Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
And maybe back off the use of the word "many". Statistically it's a very small number. I've run into a few, but just a few, in 22 years.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dodge268
Nobody around here is going door to door. Maybe in your neck of the woods, but not around here. I certainly ain't banging on doors for any reason I wouldn't want someone banging on mine.

I live where I live for a very specific reason and by choice.... I am very rural in a very gun friendly state.

I don't believe the number of police that will follow unconstitutional orders is small in urban liberal strongholds

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There may be some in the "urban" (bomb craters) like Jackson. I think the city dwellers answering the knock with holes in the door will discourage most of them pretty quick.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Sheriff here won’t. He has to live here. And that would become tenuous at best if he started that schit. He wouldn’t anyway, but the other part is more foolproof than human nature when it comes to dealbreakers such as gun confiscation. Of course, he will evict ya for not paying rent to the county, so, like I said, fear is sometimes a more reliable motivator than honor.

There was a community deal here this week to provide turkey dinners to the needy. One gal who helped out posted on spybook that she was disappointed that folks there weren’t following the govna’s mask recommendation. One person agreed with her. The rest were very unsupportive(nice way of saying it) and told the gal she didn’t have to be there if it bothered her, and don’t bother coming to anything else. I love this place...

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 11/24/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
none of that chit going on around here.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
This has been going on for some time and now is acceptable in the land of the fee, home of the slave.

There's a 10ga autoloader for sale in the classifieds.

LOL! 😁

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
Oregon had 7 Blue counties in the 2018 election for a total of 567,707 votes out of 934,498 votes. It would appear that not just the blue counties put her into office.

The conservative that reside in Oregon and N. Calif. are in denial and lie to themselves.... for the most part these areas went left years ago... many think they are right wing but they gauge it against far left loons.... so really they are more middle of the road , with a left lean

There is a lot of very conservative people in this state but due to their businesses or their family or their ranches they have to stay. I’m one that has the ability to move my business out of state and will be moving into the state of Idaho very shortly. California has the same especially northern and Southern California

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
Oregon had 7 Blue counties in the 2018 election for a total of 567,707 votes out of 934,498 votes. It would appear that not just the blue counties put her into office.

The conservative that reside in Oregon and N. Calif. are in denial and lie to themselves.... for the most part these areas went left years ago... many think they are right wing but they gauge it against far left loons.... so really they are more middle of the road , with a left lean

There is a lot of very conservative people in this state but due to their businesses or their family or their ranches they have to stay. I’m one that has the ability to move my business out of state and will be moving into the state of Idaho very shortly. California has the same especially northern and Southern California

Of course and I personally know several... they are the exception though these days

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good luck with that one.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not gonna happen here. skAnchorage might though.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How about if the Feds show up in your rural hood? can't see that working out well either

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There aren't very many Feds and there isn't a lot of love for the Feds from the locals. They couldn't hope to pull that off with out the locals. I'm not concerned.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Wonder if she and her wife spent their honeymoon in Cuba like DeBlasio? Maybe that’s where she learned this method of snitching?

After all, Portland looks more like Havana everyday.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
How about if the Feds show up in your rural hood? can't see that working out well either

Here, the text tree would catch fire and hillbillies would be running over one another to get in on that. NOBODY here likes the feds. Probably make the British hike back from Lexington look like a stroll through the park.😁

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
There will be alot of cars parked outside my house tomorrow. Let's see if I get switched on

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
In my area the absolutely tyrannical and authoritarian stuff is coming from a certain demographic. 1. Women. 2. White. 3. Works in a healthcare related field. 4. Has never taken their health seriously (but they want to save everyone else)

Just my observations.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Calvin
In my area the absolutely tyrannical and authoritarian stuff is coming from a certain demographic. 1. Women. 2. White. 3. Works in a healthcare related field. 4. Has never taken their health seriously (but they want to save everyone else)

Just my observations.

Same mentality of the nanny crowd inspecting the lunch you packed for your kid and having a hissy fit because you added a snack sized Snickers bar.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Partagas
Wasn't Obama encouraging people to snitch on each other for something? I can't remember what it was.

Turn in anyone who was against Obamacare. They posted it on the White House website.

It was chilling.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Everyone blames the politicians in this, who are to blame. But they miss the healthcare “professionals” who are putting tremendous pressure on the politicians to shut stuff down, by painting doomsday scenarios that never happen. The medical industry appears to be very politically motivated filled with people who are drunk with power. Public health officials are crazy authoritarian.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by szihn
well now....let look at a few undeniable facts.

Fact #1. Not all cops will arrest and cite all people who violate the mandates of a would-be dictator.

Fact #2. But 100% of all people who ARE cited or arrested for violating the mandates of a dictator will have those things done to them by cops!

Yes, cops bad; policy makers astonishingly not part of your argument.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

366 members (10ring1, 1lesfox, 160user, 06hunter59, 16penny, 12344mag, 30 invisible), 1,731 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,178
Posts18,465,550
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.