Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I Was an International Audit Executive Based in Hong Kong: It is Clear Fraud Occurred in the 2020 Election and the Current Results Embedded with Fraud Will Be Overturned

I was an International Audit Executive. I attended Board, Audit and Risk Committee meetings in the US, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Taiwan, Bermuda and many more. I led audits of billion dollar entities. On the other hand, I also performed audits after bank robberies.
Based on my review, there is easily enough identifiable fraud in this year’s election to have it overturned in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada and probably many other states.

Despite Big Media promoting a group of ‘experts’ claiming this was ‘the most secure election ever‘, the real evidence indicates a totally different story. The fraud in this year’s election will be cause to overturn the currently reported election results.

So here’s why I am saying this:

Let’s start from the top. The Trump team doesn’t have to produce evidence “beyond a reasonable doubt” concerning unprecedented fraud in this year’s campaign. Complaints such as those filed by the President and his team, only need to show a “preponderance of the evidence”. This is the absolute LOWEST burden of proof, sometimes called the 51-49 standard, or the “balance of probabilities” standard.

The Three Burdens of Proof, (or standards as they can be referred to) are as follows:
Beyond a reasonable doubt: The highest standard the law imposes. …
Clear and convincing evidence: An elevated standard that requires a judge or jury to have substantial assurance that the allegations are correct.
Preponderance of the evidence: The lowest standard.

The Trump team only has to prove a preponderance of evidence to win his cases.

The Overall Picture:
According to our records President Trump entertained 1.1 Million supporters at events from Labor Day till the election. Joe Biden entertained less than 2,000! Trump’s events this year were even bigger than 2016 and he contracted COVID which kept him home for a couple weeks. Trump absolutely crushed Biden in rallies – it was as if Biden knew he didn’t need to campaign.

President Trump had boat parades, car parades, horse parades, truck parades and more – these random events were not sanctioned by the campaign – they just happened:

Biden tried a car parade and it failed – there was absolutely no enthusiasm behind Biden:

President Trump had a litany of accomplishments under his belt as well. He was the first politician in our lifetimes to do what he said he would do and then some. He created the greatest economy in the world ever with the highest stock market (up more than 60% since he won the 2016 election), highest national GDP (well over 20 Trillion) and some of the lowest unemployment numbers in history. Now President Trump oversees the greatest recovery ever with a GDP increase in Q3 of more than 30%. This record will likely never be matched.

Biden is attached to higher taxes and corrupt actions with China, Ukraine and other countries. Black Lives Matter and Antifa riots in Democrat cities and a very sick family are Biden’s as well. No one was behind Biden.

Based on policies alone, it is difficult to believe Biden won the election over President Trump’s record setting numbers.
The Fraud is Real with a Preponderance of Evidence

Within the first 24 hours after the election we knew it was stolen. President Trump sets the record for the most votes ever and somehow the guy in the basement who is quickly failing in intellectual abilities due to old age, somehow broke the all-time vote record to beat the President’s win.

Within the first few days we saw ample evidence of fraud:

Within a week we uncovered the massive fraud and now today there are literally hundreds of affidavits filed, under penalty of perjury, declaring that:
Many dead people voted with the indication of fraud
Ballots were destroyed intentionally with the intention of fraud
Ballots were separated from their envelopes with the intention of fraud
Vote counts were manipulated with the intention of fraud
Absentee ballots were received back at the counting center BEFORE they were even sent out with the intention of fraud
Many people over 100 years old cast ballots with the intention of fraud
Observers were blocked, some by cardboard sheets, pizza boxes, or social distance, with the intention of fraud
Many people voted more than once, in multiple states, where they were ineligible to vote with the intention of fraud
Ballots were “cured” even before the date they were supposed to be opened with the intention of fraud
Batches of ballots were scanned multiple times into the tabulators with the intention of fraud
Ballots were LOST in predominantly Trump precincts and found after audits with the intention of fraud
Ballots for Trump were found in garbage cans, ditches, or were shredded before, on and after election day with the intention of fraud
Hundreds of thousands of suspicious ballots, many of them 96% up to 100% for Biden were DUMPED into the count in the wee hours of the morning AFTER election day in SWING STATES and the counting had been “stopped” with the intention of fraud

And this is BEFORE we even get to the evidence of the means, motive, and opportunity for Dominion Voting Systems and their owners, administrators, and advocates to tamper with the vote counts!

