Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Sitting here just musing about things, and I got a weird thought. Remember, Biden wasn't really even an also ran in all the primaries, then he went to North Carolina. All of a sudden, he becomes the leading candidate, especially after Clymer told the AA voters that they needed to vote Biden. Makes me wonder if Dominion wasn't practicing their cheating arts to see what they needed to exactly do. Could very well be, and may be a place to look also. Just thinking.

BP-B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Did Bernie get another luxury home paid for by the Clintons and Obamas around that time to keep quiet?

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Harris never could get enough votes keep in the running.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Here is an interesting take from an unlikely source. Given where we are today, it is a bit dated. On the other hand, it puts some of where we are today in perspective . . .
Said to be a 13 minute read.
One of many things that struck me was how much money Biden raised when Harris was picked, even though Harris did so poorly early on.

https://www.thesportsgeek.com/blog/two-promising-kamala-harris-long-shot-bets/

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Installation, not election. I finally agree with RBG on something.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A lot of the evidence supporting election corruption is statistical data just like what is mentioned here. What is the chance that a thousand votes will all be for one candidate? Now multiply that by ten or one hundred. Why are all the found ballots for one candidate? Why did the trend suddenly change after a break in the vote counting? Why do computers being used to count votes have the option of flipping votes for another candidate?
It remains to be seen if the courts will consider this statistical evidence or insist on eye witness testimony. I suspect it depends on the judge.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I think the scariest thing about all of this, what if they don't prove it? If this is the case we all know it was fraud in a big way.

They know they can get away with it due to the last four years. The crimes the dems have committed even back to Hillary email scandal are huge with no ramification.

Under the C-19 rules people can't gather. Sure convenient now with the corruption. Best way to keep the surfs away for the capital or governor mansions.

The left has labeled any white protester a KKK member. They have quickly turned patriotism into a nasty thing. That way it will be easy to sway public opinion in their favor, if there is a crackdown.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can fool some of the people all the time, some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

I don't know how this is going to end, but I think there will eventually be some serious unintended consequences. I don't pretend to know to what degree.

But then again, maybe not. Except for people here & others that are like minded that I know, they are riled up...........but taken on the whole, the majority just sort of shrug, appear to accept it & move on, having no real inkling of the significance of what has happened here & how it is forever going to change the direction of the country, & not at all in a good way for most of us that actually contribute to the public coffers.

If this stands, 'Merica is pretty much done; this only missing information is on what date does it really take effect. I don't think it will be very long given the barbarians at the gate, now.

MM

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Any group of people gets exactly the level of tyranny from their rulers that they will tolerate, and not a whit more.

What we are continually seeing is the curve of tolerance and the curve of tyranny intersecting in the day's news.

If you want less tyranny, you need to stop tolerating the level of tyranny you are currently experienced.

A very important quote, from a very important document: "That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Nothing in there about any social contract, or supporting the police, or voting Republican to save the day. You get the level of tyranny you are willing to tolerate, and not a whit more.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
HnS.................good post & on target.

Unfortunately, as with any other potential war, this country has lost the will & ability to fight one, & in this case to fight back against our way of life being destroyed.

Yeah, there are plenty who will fight but probably 10x or more, that will not. And there's no unity.......yet.

There is a lyric in a song somewhere that says something like "Once deceased, not easily exhumed" & that definitely applies to the Republic right now.

If this election marks the beginning of the end, there's not much time to reverse direction.

I hope & pray that enough comes out somehow, someway, to nullify the fraud in the election & that DJT can still be declared to have won.

If that doesn't happen, then hang onto your azz because it's gonna be a long night.

MM

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But I will also add that I think the East Coast, the Left Coast, Ill-i-noise, Philly & DC are very badly underestimating what most of the rest of the country's reaction to oppression, tyranny potential confiscation & stolen elections will eventually be.

I hope.

MM

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Just think if Trump proves voter fraud and geta 4 more years.

The lefties will burn and riot all over.

Could be fun watching them get shut down hard

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Trials to result in the hanging of traitors.
Swamp critters swinging by the neck a monthly occurrence
Downright entertaining

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Did Bernie get another luxury home paid for by the Clintons and Obamas around that time to keep quiet?

Yes, he even admitted it

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden's larceny

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What has happened is what I expected. This election has been openly stolen. The Democrats told everybody to sit tight and they would have the votes in a few days. If Donald Trump couldn't stop them nobody can. There are too many Republicans satisfied to see Trump lose. You don't see many Republicans standing up against this outrage and you see quite a few accepting it and urging the citizens to accept it also. They are in on it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Except for people here & others that are like minded that I know, they are riled up...........but taken on the whole, the majority just sort of shrug, appear to accept it & move on, having no real inkling of the significance of what has happened here.

If this stands, 'Merica is pretty much done; this only missing information is on what date does it really take effect. I don't think it will be very long given the barbarians at the gate, now.

MM

Remember it only took 3% of the population to change the world in 1776. Those patriots who committed their “Lives, ... Fortunes, and ... sacred Honor,” to the cause of Independence and Liberty and who knew they would either “hang together or hang separately,” defeated the most powerful empire in the world and gave us this Constitutional Republic.

Are we committed enough to keep it?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's a What If for you.

What if Biden gets coronated, and all of this crime and fraud is proven after his coronation?

Is the Biden / Harris 2-headed rat thrown out? And Trump reinstalled as the lawful POTUS?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Here's a What If for you.What if Biden gets coronated, and all of this crime and fraud is proven after his coronation?Is the Biden / Harris 2-headed rat thrown out? And Trump reinstalled as the lawful POTUS?
The answer to your first two questions is I don't know. To the last question, I believe Nancy steps in as next in line of succession if both the president and vice president are gone.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Here's a What If for you.What if Biden gets coronated, and all of this crime and fraud is proven after his coronation?Is the Biden / Harris 2-headed rat thrown out? And Trump reinstalled as the lawful POTUS?
The answer to your first two questions is I don't know. To the last question, I believe Nancy steps in as next in line of succession if both the president and vice president are gone.

A tidy little bow, isn't it?

It was "kind of" a rhetorical question. But, you see where I was going.

They eliminate Trump from the picture, "justice" or no justice.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
715 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 67 invisible), 3,155 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,752
Posts18,401,318
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.