Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I have no real problem with replying to trolls. It's really a waste of time, but it's whoever is replying's time to waste. The problem comes in when the trolls start a thread and it rolls a good thread off the page. "Is it time for Trump to concede?" Yada, yada, yada. Some of the bad threads aren't even started by trolls, but by Never Trumpers, defeatists, quitters and the like. One thread comes along that gives people hope and the trolls ramp up the comments on other threads. They'll comment on the good thread negatively only if it stays at the top on its own. Whenever it starts taking a dump they quit even if they can't respond to an insult directed at them, me calling them cock-munching eunuchs or whatnot, just as an example. Great discipline on the part of the paid communists.

I don't mind the trolls so much or those that engage them, we just need to watch what we're doing and not contribute to obvious commie threads and even those not-so-obvious.

Then it appears that the so called “troll” threads are in fact more engaging and thought provoking to the group as a whole. Even if they don’t agree with the content. In addition the different point of view keeps things from getting stale.

It seems that someone like you jumping in with your extreme half baked political thoughts and bragging about your fellatio skills is in fact more of a troll like action. Just saying....

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
and allow the negative, anti-Trump threads to hold sway. Between that and the defeatism here, one would think this is Facebook. I will not give up on President Trump and I will not give up on my country.

MAGAA

What anti-trump threads? There are nearly none.

And how does one "run a thread off of page one"? By posting on it and keep it at the top?

You need to take a course in ultra-simple logic and rational thought. You are exceedingly lacking in both.

I don't consider you a troll. Ginther is a troll. You're just a left wing liberal who favors a fundamental change to this country and I consider you no different than the few enemies I've had a hand in sending to their maker.

I'm quite different actually. It's sad you do not see it, but so it is. I'm an American Citizen by birth. That is a problem for you, if you wish to follow the Constitution. Something for you to think about while you pat yourself on the back.

I don't see where the "American Citizen by birth" is relevant. I can enumerate literally dozens of convicted traitors, incidentally all democrats that were born here. I wasn't and you know that, otherwise I doubt you would have brought it up in an obvious attempt to lessen my "Americana", so the fact you are "American by birth" is pretty irrelevant. The real issue isn't where you were born, but how one thinks and I find it ironic you keep citing the Constitution whilst standing for a political persuasion t that is an anathema to "life liberty and the pursuit of freedom."embodied in the Constitution. Big government, big rules and the Constitution be damned, and obama and the rest of his treasonous party by their own admission tried to "fundamentally change this country"(sic). I really don't care what you believe in or what you do, the problem is your side of the spectrum insists on forcing us to do things your way, so yeah, I consider you an enemy of a Constitution that incidentally, I pledged to defend, "against all enemies, foreign and domestic" and you clearly fit into the latter...

What can I say jorgie? Show me what is traitorous. And I'm still not a democrat, no matter how many times you say that I am. Being American by birth is simply to say, I'm as American as anything this side of an Apache.

You admit you do not understand the Constitution, nor do you get to decide who is the enemy. You can consider me anything you want, but in fact, it does not matter one whit. It ain't your call. And there is exactly zero you can do about it. Except blather with the likes of another Hollywood role-player like the OP. Quite fitting though, you two make a great pair.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"And I'm still not a democrat, no matter how many times you say that I am"
Lesbian

"And there is exactly zero you can do about it"
As long as you stay hidden

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Over the course of the last several years, and this last election in particular, I've looked on the 'fire to see what stories were newsworthy, and to see the well informed opinions and different takes of several different posters here. Sometimes, I'll research a little deeper to see what the MSM says about it, most of the time, if it was anything positive about President Trump, they'd not report it to begin with, unless they could find a way to sling mud.

Lately, the trolls HAVE been getting worse. For those of us who enjoy the information shared here, one page, maybe a page and a half, and the thread has descended into a pissing match with the commies.

