Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This article was written by a Bolshevik,Brittany Bernstein,at the notoriously never-Trumper rag, the National Review.

Cut and pasting some of Rush's words mixed with Bernstein's biased editorial,is what's become of a once great publication, now run by neocon,Bolsheviks.

Whatever happened to these words spoken by Rush
"I’m not doing a Chris Christie on the Trump Team".

"Mediaite has typed it up here as though I personally am slamming the Trump legal team… But I’m still waiting. That’s the difference. I have not given up."

So the Bolshevik,never-Trumper whore conveniently shaped her article not to reflect the truth but push another never-Trumper lie.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
BP-B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The original poster failed to provide attribution of his post.This is tantamount to plagiarism.

Are we to believe that MuskegMan wrote these words?lmao

Here is the link to the original OPINION piece:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...red-content-trending&utm_term=fourth

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Why do people like Rush and others with huge egos think that they're entitled to lawsuit evidence before it is presented in court? The fake MSM would go as nuts with that information as they have with COVID-19.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by victoro
Why do people like Rush and others with huge egos think that they're entitled to lawsuit evidence before it is presented in court? The fake MSM would go as nuts with that information as they have with COVID-19.

Read all of the posts.

The original poster copied an article that was a lie.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
As I recall at that presser which included Powell, Giuiiani stated that this was an overview. I did NOT hear him state at this press conference there was going to be a complete disclosure of ALL of the evidence......Time is short and that is why Rush is making his opinions known...In a way he is right but then again he is also wrong......Certainly in this case, overwhelming and provable evidence must be gathered before going to the courts. So on one hand we have the shortness of time and yet on the other hand it takes time to gather up all of the provable evidence and prepare that evidence for the courts......It has only been 3 weeks since the election. 6 states are involved. This IS NOT Florida 2000. The legal process alone is much more massive to deal with than Florida....Bush v Gore was not even settled until mid Dec of 2000. Still another 3 weeks to go by the same standard of time as back in 2000.....So! We can only wait to see what exactly the full and complete evidence is....And as a reminder, Powell and Giuliani plus all of the other legal personnel involved, ARE NOT legally bound to disclose any evidence prior to any court proceedings. Will they? I sure hope so....Imo, this is a combined game of chicken, poker and some sand baggin going on here. We have to let the legal process play itself out.

And just because Trump has lost the 1st round or even 2nd rounds in the states does not mean the war is over. The GSA made its decision to approve the Biden transition based on Constitutional grounds. Ok fine. That is a completely separate issue. Let Joe and his team make whatever moves they wish. More appellate court hearings are to come and the SCOTUS as well. And maybe after that congress will have to get involved to choose the president.

And just because Michigan or any other state certifies their votes and declares Biden the winner? Well that simply means that the states are absolving themselves. Those state certifications DO NOT choose a POTUS. On Dec 14th, the board of electors meet in DC to vote. Whatever evidence Powell has assuming she has it, will certainly be disclosed before then.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by victoro

Because extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence, that's why.

If you yell "fire," there'd better be a fire.

OK, so you want to present the REAL evidence in a lawsuit in court. I get that. So why have the press conference at all?

If you hold a press conference and say that Ted Cruz eats babies for breakfast every day, you'd better present some evidence for that allegation pretty damned quick.

I'm willing to wait for some real evidence in a lawsuit but I am not holding my breath. They've only got days.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
640 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 69 invisible), 2,771 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,211
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.