WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
The president elect Biden facade is cracking. When the first domino drops on the libtards scheme, there will be so much crying. I can not wait .

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
LOL
4More

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
What do you know that the rest of us are in suspense over? LOL!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Hiden Biden lost

And he lost big!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
MAGA

We Just Did

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by benquick
MAGA

We Just Did

Lol, try 46 minus 1.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
MAGA

Trump Just Did

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump landslide.

PA is MAGA!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The left is easily triggered. I can tell when half the page and i mean in a row is same ignored user.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
MAGA

We Just Did
.................Why sure we did BennySLOW!!.......Well guess what Benny! The dominos are beginning to fall around your ass...Biden has NOT been certified by any votes from the electors...Cuz ya see BennyBOY, the states have no authority nor the power to certify an election. All they can do is certify votes in their individual states. So let's assume that the 6 swing states; NV, MI, WI, AZ, PA and GA all certify their votes for Biden. That does NOT formally make Biden as the official president elect. And to go further, let's assume the electoral college electors give Biden the 270 votes minimum when they meet and vote on Dec 14th. If that be the case, the Trump team still has the SCOTUS and the legislatures from the 50 states, 31 out of the 50 state legislatures are controlled by the GOP....So from a legal and Constitutional standpoint, I would not be dancing in the isles celebrating if I were you.

Of course and then again, you are completely ignorant of the law and of the US Constitution as is all Trump haters..

So from any legal standpoint you say,,,,"WE JUST DID?"..............WEEEEEEEELL....No ya did not......LOL>>>LOL.......I just love checkmating ur pathetic azzzzzzz BennySLOW.....Not really me though. It is the law and the US Constitution that is doing the checkmating for me.......YEP!...............Looking forward to your next mindless and stupid post.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
MAGA

We Just Did
.................Why sure we did BennySLOW!!.......Well guess what Benny! The dominos are beginning to fall around your ass...Biden has NOT been certified by any votes from the electors...Cuz ya see BennyBOY, the states have no authority nor the power to certify an election. All they can do is certify votes in their individual states. So let's assume that the 6 swing states; NV, MI, WI, AZ, PA and GA all certify their votes for Biden. That does NOT formally make Biden as the official president elect. And to go further, let's assume the electoral college electors give Biden the 270 votes minimum when they meet and vote on Dec 14th. If that be the case, the Trump team still has the SCOTUS and the legislatures from the 50 states, 31 out of the 50 state legislatures are controlled by the GOP....So from a legal and Constitutional standpoint, I would not be dancing in the isles celebrating if I were you.

Of course and then again, you are completely ignorant of the law and of the US Constitution as is all Trump haters..

So from any legal standpoint you say,,,,"WE JUST DID?"..............WEEEEEEEELL....No ya did not......LOL>>>LOL.......I just love checkmating ur pathetic azzzzzzz BennySLOW.....Not really me though. It is the law and the US Constitution that is doing the checkmating for me.......YEP!...............Looking forward to your next mindless and stupid post.

So, Dipsh*t, did you want to bet or not? Make me an offer.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
MAGA

We Just Did

...............Yep! I'll make ya an offer there Piddles. Interesting that you suggest that ONLY AFTER THE ELECTION?? Ok there PaddlerPUSSY. Here is my offer. My $25K says Trump retains the presidency. If he does not and I lose, then you must come to So Calif to collect in person and at a place I choose......If I win, then I do not expect one dime from your dishonest lying ass.

Believe me Piddles. You coming here to collect from me will be well worth the $25K that I lose......So about that coward?

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by CoElk101
The left is easily triggered. I can tell when half the page and i mean in a row is same ignored user.

When they start crawling out of the cracks you know we are winning

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
MAGA

We Just Did

...............Yep! I'll make ya an offer there Piddles. Interesting that you suggest that ONLY AFTER THE ELECTION?? Ok there PaddlerPUSSY. Here is my offer. My $25K says Trump retains the presidency. If he does not and I lose, then you must come to So Calif to collect in person and at a place I choose......If I win, then I do not expect one dime from your dishonest lying ass.

Believe me Piddles. You coming here to collect from me will be well worth the $25K that I lose......So about that coward?

Sounds a bit like a threat of violence to me, Dipwad. I don't play games. How about just a small wager between gentlemen? I'm good for it.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
MAGA

We Just Did

Sounds a bit like a threat of violence to me, Dipwad. I don't play games. How about just a small wager between gentlemen? I'm good for it.
.................IT IS COWARD!! You may not be that stupid afterall....A nice little weaseling out there PiddlePUSS....Well ya know what they say. The higher the risk, the bigger the reward. Your problem is, is that you do not wish to take the risk. Right COWARD? How abouts $50K??...As yer BOY says,,,,C'MON MAN!!

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 49 invisible), 3,318 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,292
Posts18,467,960
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.