Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

We already have Medicare for all. All you have to do is work for forty or fifty years, while paying into Medicare out of every paycheck. Once you've done that and reached the age of 65, you can get Medicare. You still have to pay a monthly premium and you can get the best medical care in the world. Now it's not totally free. There's still a deductible but you can pay another premium to any of several insurance companies and get a medicare supplement plan which takes care of the deductible.

So you have to work for forty or fifty years.
You have to pay into Medicare every month out of your paycheck.
You have to be 65 years old.
You have to pay a monthly premium to Medicare.
You have to pay a monthly premium to an insurance company.

That's it. Medicare for all.

It's not available to the "Homeless", ie; lazy parasites, infected, drug addicted, criminals, who don't work or who have never worked.

I suppose it should be labeled "Medicare for All who have Earned it and have Paid for It."

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KC

We already have Medicare for all. All you have to do is work for forty or fifty years, while paying into Medicare out of every paycheck. Once you've done that and reached the age of 65, you can get Medicare. You still have to pay a monthly premium and you can get the best medical care in the world. Now it's not totally free. There's still a deductible but you can pay another premium to any of several insurance companies and get a medicare supplement plan which takes care of the deductible.

So you have to work for forty or fifty years.
You have to pay into Medicare every month out of your paycheck.
You have to be 65 years old.
You have to pay a monthly premium to Medicare.
You have to pay a monthly premium to an insurance company.

That's it. Medicare for all.

It's not available to the "Homeless", ie; lazy parasites, infected, drug addicted, criminals, who don't work or who have never worked.

I suppose it should be labeled "Medicare for All who have Earned it and have Paid for It."

The “others “ that you mentioned have Medicaid. They don’t need Medicare.

I feel your pain.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Medicare for all is about creating a place for big insurance to dump the most costly to insure. Big insurance wants a guaranteed Federal safety net insurance plan to unburden them once and for all of the chronically ill, obese, mentally ill, etc. It's much more profitable to operate in a highly regulated environment, if you're only obligated to cover the healthiest segment of the population. They goal is to continue weaseling out of covering more and more of the outliers.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is Joe Nemath going to do for a job???

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
If you make too much money, they make you pay a penalty.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
96 members (257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 17 invisible), 1,661 guests, and 667 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,741
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.