Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Just because election fraud happened, doesn’t mean you can prove it in a few months.

But let’s look at a few things that we are supposed to believe happened. We are told that there is nothing to look at here and just deal with a Biden administration.

-Trump won Ohio by 8 points, which is massive for Ohio, but lost in Wisconsin and Michigan.

-Biden did better than Obama with black turnout in Detroit.

-When GA did a recount, and over 98K ballots had only votes for Biden, but Trump had under 1K.

-Trump won Florida by over 450K votes, but lost GA.

-Trump got 11 million more votes than 2016, and lost to Biden. Yes, the Biden who hid almost completely hid during his campaign.

Fellas, we are in a dark place right now.

Please add your own tidbits of what we are ‘supposed to believe”.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Follow a Youtube Channel. Blue Collar Logic. Guy used to be a lib. Now he's not. Don't always agree, but usually insightful.

Timely topic today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6QYo5FGXB0&t=679s

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
With the Dem story line it appears that Hiden Biden must have carried Zero those two elections. He is pulling more than 15% more then Zero did with Hope and Change 08 and stayed in the basement to do it. That alone is Proof that there is widespread fraud. Zero drew the most energy in that 08 campaign than any other in my lifetime until MAGA and KAGA smoked his AZZ...Bigly!

An old white swamp pedophile with Alzheimers propped up and staying in hiding isn't going to energize anything much less Dem turnout.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe that Trump won, handily, & that the fraud that shows Biden having more votes in several states is real.

Whether or not, how it was actually accomplished, probably by several different means, can ever be proven in black & white is probably going take some time; but eventually, Loose Lips, Sink Ships & there has to be a trail & a lot of loose ends around.

I don't know what is going to happen but if Trump is allowed to lose, it's going to be bad, sooner or later. Worse than most can imagine, I think.

And we will never, ever again, have a meaningful national election................never ever.

People need to be tried, convicted & executed for TREASON. Sooner than later.

This is not some penny ante game these people are playing, it's our lives.

MM

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It’s the perfect crime. After Biden is inaugurated, there will be no investigation, there will be no prosecutions, there will be more of the corruption that we had under the Obama regime.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by RAS
Just because election fraud happened, doesn’t mean you can prove it in a few months.

Is Election Frog Voter Frog's 1st cousin?
Then there is Blantanly Obvious Frog that might be in the same tree.
Who knows!

Last edited by SAcharlie; 11/25/20.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by doubletap
It’s the perfect crime. After Biden is inaugurated, there will be no investigation, there will be no prosecutions, there will be more of the corruption that we had under the Obama regime.
....... That my thought, too. I was pondering that as I began to realize that the "huge" Hunter Biden laptop story has completely vanished along with any other stories about Ukrainian or Chinese collusion concerning any member of the Biden crime family. Move along folks; nothing to see here.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by doubletap

And since they can now control the vote, there will never, ever be any consequences...........................

Perfect.

All protections of the Constitution will quickly be removed as there will be no impediment other than some short term (court) complaints......................FOREVER.

MM

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
And the silence from The FBI and DHS is deafening.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The FBI is a corrupt organization. If you have some corrupt agents in the field, then it's a few bad apples in a large organization. When top management is corrupt, you have a corrupt organization.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Dess
Follow a Youtube Channel. Blue Collar Logic. Guy used to be a lib. Now he's not. Don't always agree, but usually insightful.

Timely topic today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6QYo5FGXB0&t=679s

Thanks. I forgot about that guy.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAS
But let’s look at a few things that we are supposed to believe happened. We are told that there is nothing to look at here and just deal with a Biden administration.
-Trump won Ohio by 8 points, which is massive for Ohio, but lost in Wisconsin and Michigan.
-Biden did better than Obama with black turnout in Detroit.
-When GA did a recount, and over 98K ballots had only votes for Biden, but Trump had under 1K.
-Trump won Florida by over 450K votes, but lost GA.
-Trump got 11 million more votes than 2016, and lost to Biden. Yes, the Biden who hid almost completely hid during his campaign.
Fellas, we are in a dark place right now.
Please add your own tidbits of what we are ‘supposed to believe”.
It strains credulity and credibility to believe that Trump got millions more popular votes than Obama ever got and a sniffer of little girls that is demented and basically didn't campaign beat Trump.

Last edited by Hastings; 11/27/20. Reason: added last sentence

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
And the silence from The FBI and DHS is deafening.

As far as I know, & I may have missed some things, there is not a single DOJ, FBI or DHS active investigation of election fraud of any real significance................NONE !!!

That's pretty telling & unbelievable to anyone with a single brain cell, given what's come out.

MM

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Pitchfork time....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nancy Pelosi lost 12 Democrat seats in the house and not 1 single state legislature lost a single Republican seat. Yet Trump somehow lost to a guy who was in his basement for 6 months.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (22kHornet, 280fan, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 39 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,286
Posts18,467,868
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.