We identified glitches noticeable to Americans watching the election results on TV. What started as a glitch we soon identified as a pattern because they all somehow went against President Trump:

This led us to an analysis of election night data found on a website of sharp Trump supporters. This article was retweeted by the President:

We’ve identified numerous anomalies related to the data as well. We saw patterns in the data that make no sense. They make no sense because they’re not random. We saw mail-in ballot counts in Pennsylvania on President Trump somehow in nearly every county 40% less than President Trump’s election day winning percents.

We then identified MIT PhD Dr. Shiva’s analysis where he identified patterns in precincts in four counties in Michigan that showed an apparent shift of 130,000 votes from Trump to Biden using a statistical analysis due to these patterns that make no logical sense. We performed the same test in Milwaukee and found the same result:

WOW! — The Steal Is On!… With Last Night’s Ballot Dump Wisconsin has 88% Voter Turnout or HIGHER! IT’S EITHER AN IMPOSSIBLE NEW RECORD OR IT’S HORSESH*T

We then identified a pattern from election results in Michigan, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin where President Trump was way ahead, then big dumps of data were reported for Biden, then Biden took the lead with approximately 90% of all ballots in and then nearly every single ballot batch reported after that period in these states showed the the same proportion of Biden to Trump votes (with Biden winning) until the election was called.

We’ve reported how it happened and much, much more.
I don’t say this lightly but based upon more than two decades of experience auditing numerous entities and functions, FRAUD OCCURRED in the 2020 Election and the President and because of this, the President and his team have enough information to overturn the election. Happy Thanksgiving.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-results-embedded-fraud-will-overturned/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good assessment

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish them the best but wouldn't bet on it at 10-1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 700LH

Happy Thanksgiving

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Maybe you should contact the bookies [odds makers] in Las Vegas.

They haven't paid off on the bets for Biden because they aren't convinced he won.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte

They haven't paid off on the bets for Biden because they aren't convinced he won.

They are about the only reason I have any hope at all

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I'm hoping for the best but with the way the deep state circumvents the law, I wouldn't bet on this. Anymore, being right/lawful just doesn't seem to be enough to drain the swamp.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

Try this one:

Satanist Kamala Harris has not resigned her position in the Senate.

Even Bathhouse Barry resigned on November 16TH.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Try this one:

Would you?
How long does it take to resign?
How long to regain that position?
Kameltoe may be a lot of things but completely stupid is one of them.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Let's see--he's based in Hong Kong (China) and he's the twin brother of the founder of the Gateway Pundit. No conflicts of interest there...

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Let's see--he's based in Hong Kong (China) and he's the twin brother of the founder of the Gateway Pundit. No conflicts of interest there...

What is your opinion on on Dominion ties to Democrats and corrupt dictators? Any conflict of interest there?

Last edited by 280shooter; 11/26/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

If you can’t dispute the message then impune the reputation of the messenger ?

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Beats the hell out of trump conceding

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Try this one:

Would you?
How long does it take to resign?
How long to regain that position?
Kameltoe may be a lot of things but completely stupid is one of them.

That's just the point.She's not resigning because she may have doubts about the outcome.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
/quote]
Try this one,

Even Bathhouse Barry resigned on November 16TH.[/quote
]

Does this really look like someone who just was elected to the 2nd most powerful position in the US?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Can we simplify,
This election was rigged by the Russians, or the Chinese, or both?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dey Dindu Nuffin!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A good summary of what happened. All depends on the judge.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Someone ask 'add' if that's Donna Brazile.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Dey Dindu Nuffin!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Facts are facts and when Demonrats/Commies can't dispute the facts they attempt to impugn the character of the presenter.

Your attempt to impugn this man with your reference to China is pathetic.

This isn't even a good try old man.

Joe has obtained three degrees including an MBA with an emphasis in finance from Iowa State University. He also has obtained seven designations including receiving his Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation and his Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation. He is also a Fellow of the Life Managers Institute (FLMI).

He's qualified to make these statements.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 70 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,665
Posts18,455,810
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.