I don't mind a difference of a opinion, or a different interpretation of events (the Sydney Powell thing), hell, I'd even say (with the benefit of a LOT of hindsight) that even JeffO wasn't wrong about everything (certainly most of it).

But this new breed of commie (Ginther, Paddler, Leroy, etc.), why are they here? They add nothing. I get that there is an ignore button, but that doesn't keep the threads from going to crap.

I won't suffer a loudmouth commie in my presence (though there are a few quiet ones), I certainly won't suffer someone who is just there to stir the pot, I've not idea why Rick tolerates them here, as all they've done is limit my screentime on the 'fire. Pretty sure I'm not alone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can’t control other people’s actions. You have no say so at all regarding that. But you can control your reaction to their actions. You do have complete say so regarding that.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
and allow the negative, anti-Trump threads to hold sway. Between that and the defeatism here, one would think this is Facebook. I will not give up on President Trump and I will not give up on my country.

MAGAA

And how does one "run a thread off of page one"? By posting on it and keep it at the top?

You need to take a course in ultra-simple logic and rational thought. You are exceedingly lacking in both.

I don't consider you a troll. Ginther is a troll. You're just a left wing liberal who favors a fundamental change to this country and I consider you no different than the few enemies I've had a hand in sending to their maker.

I'm quite different actually. It's sad you do not see it, but so it is. I'm an American Citizen by birth. That is a problem for you, if you wish to follow the Constitution. Something for you to think about while you pat yourself on the back.

I don't see where the "American Citizen by birth" is relevant. I can enumerate literally dozens of convicted traitors, incidentally all democrats that were born here. I wasn't and you know that, otherwise I doubt you would have brought it up in an obvious attempt to lessen my "Americana", so the fact you are "American by birth" is pretty irrelevant. The real issue isn't where you were born, but how one thinks and I find it ironic you keep citing the Constitution whilst standing for a political persuasion t that is an anathema to "life liberty and the pursuit of freedom."embodied in the Constitution. Big government, big rules and the Constitution be damned, and obama and the rest of his treasonous party by their own admission tried to "fundamentally change this country"(sic). I really don't care what you believe in or what you do, the problem is your side of the spectrum insists on forcing us to do things your way, so yeah, I consider you an enemy of a Constitution that incidentally, I pledged to defend, "against all enemies, foreign and domestic" and you clearly fit into the latter...

What can I say jorgie? Show me what is traitorous. And I'm still not a democrat, no matter how many times you say that I am. Being American by birth is simply to say, I'm as American as anything this side of an Apache.

You admit you do not understand the Constitution, nor do you get to decide who is the enemy. You can consider me anything you want, but in fact, it does not matter one whit. It ain't your call. And there is exactly zero you can do about it. Except blather with the likes of another Hollywood role-player like the OP. Quite fitting though, you two make a great pair.

Oh please. I've forgotten more about the Constitution than you could ever even begin to comprehend. American by birth means squat. Jane Fonda, Jonathan Pollard, obama, (to name a few) are/were Americans by birth. Sure we all do get to decide who we consider an enemy, it's called freedom to choose. and your opinions leave no doubt as to that. . If you can't see how the democrats(and quite a few Republicans) are slowly strangling our freedoms then I can't help you, not to mention your lack of comprehension. How about the abrogation of the Second Amendment, or our borders, paying off Iran with billions, or the technology transfer under the Clinton admin to the chinese and of course the latest and worst of all, the complete corruption of our electoral process? As to the OP, you really can't read very well can you? From the get go I said there was a difference between trolls and just regular leftist traitors, you know, like you.

Last edited by jorgeI; 11/24/20.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by burrinho
I have no real problem with replying to trolls. It's really a waste of time, but it's whoever is replying's time to waste. The problem comes in when the trolls start a thread and it rolls a good thread off the page. "Is it time for Trump to concede?" Yada, yada, yada. Some of the bad threads aren't even started by trolls, but by Never Trumpers, defeatists, quitters and the like. One thread comes along that gives people hope and the trolls ramp up the comments on other threads. They'll comment on the good thread negatively only if it stays at the top on its own. Whenever it starts taking a dump they quit even if they can't respond to an insult directed at them, me calling them cock-munching eunuchs or whatnot, just as an example. Great discipline on the part of the paid communists.

