Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I hope they stay in business and keep those veterans employed. Hell, I hope they grow.

I also hope they make better decisions about aligning the marketing and ideology.

...or just keep your mouth shut and sell coffee. It’s not that bad.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
BP-B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
Was I burned by Burns?

Looks pretty bad for the brcc boys. You cannot reconcile the donations to gun grabbers.

But you have to admit, Obama never grabbed a gun. Trump grabbed bump stocks, so actually, his record is a bit worse.

Yeah 2yrs into obama presidency his party lost the house and senate..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by k20350
They have done more, employed more, spent more money on veterans than 99% of you combined. Hafer spent more than 8 years of his life in Iraq and Afghanistan. Smart guy.

But, suck just one kak, and be known as a kaksucker for life....

Sounds like you have firsthand knowledge

Are you so naive that you think no other company hires veterans? Hook, line, and sinker! He donated to veterans like Tulsi Gabbard and McCain. Donated to Obama too. People that are totally okay with voting away your rights. At least anti-2A companies don’t paint a rifle on the building to dupe folks.

HAHA. Its very apparent you have no idea what they do. How they market, who they hire or their own contributions to the country. Now if you knew your ass from a hole in the ground about them you would know he openly admits that after 8 years of near constant combat operations he went through a very hard time in life. Even having his contract with the CIA terminated. Which after getting his [bleep] together started the company and started hiring other veterans with similar problems. But I'm sure with your extensive background in extreme pressure you never made a poor decision or a mistake. This entire sub is becoming bitter old guys that are eating their own. 7 days ago most of the guys one here would have kissed the ground they walked on with their military resumes. Now this ridiculous Rittenhouse thing comes up and they become cancel culture snowflakes. This website is becoming everything they hated before. Buncha whiny cancel culture bitches

Last edited by k20350; 11/23/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
Was I burned by Burns?

Hasn't Burns been repeatedly shown to be a complete charlatan in virtually every aspect of his life? Why would this one be different?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Donation to Obama? 4D chess, LOL.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
They have done more, employed more, spent more money on veterans than 99% of you combined. Hafer spent more than 8 years of his life in Iraq and Afghanistan. Smart guy.

Are you so naive that you think no other company hires veterans? Hook, line, and sinker! He donated to veterans like Tulsi Gabbard and McCain. Donated to Obama too. People that are totally okay with voting away your rights. At least anti-2A companies don’t paint a rifle on the building to dupe folks.

HAHA. Its very apparent you have no idea what they do. How they market, who they hire or their own contributions to the country. Now if you knew your ass from a hole in the ground about them you would know he openly admits that after 8 years of near constant combat operations he went through a very hard time in life. Even having his contract with the CIA terminated. Which after getting his [bleep] together started the company and started hiring other veterans with similar problems. But I'm sure with your extensive background in extreme pressure you never made a poor decision or a mistake. This entire sub is becoming bitter old guys that are eating their own. 7 days ago most of the guys one here would have kissed the ground they walked on with their military resumes. Now this ridiculous Rittenhouse thing comes up and they become cancel culture snowflakes. This website is becoming everything they hated before. Buncha whiny cancel culture bitches

So, have they called you for your second round interview yet?

He didn’t make a “mistake”. Taking a wrong turn or cutting an extra 1/8 off a 2x4 is a mistake. He got caught deliberately using the imagery of firearms and feel good stuff about veterans to get rich on the faith of people that believe in the same thing, who hoped they were supporting a company with those values.

Now, it all looks like a punchline.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by kingston
15 pages about rumors and reading between the lines...

Damn you dudes must be bored..

Speaking of cucks...

speaking of Nostradamus,

Anymore election predictions you'd care to prematurely share with us?

Trump won by a landslide.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[quote=Starman]Hafer green beret cia contractor = deep state?.. 😂

Evan Hafer is a million miles from Deep State and I know this personally.

We seriously need to quit eating our own.

AMEN!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

That does seem pretty bad.

In sort of a cosmically bad sort of way.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just fuuckin wow.... buncha ignorant dumbfuucks here... almost unbelievable until I see who’s posting....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
15 pages about rumors and reading between the lines...

Damn you dudes must be bored..

Speaking of cucks...

speaking of Nostradamus,

Anymore election predictions you'd care to prematurely share with us?

Trump won by a landslide.

Haha oh fuuck...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It’s easy to see why there’s so many cuunts here, no wonder why there very few huntin pics!! You fuuckers really got it goin on!!! Kudos???

Ain’t easy havin pals.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
Just fuuckin wow.... buncha ignorant dumbfuucks here... almost unbelievable until I see who’s posting....

So yes to brc coffee? Or no???

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They have done more, employed more, spent more money on veterans than 99% of you combined. They want to have 10k veterans on the payroll by I believe 2025 in response to Starbucks saying they were going to hire 10k refugees.. Hafer spent more than 8 years of his life in Iraq and Afghanistan. Smart guy. There's a lot of you guys that pick weird hills to die on.

That’s great but being pro veteran isn’t the same as being pro constitution. They built there brand on being for both and that was the reason to buy it (let’s be honest it doesn’t take a genius to sell coffee). Arguing against a boycott and emails speaking out makes about zero sense given that there first reaction was to cutoff ties end of story. They backpedaled and issued a public statement because they got pro Rittenhouse pushback. Like it or not these are the peaceful non “I got an AR when’s the revolution” tactics that the left uses and we need to use them to. They work and sure as hell beat sitting around with an AR doing nothing and waiting to get shot.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

That does seem pretty bad.

In sort of a cosmically bad sort of way.

Yep.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by 79S

A co-worker has brought in their Beyond Black roast a couple of times - 5 # bags at that. It is roasted all to hell and tastes like it. It takes a while to go thru 5# bags.

I'm more of a medium to med-dark roast guy myself.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

The door is over there

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 79S

He thinks Trump should concede so phugg him

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yes, good video.

Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
663 members (1lessdog, 2500HD, 257 mag, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 73 invisible), 2,734 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,647
Posts18,399,078
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.