Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Cretch
I guess his own kind didn't get the message that black lives matter....

Yeah, ironic, eh?

BP-B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Fburgtx: Reminds me of the time when I was arresting a long haired maggot infested anti-war protester after he had broken out a huge bank window in downtown Seattle back in 1969 - then "it" made the mistake of trying to assault me! Seconds later as he was writhing in pain and handcuffed face down in the water filled gutter (it was raining!) and I had my boot in his back holding him down waiting for the "paddy wagon" he rolled his face over and uttered this "hey mothafockah - what comes around goes around - you'll get yours"!
First time I had ever heard that cliche - it apparently was true - as proven by the now dead blm'er type!
He-he.
I call that "street justice" - and indeed it came around and went around!
A good start if you ask me.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Maybe Your culture chose it but mine didn’t.

If you’re an American you’re in it but I hear ya obviously I don’t agree with any of that but we are citizens of this country and are stuck with the good and bad just like they are; even if we recognize better what is good and what is bad than they do.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Are we to assume he was carjacked by a gang of Swedish thugs? The touching part of the story was how he managed to find way to turn his life around by taking part in illegal demonstrations; thereby becoming an "inspirational leader". GD

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by fburgtx
BLM leader in Breonna Taylor protests fatally shot in carjacking

The family has launched a GoFundMe campaign to cover funeral expenses. As of reporting, more than $22K has been raised, surpassing its original goal of $15K.

I always wonder where all this GoFundMe money comes from? WTF kind of idiot puts up money for something like this?

Jerry

Minnesota; Land of 10,000 Taxes
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Jerryv

The family has launched a GoFundMe campaign to cover funeral expenses. As of reporting, more than $22K has been raised, surpassing its original goal of $15K.

I always wonder where all this GoFundMe money comes from? WTF kind of idiot puts up money for something like this?

Jerry

Two words:

White

Guilt

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I'm confused by some posts here. Was he the carjacker or the carjackee?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This appears to be a common theme. I wonder (tongue in cheek) why people don't close these GoFundMe pages once the reason (goal) of the page has been reached. I'm guessing rather than a $15K funeral, they'll splurge and have a $22K funeral now.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It isn't clear what role he played. Not clear in the article. Since he is an Arab or a Nigarab, this means he was the criminal not victim.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jerryv

Jerry

White progressives and other mindless bots.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He who lives by the sword...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Kharma is a bitch, sometimes.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bragging about who he was having lunch with. Going to NY.. Whoops.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I started reading the press release text to my wife, when I got to the carjacking part she interrupted me by saying “by a Black guy.”

Probably.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Hmmm...
...apparently BL don't M.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, Bye.

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Christian Spencer
Mon, November 23, 2020, 8:19 PM CST·3 min read
Hamza ‘Travis’ Nagdy was killed in the early morning hours on Monday in Louisville

Hamza ‘Travis’ Nagdy was a prominent leader in Black Lives Matter protests demanding justice for Breonna Taylor. Sadly, he was killed during a suspected car jacking on Monday in Louisville, Kentucky.

The 21-year-old Arab American was fatally shot just before 12:30 a.m. EST on Nov. 23, on Crittenden Drive, USA Today reports. He was transported to the University of Louisville Hospital, where he later died from his injuries.

What makes Nadgy’s death more tragic is that he had a rough childhood. He was raised in foster care and spent a considerable amount of time in jail as a youth. It was through social justice/police brutality movements like the one for Breonna Taylor that he used to turn his life around.

Taylor was killed in March by a former officer with the LMPD during a botched, no-knock raid on her apartment. Her death sparked national outrage and Black Lives Matter demonstrations across the country.

“It makes me feel good that I can come out here and it doesn’t matter where you came from, it doesn’t matter what happened previously in your life,” Nadgy told The Associated Press in September, the Daily Mail reports. “You’re here right now, you’re in this movement.”

A month later, he gushed about having lunch with state Rep. Attica Scott hours before leading a march, according to the Louisville Courier Journal.

“I’m an ex-foster kid, I’m a felon and I don’t have my GED,” Nagdy said. “I spent three years or four years, not consecutively, incarcerated. And next week I’m flying to New York with Until Freedom. I’m having lunch with a state representative. I got people asking me to lead marches.”

On Monday, his mother, Christine Muimneach, confirmed on Facebook that her “Beautiful and Intelligent son” was shot multiple times. The family has launched a GoFundMe campaign to cover funeral expenses. As of reporting, more than $22K has been raised, surpassing its original goal of $15K.

“He was an avid activist for Black Lives Matter. He was an inspirational leader. We are poor and can not afford any money at all for his funeral. Our mother lives on disability and I just lost my job due to covid,” the description of the campaign reads.

“I hope he will be a symbol of this violence and that we’ll finally say, ‘This stops with Travis,'” said Antonio T-Made Taylor, a local reporter who mentored Nagdy.

Oh yes, it's okay to raise money for this criminal thug.

But go fund me for K Rittenhouse are yanked as fast as they appear.

Definitely Bizzaro World.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by efw
I think it’s a tragedy any time a life is wasted even... nah... ESPECIALLY when the person could be said to have “had it coming”.

The fact that the narrative seems to point to this supposed “social justice movement” as the man’s salvation even as they’re writing an article about how he attempted a car jacking after joining that same salvific movement says a lot.

So many gospels out there; so little hope. Especially when placed as by this guy in “significance” as his worldview defines it... power...

I’ve met people who had a rough upbringing and suffered unjustly by evil in this world but bore up under it and found meaning in life apart from the power to take out revenge for their suffering on nearby innocents and those people are something to behold.

They don’t die trying to steal and they don’t build a lifestyle around complaining and blaming. But this seems to be the direction our culture has chosen for its young people and I think it’s as depressing as anything I’ve ever seen.

America has many cultures.

His culture isn't mine.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
It isn't clear what role he played. Not clear in the article. Since he is an Arab or a Nigarab, this means he was the criminal not victim.

smile haaha

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
217 members (2UP, 257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 23 invisible), 1,572 guests, and 881 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,917
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.