I don't mind the trolls so much or those that engage them, we just need to watch what we're doing and not contribute to obvious commie threads and even those not-so-obvious.

Then it appears that the so called “troll” threads are in fact more engaging and thought provoking to the group as a whole. Even if they don’t agree with the content. In addition the different point of view keeps things from getting stale.

It seems that someone like you jumping in with your extreme half baked political thoughts and bragging about your fellatio skills is in fact more of a troll like action. Just saying....
You're just saying because you're a troll and everybody knows it. Crossfireoops nailed your moronic ass as soon as you landed here, bitch.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

MAGAA

I don't care who you are your daddy's a phaggot and your mother's a nasty whore. Fu c k you you simpering pu ssy.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

You're just saying because you're a troll and everybody knows it. Crossfireoops nailed your moronic ass as soon as you landed here, bitch.

Ah the infamous crossfire guy. Who mysteriously died and one one wants to say why. Yes, what a guy to have for a hero. What did he do, suck-start a .44, or was it a .45? Great guy for you to luck up to Ethey.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crossfireoops nailed your moronic ass as soon as you landed here, bitch.

Cross had him nailed inside of 3 posts. He had a nose......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Ah the infamous crossfire guy. Who mysteriously died and one one wants to say why. Yes, what a guy to have for a hero. What did he do, suck-start a .44, or was it a .45? Great guy for you to luck up to Ethey.
Keep looking up to your daddy the phag and mommy the whore, pussy.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ole 250 million Sheroy....

She's a nasty bitch this morning.

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Crossfireoops nailed your moronic ass as soon as you landed here, bitch.

Cross had him nailed inside of 3 posts. He had a nose......

Sounds like the only thing Cross nailed was himself (and maybe his dog). Did he nail himself in the nose though? Enquiring minds want to know.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ole 250 million Sheroy....

She's a nasty bitch this morning.

Your wife tossed your ass this morning, eh?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LMAO!

You wouldn't make a genital wart on Cross' dick.

Even dead Cross is ten times the man you will ever be.

Last edited by 12344mag; 11/24/20.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LMAO!

You wouldn't make a genital wart on Cross' dick.

Even dead Cross is ten times the man you will ever be.

Not really. But it is interesting the guy chose to take himself out of the game. You seem to know a lot about his genital warts. I can only surmise why/how, but I would rather not.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You can consider me anything you want, but in fact, it does not matter one whit. It ain't your call.

No, it's not his call, it's yours. It's not what Jorge or anyone else "considers" you, it's what you've shown yourself to be.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Ethan, thanks for the assistance in helping me put yet another leftist fool on ignore.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat
I agree trolls do start some misdirection threads but the thread "Sidney Powell is Out" is a good thread. The title sounds defeatist but we have to discuss the news that broke tonight. I'm still confident something good will come of this So I agree; don't get discouraged.
It is not a good thread. "Having to discuss the news that broke tonight", sounds like my Mom and Dad "having" to let Dan Rather tell them stuff every f u cking night.

Trolls will keep you talking about the same thing over and over and over, whether you're beating their ass in arguments or not. Tying you down, taking up your time, wasting it. You could be talking about substance, but you're not.

Almost as bad as some oldster posting about who killed Kennedy in the midst of a national crisis. Better things to worry about, like when the commies are gonna snuff Sidney.

Keep them talking. A CIA technique to get "suspects" to say what ever they want to hear. It wears the victim down and sooner or later the narrative changes to the interrogators side.

In other words DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey, asswipe, did attorney Lin Wood ever knock on your door for what you said online about Nick Sandmann??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 64 invisible), 2,800 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,367
Posts18,469,093
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.