Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by mirage243
Come on Jim, where'd you go? Tell all the good Fire members about all the free sheit you're gettin', we at least deserve a thank you for supporting your worthless ass. Don't hide from us, it's Thanksgiving week, we all deserve a big "Thanks" from you, lazy fuqk.

You seem to be as ignorant as you're accusing Jim of being worthless..............

Based on your posts your intelligence level seems lower than Jim's and that is why Jim angers you.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benquick
Originally Posted by burrinho

That was a press conference?
I thought it was part of the directors cut from “ Borat Subsequent Moviefilm”

LOL. Rudy has become an embarrassment. SNL writers jobs are so much easer as of late.

Maybe for you'se guys.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ISRO
Come on Jim, where'd you go? Tell all the good Fire members about all the free sheit you're gettin', we at least deserve a thank you for supporting your worthless ass. Don't hide from us, it's Thanksgiving week, we all deserve a big "Thanks" from you, lazy fuqk.

You seem to be as ignorant as you're accusing Jim of being worthless..............

Based on your posts your intelligence level seems lower than Jim's and that is why Jim angers you.

Playing with your new toy again?

Or dreaming of sucking her and Michael's penis?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LOL. Rudy has become an embarrassment. SNL writers jobs are so much easer as of late.

Maybe for you'se guys.

Lol.

Money..........Money........

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526953-trump-camp-fundraises-off-giuliani-press-conference

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I'm sure you're on the government tit also. Almost every single democrat I know is getting free sheit. Don't tell me you voted for Trump, we all know better.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Maybe for you'se guys.

Lol.

Money..........Money........

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526953-trump-camp-fundraises-off-giuliani-press-conference

Won't do you any good.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

I'm sure you're on the government tit also. Almost every single democrat I know is getting free sheit. Don't tell me you voted for Trump, we all know better.

Lots of guesses on your part........kind of like this fundraising opportunity having any validity......

Keep guessing

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
No, You are gullible like a indreb moron. If Trump tweets that space allens rigged the election, you would be on here claiming space aliens rigged the election. You would post links to places like the gateway pundit and the federalist papers as well as utube videos. Its not really that much further of a stretch than where you have already gone.

Hey JimFromTN,

Perhaps you can address why the Dominion supervisory staff agreed, after the press conference, to appear before Pennsylvania authorities to dispute the claim that their software cheated, switching Trump votes to Biden. Then, inexplicably, they lawyered up and moved to part unknown and did not appear before Pennsylvania authorities. Dominion employees have deleted their Linked-In profiles and moved as well. The Dominion headquarters in the U.S. is abandoned. This is damning to the democrats' claim that there was no election fraud.

Thus far *crickets*

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by JeffP
So Jim, if you’re right, what are you worried about?If they have no evidence, they will be exposed. I think the left are terrified there is fire under the smoke. That’s why they are adamant to certify the election.

I am not worried whatsoever and I don't know anyone who is worried and I have seen no evidence of anyone being worried. There is absolutely no way hundreds of thousands of votes are going to be thrown out. The reason they are adamant to certify the election is because Trump lost bigly and the next administration needs to start transitioning in. You know. The way its always been done. The simple fact that you are so incredibly gullible to something so blatantly false is simply amazing to the rest of us, I understand not wanting to give up but at what expense? You all are just sad.

You mean I’m gullible like the left was after the last presidential election? What is sad Jim is the double standard being openly displayed by the left. Remember just the appearance of impropriety deserves to be investigated days. And now, just like that, the left wants no more investigations.
The constitution has provisions for this. And the rule of law will prevail. But if half the population believes there was fraud, how can Biden govern? I can promise you, if the claims are baseless and Biden becomes president, the average republican will go to work, not burn down cities like your side. And that Jim is really sad .

No, You are gullible like a indreb moron. If Trump tweets that space allens rigged the election, you would be on here claiming space aliens rigged the election. You would post links to places like the gateway pundit and the federalist papers as well as utube videos. Its not really that much further of a stretch than where you have already gone.

A indreb? Space Allens? Wow, you are smart. LMAO

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 280shooter
...No, You are gullible like a indreb moron...

Imagine an indrem norom insulting intelligent people.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by 280shooter
...No, You are gullible like a indreb moron...

Imagine an indrem norom insulting intelligent people.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Space Allens will get you for that!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Mach3
Since none of you watched the presser today. Here's a fun fact:

The massive number of patriot AMERICANS who voted for Trump overwhelmed the fraudulent Dominion voting machines so much that they had to stop the counting to adjust the machines to swing the votes in Sleepy Joe's favor to win.

The ACTUAL number of people who voted for Bye-den is projected to be somewhere around 28%. Lol

Let that sink in and then SHOVE IT UP YOUR AZZES. DRY

And now back to reality.
Donnie is a pig. Worst president we ever had.
........Quite piece of work Bennyslow.....You are a LIAR!.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Us Righty Trump haters feel left out of this thread. frown

In the face of the fraud in this election, whether you like or hate Trump, if you don't support him right now, you're a Democrat. There is no middle ground.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

The massive number of patriot AMERICANS who voted for Trump overwhelmed the fraudulent Dominion voting machines so much that they had to stop the counting to adjust the machines to swing the votes in Sleepy Joe's favor to win.

The ACTUAL number of people who voted for Bye-den is projected to be somewhere around 28%. Lol

And now back to reality.
....NOT GOOD ENOUGH BennySLOW........"Back to reality?"..........LOL>>>LOL......Evidence of deliberate election fraud is POURING OUT......Sorry genius! The Constitution of the United States and the law does not recognize "Donnie is a pig." "Worst president we ever had" as any legit argument........The law and the US Constitution IS NOT your specialty.....Outright stupidity IS!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I already gave those idiot Trump haters their marching orders.

1. Dig a hole.
2. Crawl in it
3. Shoot yourself in the head.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Adamjp

The ACTUAL number of people who voted for Bye-den is projected to be somewhere around 28%...

Is there factual proof supporting this that will stand up in court?

This can go one of two ways.
1. Find that proof which would make a difference, or
2. The usual bunch of softcock denialist trolls will simply resort to name calling.

Which course of action is more useful?
Which course of action is more likely?

Wow! Name calling. Yet you said that was a sure sign of losing. Weird.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

And now back to reality.
....Back to reality BennySLOW??........That kind of post the best ya got??...I have posted this before and I'll post this again....You have not, nor will you ever post anything that supports any criticism against Trump, which meets any scrutiny under the law or the US Constitution.....Sure! You are damned good at expressing your hateful opinions about Trump.....Now post something you stupid idiot, where the rule of law and the Constitution has your back....YOU CANNOT!!...You are a pathetic and pitiful clown...

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (222ND, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,145
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.