the really big lie? Small lies are easily debunked, fact checked out of hand, a big enough lie, by a powerful enough person will be accepted, without question by many people.

1. Start early, start claiming from the very beginning that the other main party is going to try to steel the election.

2. Allow early voting and absentee voting, knowing that the other party will encourage people to do so. I mean in the world is dealing with a dangerous and highly contagious disease.

3. Encourage your supporter NOT to vote early, talk of the glory of voting on election day, doing so will heavily skew the early returns in your favor.

4. Get state officials where your party has control to play along by NOT allowing early votes counted early, ensuring that they will be counted later after you look to have a comfortable lead(like Wisconsin, PA, Michigan. This election), as most of YOUR supporters voted on election day(as you told them to...despite the fact that you personally have a long record of voting by mail and voted early IN THIS ELECTION).

5. When the absentee/early votes are counted and heavily favor the other party(remember step 3), start screaming at the top of your lungs about how the fix is on and file baseless lawsuits while flooding partisan media outlets with disinformation to back up the really big lie...

No. That's not it.

It's that you're an idiot.

Tell me ONE thing in the scenario I laid out that doesn't fit.

Don't fight the fact that you're an idiot. That's the most wholesome variant of Democrats there is. The others are Communist, Negro, Homosexual,...and it goes down from there.

Idiot is the best a Democrat can hope for.

I'm afraid your going to have to do better than that, It's ok...I'll give you a pass on this one, go back to pounding on your keyboard and throwing insults. It's obvious that you are upset realizing that you've been lied to.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Therein lies the rub, I don't need a man of any kind to take care of me, either way that you would like to twist that, I look after myself and my family and my business and everything else that is mine, earned and paid for by me.

Lynn

And that, is more than I can say for half the men(as they call themselves) on this forum.

Mauser Rescue Society

jdi do píči
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Have you noticed how some of us men talk to each other here? it's a rough joint.....
I strongly suspect many men here treat you like a lady.

I strongly agree.

However, in the 20 years that I have been here on this Forum, thanks to Charlie, I have learned always a Lady, with varying degrees of Bitch is the way to be here. The statement is true, sometimes the only thing a woman has to hold onto is being a bitch. There are as many women as men out there that have an attitude towards other women, in life, in business, in personal relationships, in ways that you would never think of till you have experienced it.

I am so many different things to so many, and fortunately or unfortunately a bitch is one of them.

I am a Lady, but I am not a brain dead one, I can argue, debate, and fight just as any man can, and never lose the lady part of me, or I can lose her for a while as I deal with those who believe themselves to be "the man".

A rough joint is the real-world, this is the virtual world where you can choose to be you or some alter ego, and never have to back up what you say or say you are capable of doing.

Sometimes I wish we could just go back to hanging around a campfire all the time, real-time, it made friends, and it made enemies, but it hosted the real spirit of shooting the [bleep] and laughter and friendships.

Imagine the hours spent here, instead spent around a fire in real-time, it would be heaven.

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate it.

Lynn

[/quot
Miss Lynn, I
[quote=irfubar]Have you noticed how some of us men talk to each other here? it's a rough joint.....

I strongly agree.

However, in the 20 years that I have been here on this Forum, thanks to Charlie, I have learned always a Lady, with varying degrees of Bitch is the way to be here. The statement is true, sometimes the only thing a woman has to hold onto is being a bitch. There are as many women as men out there that have an attitude towards other women, in life, in business, in personal relationships, in ways that you would never think of till you have experienced it.

I am so many different things to so many, and fortunately or unfortunately a bitch is one of them.

I am a Lady, but I am not a brain dead one, I can argue, debate, and fight just as any man can, and never lose the lady part of me, or I can lose her for a while as I deal with those who believe themselves to be "the man".

A rough joint is the real-world, this is the virtual world where you can choose to be you or some alter ego, and never have to back up what you say or say you are capable of doing.

Sometimes I wish we could just go back to hanging around a campfire all the time, real-time, it made friends, and it made enemies, but it hosted the real spirit of shooting the [bleep] and laughter and friendships.

Imagine the hours spent here, instead spent around a fire in real-time, it would be heaven.

Lynn

Miss Lynn - I, for one, appreciate the input from an intelligent, and articulate woman.
Your thinking is rational,whether I personally agree, or not (mostly agree)
Sometimes a person on the sidelines, so to speak, sees things those of us "in the fray" miss.
I also believe you fit the classic 51/49 -
51% lady and 49% bitch - just don't push it ! smile
Hope you and the girls are doing well.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Please tell us which part(s) of the Biden/democratic platform your most impressed with? Seriously. This should be epic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lynn

Glad you enjoy your feminist kool-aid..... tell me why do you troll here for male attention?

