Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
BOOM!

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Where's that ex spurt, wade brown?

..he ...he said Powell wouldn't file?

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by wade brown
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by 700LH
Getting her 15 minutes

Nah. She doesn't need fame. Has plenty.

Unfortunately for the the courts what she needs is EVIDENCE and has none.

Sydney is claiming a conspiracy that would require probably 1,000's of people to be involved, for it to reach as many states as she claims, do you have any idea how hard it would be to keep it as secret as it has been? Any of the these people could get their 15 minutes of fame by claiming similar claims that defy logic. Yes, Sidney claims to have evidence that will be epic, phrases like "biblical proportions" were used repeatedly, but with a conspiracy as wide spread as claimed, recall Georgia is just a start, don't you think that there would be others claiming similar. I think her claims of evidence will be as truthful as Rudy's.

In court Rudy had to admit no fraud, perjury is a felony, outside of court the same claims are just poor behavior. Some will say that it was a strategy to withhold the evidence saving it for the appeal process, unfortunately most times the court of appeal will only consider evidence that was submitted in the original case, if no evidence is presented in the original trial well some of you get the picture. Claims of taking the case to the US Supreme Court (SCOTUS) have been made since the vote tallies indicated Trump was not the winner, unfortunately the Supreme Court in cases like this is a court of appeal. SCOTUS votes on what cases to accept, a minimum of 4 votes is required for SCOTUS to hear a case. It is doubtful that SCOTUS would hear a case based on claims of evidence as presented by Rudy. SCOTUS can hear original cases in a few instances none of which cover the election issues being made some.

I find it lacking in logic to claim there was such a well-thought out conspiracy that apparently gave a Democratic cabal control over ballots that provided a win for the Democratic presidential candidate yet did not think about providing for a majority in the Senate and allowed losses n the House. Do we exclude logic in all areas of our reasoning or just in political reasoning.

I doubt Powell will ever file a suit about the election, as it would take money and without evidence she knows it will go nowhere so will not waste her money on a zero-probability chance of a win. Money would be very easy to get from a lot of sources if she had evidence of even 20% of the vast claims she is making.

Speaking of money don't you find it strange that DJT is raising funds using the guise of defending the campaign, to fight the election fraund and yet that is not where the majority of money is going. On DJT's website there is page asking for funds to support the election defense fund and on the same page you will find in smaller print that "75% of each contribution first to Save America, up to $5,000/$5,000, then to DJTP’s Recount Account". Save America is a political action committee that DJT put together shortly after the election, so the majority of the funds you contribute do not go to defend the election but a PAC to help DJT after the election. This parallels the claims and results of those who paid tuition to Trump University, this is the activity that DJT $20 million to settle a law suit, people and organizations do not change tactics.

Remember social media takes no evidence only an audience willing to lap up any weird crap that gives them validation that there guy/gal did not win, in addition tweeting and similar is cheap. It is probably this same audience that is making contributions to help fund the
...............Well Wade.....Looks like Powell filed in G late today.....No evidence of election fraud aaaaay?? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Great work

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by abbydog
For Powell it’s cheap advertising, good or bad.
Look at Michael Avenatti, intelligent guy with issues, then the grandstanding and the fall........

Avenatti was simply a morally bankrupt crook, with a serious case of narcissism.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Just last Thursday, Guiliani and President Trump said that Sidney was part of their team, they were going after the rigged computers etc.

But, yesterday, Rudy disavowed Sidney Powell and said she was not part of the team.

I listened to some of the Rush show today and he talked at length about this. He had several theories and he is not sure just what is up with Sidney Powell.
Tonight, Lou Dobbs had Guiliani on for a guest. I watched the entire interview. Lou asked him, "What has happened to cause you to disavow a relationship with Sidney Powell?" I like Lou.

Rudy would not answer. He never said the name Sidney Powell he dodged around and talked about something else for 5 minutes. Lou did not ask a follow up question.

Is Sidney off on a lonely campaign to overturn the election, or is she just a lawer full of herself, talking BS to get her name on the news?
............Well Simon. 1st kraken lawsuit filed in GA today and a 2nd filed in MI late today by Sidney Powell .....Looks like she proved ya wrong....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I agree Avenatti was a crook and got caught he was so blatant.
Ego and narcissism - a bad combination,.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Powell was delving too deep for their comfort, to the point that she actually implicated the CIA in bringing about the election steal. We can't have that, now can we?

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Summed up in one word...BULLS HIT!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
An extra turkey or twelve for the Kraken!!!

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you Sidney, Linn and Rudy. Happy Thanksgiving. I'd suggest a prayer for law and order, we're gonna need it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Just last Thursday, Guiliani and President Trump said that Sidney was part of their team, they were going after the rigged computers etc.

But, yesterday, Rudy disavowed Sidney Powell and said she was not part of the team.

I listened to some of the Rush show today and he talked at length about this. He had several theories and he is not sure just what is up with Sidney Powell.
Tonight, Lou Dobbs had Guiliani on for a guest. I watched the entire interview. Lou asked him, "What has happened to cause you to disavow a relationship with Sidney Powell?" I like Lou.

Rudy would not answer. He never said the name Sidney Powell he dodged around and talked about something else for 5 minutes. Lou did not ask a follow up question.

Is Sidney off on a lonely campaign to overturn the election, or is she just a lawer full of herself, talking BS to get her name on the news?
............Well Simon. 1st kraken lawsuit filed in GA today and a 2nd filed in MI late today by Sidney Powell .....Looks like she proved ya wrong....

I didn't say she was a fraud, I was just asking the question.

Good job Sidney! She said she would file and by God she did.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...uits-claims-massive-electoral-fraud.html

I hope she prevails.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does she have spellcheck? Geezuz....

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I didn't read the whole lawsuit. The first few pages contain only allegations (which is normal for any lawsuit). Does the rest of it contain HARD EVIDENCE of sufficient malpractice to void the election?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by 16bore
Would anyone in their right mind release evidence to the “news media”?

Holy schit....

No, but it needs to be submitted in court which has not been done in over 30 cases. Yes this is a different case, but don't you think she would have shown the volumes of evidence to President Trump and the Trump campaign if she had it. Do you think Powellwould have been thrown under the bus by Trump and company if the evidence was half even 10% of biblical proportions.

Maybe she has filed but the fact that she was in posession of what she claims to be evidence of the whole Dominion, Chavez, ... when she was shown stage left by Trump and company is a pretty strong indication that she does not have much.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Morewood
Disassociating from the Trump campaign allows her more flexability to go after the swamp without political interference.

Sidney was clearly shaken by what's she's seen, and is currently fighting for all of us American patriots.

I suspect she's found unheard of corruption crossing political lines. She already called out Kemp in Georgia.

What she has must be epic. Stay safe, Sidney. Burn them down.

I think or should say (hope), this is whats going on.
Problem of coarse is that creatures from both parties lurk in the swamp.
How else can any of what goes on be explained?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kraken is a large star ship in the solar warren fleet. Aliens be warned.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Have you read the suits? Unfortunately, not much there, mostly debunked claims with some conspiracies thrown in.

I doubt very much if these two suits will impact the upcoming inauguration of Biden on January 20. Very bush league in this day and age when you don't spell check your filings, in addition it is a good idea to use complete sentences throughout the filing.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,320
Posts18,468,438
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.