Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Giuliani Points Out Major Problem with Mail-In Ballots in Pennsylvania: Only 1.8 Mail-In Ballots Were Sent Out – But 2.5 Million Were Counted.

The Pennsylvania state legislature on Wednesday held a hearing on the 2020 election issues and irregularities.

President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani was on fire and brought in several very credible witnesses.

One very credible witness described how he personally observed dozens of USB cards being uploaded to voting machines which resulted in 50,000 votes for Joe Biden in a short period of time.

Another witness described the huge “spikes” in Pennsylvania ballots that went 600,000 to Joe Biden vs 3,200 for Trump and the crowd gasped.

Rudy Giuliani pointed two huge gaps with Pennsylvania’s mail-in ballots.

“You have two major gaps — you have the 672,770 votes that were not inspected by anyone secretly put into the ballot box and then you have this gap that I don’t understand between the mail-in ballots. You’ve sent out: 1.8 million and the number you counted: 2.5 million!” Rudy said.

Rudy continued, “That’s totally impossible to explain other than what some of the other witnesses were suggesting that they were basically stuffing the ballot box. I believe what happened was that they never expected to be behind by 700,000 or 800,000 votes on election night. They expected to be behind by a couple hundred thousand — in Philadelphia to steal a couple hundred thousand votes, they do it every year, that’s not going to be tough. Now you have a real big problem so you had to create mail-in ballots, you had to stretch it out for a while…”

Giuliani is absolutely correct. The corrupt Marxist machine in Philadelphia was stunned with President Trump’s numbers on election night so they panicked and shut it all down.

Joe Biden was mathematically eliminated in Pennsylvania on election night so the crooked elections officials scrambled to produce 700,000 mail-in ballots for Joe Biden after Election Day.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-ballots-sent-2-5-million-counted-video/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
but.... but... .where's the evidence???

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Where's Mathman?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm sure UPhiker will want to find something wrong with this, too.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Thanks for thinking of me. I must be using the space in your head that most people have brain cells in.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Thanks for thinking of me. I must be using the space in your head that most people have brain cells in.

OSU has as many brain cells as you have....

maybe you should trying using those in that part of your head thinking of something positive, instead of something negative..

just a suggestion maybe.. so take that as such....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You all support voter suppression!

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear

What does this mean?

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Samuel Alito's circuit grin

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/112020zr_8o6a.pdf

What does this mean?

Justice Alito is their point of contact on the Supreme Court. He can issue orders binding them.

Be not weary in well doing.
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Armednfree

What does this mean?

This might explain it a little better.

Supreme Court Unveils New Circuit Assignments for Justices – Here Is the Breakdown

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rudy might be mistaken.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...ion-including-700000-gop-voters/2567670/

Pennsylvania Mail-in Ballot Requests Hit 2.8 Million, Including 700,000 GOP Voters

Nearly 1.8 million voters registered as Democrats have requested mail-in ballots, more than 1 million more than Republican voters. That disparity could mean determining a winner in the battleground state may take a few days after Nov. 3.

By Brian X. McCrone and Rudy Chinchilla • Published October 19, 2020 • Updated on October 19, 2020 at 6:34 pm

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The numbers come from The Sec State website.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Math is hard..
Only over by 66%

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 280shooter

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by 280shooter

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

Watch the hearing. They make it clear where the numbers came from. You trust the lying liberals if you like.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Squidge
Rudy might be mistaken.
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...ion-including-700000-gop-voters/2567670/
Pennsylvania Mail-in Ballot Requests Hit 2.8 Million, Including 700,000 GOP Voters

Nearly 1.8 million voters registered as Democrats have requested mail-in ballots, more than 1 million more than Republican voters. That disparity could mean determining a winner in the battleground state may take a few days after Nov. 3.
By Brian X. McCrone and Rudy Chinchilla • Published October 19, 2020 • Updated on October 19, 2020 at 6:34 pm

NBC LOL

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
This is going to be better than 2016! Give the idiots a hope and than yank the rug out from underneath there ass

If you think the crying was bad in 2016 just wait you haven't seen anything yet

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you guys always bring up how Oregon always votes DemocRAT....

Well there's your answer... Mail in ballots...

my 25 years here, I've seen candidates elected who no one ever saw campaigning... and no one really even knew who they were, nor remember them on the ballot even.... but somehow they got 'elected' and bet your bottom dollar they are ALWAYS ' demo "Rats......

Senator Jeff Merkely for example...

and then demo'RAT Ron Wyden supposedly represents Oregon, and people just seem to not care that he lives in New York City...
and the demo 'RATs running the State have no Problem with that...

Voting this year, I go over to the Election Office, get me a ballot, as one never shows up in the mail...they told me their records had that I had moved 2 years ago... I showed them my D/L, and said I was still a resident....

While that was going on, I observed the guy who came in before me, get a ballot, fill it out.. put it in the envelope and sign it..
then turned it in... and leaves... the woman he gave it to, took it, never opened it... goes back to her desk and runs it thru the paper shreader with out even looking at it... gather he was a Registered Republican...

I took mine, and took it out front and dropped it in the ballot box outside on the street that was in front of the county election box...

yeah no fraud there right?

Ever since I moved here, I always go to the election office and get one handed to me and said I never received on in the mail..
fill it out and hand it in, personally so it doesn't disappear at the post office....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now they have to fix the narrative, as Rudy G said those numbers are now gone off the division of election website. No one can explain It. Democrats did not cross the T’s of dot the I’s.. they are in damage control mode. First thing is get the news media on board provide them with new numbers so they can report on it..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

702 members (163dm, 160user, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 16Racing, 163bc, 67 invisible), 3,140 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,581
Posts18,454,119
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.