Last edited by irfubar; 11/23/20.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I'm afraid your going to have to do better than that, It's ok...I'll give you a pass on this one, go back to pounding on your keyboard and throwing insults. It's obvious that you are upset realizing that you've been lied to.

I'm not upset at all.

A Democrat from Wisconsin who thinks that he's a cowboy is an idiot.

Where's the flaw in my reasoning?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Tim, 10 million more votes than Obama..... hahahhahahaha

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
~~~As I walked out in the streets of Wisconsin, as I walked out in Wisconsin one day
I saw a young cowboy all dressed in white linen
Dressed in white linen as cold as the clay
So beat the drum slowly and play the fife lowly
Play the dead march as you carry me along
Take me to the green valley they'll lay the sod o'er me
For I'm a young cowboy and I know I've done wrong
~~~

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ringman
Miss_Lynn,

You either would make or are a good politician.

Originally Posted by Ringman
Miss_Lynn,

You either would make or are a good politician.

I love a great bunch of you guys on here. And I get where most are coming from. It is hard to see someone you believe in with every fiber of your being, lose, but the truth is, you can't make it a part of you, if you do, you will stop living, and dreaming, and building strength, and hope, in your family, and your friends, and your neighbours.

You don't destroy life and people for the sake of one human being. He came, he gave it his best shot, now the new guy gets his shot, and if you don't like what he does and how it all turns out, then vote him out, and so on, and so on, life is not over because Mr. Trump is gone, life is still here to hit you in the head regularly, and put you in your place, and show you that hopes springs eternal, it really does.

You will still hunt and fish and love and make love and hang out with family and your buddies and you still get to get out of bed in the morning and thank the Good Lord that America is still just that, America! The place where hopes and dreams and the red, white, and blue was born and will continue forevermore.

Thank you for the compliment Ringman smile

Lynn

Trump is not gone. Nor has he conceded.

You need to get your tv fixed. It keeps going to the same wrong channels.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I'm not upset at all.

A Democrat from Wisconsin who thinks that he's a cowboy is an idiot.

Where's the flaw in my reasoning?

laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Lynn

And that, is more than I can say for half the men(as they call themselves) on this forum.

Lynn’s doing better than you Tammy. At least she doesn’t need a man to “take care” of her. Her gas powered [bleep] does the job just fine. Maybe she can let your bitch ass take it for a test drive sometime

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Lynn

Glad you enjoy your feminist kool-aid..... tell me why do you troll here for male attention?

Because she got banned from christianmingle.com for being a stupid chunt?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Have you noticed how some of us men talk to each other here? it's a rough joint.....

I strongly agree.

Lynn

[/quot
Miss Lynn, I
[quote=irfubar]Have you noticed how some of us men talk to each other here? it's a rough joint.....

I strongly agree.

Lynn

Miss Lynn - I, for one, appreciate the input from an intelligent, and articulate woman.
Your thinking is rational,whether I personally agree, or not (mostly agree)
Sometimes a person on the sidelines, so to speak, sees things those of us "in the fray" miss.
I also believe you fit the classic 51/49 -
51% lady and 49% bitch - just don't push it ! smile
Hope you and the girls are doing well.

Quit kissing apologist ass, it makes you look like a bitch.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
~~~As I walked out in the streets of Wisconsin, as I walked out in Wisconsin one day
I saw a young cowboy all dressed in white linen
Dressed in white linen as cold as the clay
So beat the drum slowly and play the fife lowly
Play the dead march as you carry me along
Take me to the green valley they'll lay the sod o'er me
For I'm a young cowboy and I know I've done wrong
~~~

good one

women love to stir up schit, manipulate weak naive men and watch the chaos. Its their spectator sport. Equal rights when it suits them, and frail, helpless victim when it suits them

Last edited by ribka; 11/23/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Tim,
Biden shattered the all time popular vote record.... do you believe that?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Hey Tim,
Biden shattered the all time popular vote record.... do you believe that?

Sure, people turn out when they like a candidate, they they REALLY show up when they DON'T like one. Add to that making it more convenient to vote and you got a record turn out. The truth is in the margin, 4 points. Huge number of verified early votes, no smoking gun there, Nice try.

Mauser Rescue Society

jdi do píči
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 70 invisible), 2,515 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,326
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.