Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I quit listening to Rush Limbaugh many, many years ago. Even before the Oxycontin revelation. I decided, what the heck, I would listen today. I heard a little bit about this, and then heard Rush start praising Trump because covid vaccines are coming.... Then I turned it back off.

BP-B2

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stophel
I quit listening to Rush Limbaugh many, many years ago. Even before the Oxycontin revelation. I decided, what the heck, I would listen today. I heard a little bit about this, and then heard Rush start praising Trump because covid vaccines are coming.... Then I turned it back off.

And back too CNN you went....

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The presser was the Elephants trunk.under the tent, letting folks know what is coming. [quote=AKduck]Rush is right in that it appears to be a sh*tshow. At some point in time theatrics have to stop and the party has to start. [/quote

Giuliani was known as Americas top cop.
You think hes just jacking us up. Sheesh. Unreal. WTF does a guy have to do to get street cred with pukes like you?
5 mafia families had contracts on him for 30 fughkin years.
His underwear has more spine than you.

Simmer down

Yup.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S

Umm, no. I've actually never watched CNN.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

The presser was the Elephants trunk.under the tent, letting folks know what is coming.

Trump's playing 4-D chess yet again!

That's the ticket.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Bullchit.. let me guess just local news

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You'll find I'm not much fun to play with. I don't sling insults nor get into pissing contests.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You'll find I'm not much fun to play with. I don't sling insults nor get into pissing contests.

Well dang...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

5 mafia families had contracts on him for 30 fughkin years...

LMAO.

[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 79S
Heard rush talking about it today. He’s spot on, if you are going to have an hour long news conference you better produce the goods.. or something close to it..

Assuming she does have the goods I think the interviews and that news conference are about doing a build up so it gets full coverage when she starts giving evidence.

Also, I would not be surprised if Trump/Legal parting from Sidney is about building publicity.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Rush is right. There is plenty of historical reference of Republican bluster, and few instances of Republican victories.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rush isn't wrong.

I watched that news presser that rambled on and on and on...

And had no take away when it was over.

I'll go beyond that.

Trump was POTUS when all this election BS happened. The commies tried the system in 2016, and learned from their mistakes.

Someone in this administration should have gotten in front of this fake election BS.

To try and recover afterward, is an effort on futility.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

they have talked about since he was elected.....and yet nothing has been done?...I will wait to see how this plays out....bob

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ISRO
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

You are correct.

Our election system and integrity are broken.

Your side did it.

Proud of yourselves? Might come a day when you wish you hadn't.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

DJT bestowed the Medal of Freedom to Rush and this is how he pays him back? Back stabber I say . . .

Any fool with a 3rd grade education knows that you don't openly criticize your officer corp in the field in front of the opposition. There is a time and place. Do you honestly think Rush could not have had a private conversation with Trump at any time he wanted.

Talking heads are attention whores. Discipline is not there forte.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Rush isn't wrong.

I watched that news presser that rambled on and on and on...

And had no take away when it was over.

I'll go beyond that.

Trump was POTUS when all this election BS happened. The commies tried the system in 2016, and learned from their mistakes.

Someone in this administration should have gotten in front of this fake election BS.

To try and recover afterward, is an effort on futility.

That's pretty much as I see it too. This whole mess is going to be just like the "Hillary is going to jail" thing. We know she broke the law, and probably had the proof that she did, but the powers-to-be had no desire to do anything about it.

In order for the results of this election to be overturned, it will take far, far more evidence than what we have seen so far. Here's my spin.......the election of 2016 was supposed to result in the crowning of "Queen Hillary" as POTUS. It was supposed be given to her on a silver platter, after all wasn't she the smartest woman alive, the woman who had stood by her man, who had been cheated out of it in 2008 by Obama, and in turn, had cheated Bernie Sanders out of the nomination in 2016. It was supposed to be an easy win against that puzzy groping male chauvinist Donald Trump. But.............something went wrong in three key states, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania, as they came up short in the vote there. Had they known that they needed those few thousand votes, the Democrat machine could have easily manufactured them. They did not make that same mistake in 2020.

The Democrats had four years to come up with a surefire way to beat Trump, and with the help of China and George Soros, they did. The Covid thing gave them the excuse they needed to flood the country with absentee ballots, which led to Biden winning. They didn't even have to worry about covering up their tracks because they know that no judge or court in this country is very likely to overturn this election.

Quite frankly, I expected Trump's team to be on top of what was likely to happen much better than they have shown. As a matter of fact, I believe they are just pizzing in the wind now, and will never have any firm evidence to show us. I hope I'm wrong about that, too.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by 700LH
Rush is right

That does not matter. You don't [bleep] on your friends in public in front of the opposition.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by benchman
Rush is right. There is plenty of historical reference of Republican bluster, and few instances of Republican victories.

Then at least wait until Jan 20th to sh*t on your wounded.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rush is spot on as usual

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
731 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 88 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,928
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.