Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Reckon folks here will be dumping Rush like a hot potato . . .

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Monday criticized President Trump’s legal team over their chaotic press conference last week that failed to provide any evidence to back up their claims that the 2020 election was rigged.

“You call a gigantic press conference like that — one that lasts an hour — and you announce massive bombshells, then you better have some bombshells,” Limbaugh said during his show on Monday. “There better be something at that press conference other than what we got…I talked to so many people who were blown away by it, by the very nature of the press conference. They promised blockbuster stuff and then nothing happened, and that’s just, it’s not good.”

He added, “If you’re gonna do a press conference like that with the promise of blockbusters, then there has to be something more than what that press conference delivered.”

He also questioned the role of lawyer Sidney Powell, who was present at the press conference but has since cut ties with Trump’s legal team.

Though Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said Powell is “not a member of the Trump legal team” or a personal lawyer to the president, Limbaugh argued it’s a “tough thing to deny she was ever part of it because they introduced her as part of it.”

“She was at that press conference last week,” he said.

During the press conference on Thursday, Giuliani claimed to have evidence of a “national conspiracy” to steal the election for President-elect Joe Biden, though he said he could not yet release any evidence as the judges presiding over the campaign’s lawsuit might object and because his witnesses might face retribution if their names became public. He said he had “at least ten” witnesses ready to describe instances of voter fraud, he couldn’t reveal them publicly because “they don’t want to be harassed.”

GB1

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Heard rush talking about it today. He’s spot on, if you are going to have an hour long news conference you better produce the goods.. or something close to it..

Last edited by 79S; 11/23/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
We have met the enemy and he is...............

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

DJT bestowed the Medal of Freedom to Rush and this is how he pays him back? Back stabber I say . . .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rush is right

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rush wasn’t wrong. I listened to the presser with the same take.

The travesty, is the complete unadulterated corruption and conspiracy that we watched between the dems, deep state, and propaganda wing over the past four years. No doubt there was cheating on Election Day and leading up to it but that’s going to be hard to prove on a mass scale and small potatoes compared to what built up to it. Even if Trump could prove it, with the whole deep state, RINO majority, and MSM working against him it won’t matter. Waiting for rule of law and facts to win out is like watching Charlie Brown try to kick the football.

We keep waiting for some election, president, or SC justice to save us. The left doesn’t care about being legally right, who we vote for or what we think. How many times did Trump enact an EO to stop illegal immigration ect. and a court with zero regard for the law stepped in and just said no.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 11/23/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

DJT bestowed the Medal of Freedom to Rush and this is how he pays him back? Back stabber I say . . .

I don’t see it that way, MM.

I see it as Rush saying that Trump deserves a lot better. I’ve seen the disastrous results of too many lawyers on a project,

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rush is right in that it appears to be a sh*tshow. At some point in time theatrics have to stop and the party has to start.

Yup.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 700LH
Rush is right

Rong. Giuliani and Powell said what went down and they would prove it in court. Are they in court.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The presser was the Elephants trunk.under the tent, letting folks know what is coming.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Voter fraud is a problem but it’s small potatoes to the bigger problem that we’re ignoring. Changing demographics, single moms and single woman period, open borders legal or illegal.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I think rushbo was referring to Rudy, not the don.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The presser was the Elephants trunk.under the tent, letting folks know what is coming. [quote=AKduck]Rush is right in that it appears to be a sh*tshow. At some point in time theatrics have to stop and the party has to start. [/quote

Giuliani was known as Americas top cop.
You think hes just jacking us up. Sheesh. Unreal. WTF does a guy have to do to get street cred with pukes like you?
5 mafia families had contracts on him for 30 fughkin years.
His underwear has more spine than you.

I Dindo Nuffin
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The presser was the Elephants trunk.under the tent, letting folks know what is coming.

Uh sure.. a lot folks came away from that press conference very disheartened. People watched it thinking oh here it comes we have the democrats dead to rights suck on it cool Joe Biden.. All they got was Rudy G’s hair dye running down his face. Everyone that watched it got Sean hannity big time..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Trump's playing 4-D chess yet again!

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
I think rushbo was referring to Rudy, not the don.

Yes, saying trump deserves better..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I said appears to be. Sidney dropped Sunday and today the transition is approved. Awful odd considering considering the way the entire group was talking with confidence not a few days ago. I don’t think it is over by any stretch.

Yup.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There was a time you couldnt sell a donut in NY without giving the family their cut.
How soon would be geniuses forget.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 79S

Uh sure.. a lot folks came away from that press conference very disheartened. People watched it thinking oh here it comes we have the democrats dead to rights suck on it cool Joe Biden.. All they got was Rudy G’s hair dye running down his face. Everyone that watched it got Sean hannity big time..

Conservatives straining at the bit wanted that.

Trump wants the CNN ABC NBC CBS viewing dumbfughks to get clued in too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/23/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The presser was the Elephants trunk.under the tent, letting folks know what is coming. [quote=AKduck]Rush is right in that it appears to be a sh*tshow. At some point in time theatrics have to stop and the party has to start. [/quote

Giuliani was known as Americas top cop.
You think hes just jacking us up. Sheesh. Unreal. WTF does a guy have to do to get street cred with pukes like you?
5 mafia families had contracts on him for 30 fughkin years.
His underwear has more spine than you.

Rudy was an excellent Mayor. As a lawyer I wouldn’t hirer him to beat a traffic ticket.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

680 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,915 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,486
Posts18,451,994
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.