BP-B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Today will go down in history...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Oh boy! A 2 fer!!......Do I hear Kraken #s 3,4,5 and 6 coming soon?? Go go Sidney!!.....Dominos gonna fall big u damned Trump haters.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Today will go down in history...

I hope so...Seems like they got a lot of eye witness testimony and statistical analysis. They desperately need a voting machine seized and analyzed to prove the Dominion fraud.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

This entire pleading needs to be read. Don't be lazy. Read it.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by luv2safari

If it reads like GA, it's a whopper!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#SCOTUSmajority

#4More

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I agree everyone should read it. Damn.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jdm953

I agree everyone should read it. Damn.

The GA reads better, better formatting, LOL.

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
President Trump wins again!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i read it, although with all the runtogetherwords it was hard to read portions of it. seems it boils down to a bunch of affidavits and some evidence that the vp of engineering for the voting machine company was antifa and said that they had fixed it so that trump could not win. that and a bunch of statistics saying it was impossible for the votes to change like they did from trump to biden. what i did not see was any hard and fast proof. maybe thats coming or maybe i missed it. it is really sickening that this schit is STILL going on, 20 years after the "hanging chad" horschit. how f ucken hard is it to get a voting system in place that is 100% certifiably accurate? i work in IT, i know of what they are talking about with drag and drop upload errors, unsecured logs, etc. this schit is unf ucken acceptable and easily fixed. yet here we are.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
i read it, although with all the runtogetherwords it was hard to read portions of it. seems it boils down to a bunch of affidavits and some evidence that the vp of engineering for the voting machine company was antifa and said that they had fixed it so that trump could not win. that and a bunch of statistics saying it was impossible for the votes to change like they did from trump to biden. what i did not see was any hard and fast proof. maybe thats coming or maybe i missed it. it is really sickening that this schit is STILL going on, 20 years after the "hanging chad" horschit. how f ucken hard is it to get a voting system in place that is 100% certifiably accurate? i work in IT, i know of what they are talking about with drag and drop upload errors, unsecured logs, etc. this schit is unf ucken acceptable and easily fixed. yet here we are.

Ummm, what you are seeing is the pre-cursor, the complaint for relief and injunction. The actual evidence will be forthcoming and revealed as this moves forward.

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i hope so and that is what i am counting on.

My diploma is a DD214
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
This is great! Go get 'em, Sidney!! I hope she prevails.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I am the say as you. Maybe it has a covering letter whereby if the filing gets past stage 1 then stage 2 would e hard evidence. I think I did read the filings have been accompanied by lots of the affidavits. Newsmax just has their legal bloke on and he said it looks good.

I think the certification for Pennsylvania has been called off again. I deleted it but on Youtube is "Pennsylvania Hearing" with Senators and Representatives and witnesses as well as Rudy and Jenna Ellis.

A lot of this stuff you fellows have put up I have sent to other people in Australia. The American election is a very large part of Sky News Australia (a Fox News stablemate). night programming from 5pm through to midnight. Sky News is more conservative and much more direct than stablemate Fox

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by badger

Ummm, what you are seeing is the pre-cursor, the complaint for relief and injunction. The actual evidence will be forthcoming and revealed as this moves forward.

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

No, what you're seeing is just another smoke show. Without any real evidence these "Kraken" lawsuits are all talk and no trouser. I expect them to be dismissed and the certification of the electorate to go forward.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

No, what you're seeing is just another smoke show. Without any real evidence these "Kraken" lawsuits are all talk and no trouser. I expect them to be dismissed and the certification of the electorate to go forward.

Typical liberal bullschit spilling from your mouth. Sell all your guns. You don’t deserve to have them.
Sorry I misspoke. Turn all your guns in to your beloved government. You don’t deserve to get paid for them.

Last edited by m_stevenson; 11/26/20.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

Timmy, pull up your shorts and give your mouth a chance, would you. Or better yet, stop showing your azz, and watch and learn.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
And STILL no real evidence...

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
640 members (007FJ, 257Bob, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,836 guests, and 1,427 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,259
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.