Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
So this report was put out by Johns Hopkins U and it had to quickly be buried. Video is long but not bad to scroll through.Basically no more people have died in the US this year, thus far, than in the last 6 years on average . Amazingly the leading cause of death.....heart disease, is down significantly. Elderly are dieing at the same rate as they always do and children are actually dieing at a lower rate than normal. In full disclosure I am nott discarding Covid as not being real...but is it really killing people at a rate that supports our countrys’ and the worlds reaction? This is something I’ve been trying to ascertain for a while and just couldn’t find the facts. How many Covid deaths would have been coded differently in any other year?

https://trevorfitzgibb1.medium.com/...finds-no-increase-in-deaths-4ace7dc22ca0

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/j...hows-covid-hasnt-increased-us-death-rate

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=3TKJN61aflI

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just think how many would have died if you all hadn’t been wearing your masks....🙄

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ha..... toldya so

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

More evidence that I should be allowed to work from home forever.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Facts, statistics, charts, and videos aren't evidence! We learned that this month from the fringe left.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good news is that Flu A&B have been completely eradicated. It simply doesn’t exist any longer.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Excess deaths is only way you can measure the real death rate of Rona. We have been running about 1k a day over average.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This shît is just bad flu juju for some people and regular cold/flu symptoms for others. Call it the flu lottery on how it’s going to affect you.

Personally, for the last 9 years living away from civilization for the most part. I have yet to get sick with a flu bug. When I traveled the US in my former career, I would catch a bug once, sometimes twice a year.

I not worried about catching the covid/flu. I’m also not seeking out any super-spreader events to test theories on the mortality of becoming infected. But, I also hate most people, so I don’t socialize a lot.

IMO, Covid is only differentiated from the other variations of flu bugs we’ve dealt with since birth by it being more easily spread by having a longer shelf life and the political black hat 🎩 work Liberals used to undermine Trumps booming economy and solid lock on being re-elected.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Amazingly the leading cause of death.....heart disease, is down significantly.

Interesting ... heart disease, along with high blood pressure and obesity, are the leading co-morbidity factors. Those go hand in hand so often they can't truly be separated.

Also interesting, COVID-19 "works" two ways. One is cytokine storm ... cells rupturing, inflammation, mechanical inability to breath. The other is interfering with the hemoglobin's ability to carry oxygen. (Remember that Pres Trump was reported to have had 2-3 episodes of very low oxygen when he was hospitalized.) Both will trigger the heart to work harder to move more blood / more oxygen. In a diseased heart, that increases the likelihood of overload .. heart failure.

"Hmmmm".

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We were told repeatedly that "Deniers" would see. By God you'll see, the increased deaths. Massive.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Excess deaths is only way you can measure the real death rate of Rona. We have been running about 1k a day over average.

Data please

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You'd best inform those who are counting, then.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

The OP says Johns Hopkins contradicts what you are saying. You skipped the whole OP didn't you.

Are you a Russian bot?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Amazingly the leading cause of death.....heart disease, is down significantly.

Interesting ... heart disease, along with high blood pressure and obesity, are the leading co-morbidity factors. Those go hand in hand so often they can't truly be separated.

Also interesting, COVID-19 "works" two ways. One is cytokine storm ... cells rupturing, inflammation, mechanical inability to breath. The other is interfering with the hemoglobin's ability to carry oxygen. (Remember that Pres Trump was reported to have had 2-3 episodes of very low oxygen when he was hospitalized.) Both will trigger the heart to work harder to move more blood / more oxygen. In a diseased heart, that increases the likelihood of overload .. heart failure.

"Hmmmm".

Tom

From the comments section:
Re-read the article. It essentially says the number of deaths between 2018 and 2020 are the same but the usual cause of death, heart disease, respiratory disease, et al have decreased consistent with the increase in Covid deaths.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
So do you think that all the other normal causes of death really stopped occurring or that those deaths still happened but were labeled Covid instead? Either way they proved there are no excess deaths of any significant increase?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sprint11

That guy was spot on!

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

The Doctors who are signing the death certificate are saying the root cause of death in 264,875 cases was COVID-19. That is good

enough for me. I think you guys are overthinking this. Why do you not believe the Doctors who have years of experience that you do not

have? Right now there are over 82,000 people in hospitals with COVID-19 and the number is going up rapidly. 2 weeks ago, it was at 60,000

The problem right now is we are running out of Trained people to take care of them. The hospitals have expanded the number of beds, but there

are fewer people to take care of the patients as the Nurses and Doctors are also getting COVID-19 and are off work or worse die from it. Next 2 months

is not going to be good.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

The Doctors who are signing the death certificate are saying the root cause of death in 264,875 cases was COVID-19. That is good

enough for me. I think you guys are overthinking this. Why do you not believe the Doctors who have years of experience that you do not

have? Right now there are over 82,000 people in hospitals with COVID-19 and the number is going up rapidly. 2 weeks ago, it was at 60,000

The problem right now is we are running out of Trained people to take care of them. The hospitals have expanded the number of beds, but there

are fewer people to take care of the patients as the Nurses and Doctors are also getting COVID-19 and are off work or worse die from it. Next 2 months

is not going to be good.

This is beyond doctors, this is about protocol and how the institutions and CDC advise the doctors on how to code a death. For example you are in 86 years old and in hospice, multiple organ failure or heart disease and then you pass and they perform a covid 19 test pre or post mortem and you test positive, you have officially become a covid death by the coding. Everyone knows you were going to die anyway. Just to be clear, I’m not saying that this virus like others before it doesn’t exist , I’m simply stating that it’s not as bad as they are making it out to be. We’ve had 100,000-200,000 new cases every day for almost a month and yet the death rates are no indication that the increased case loads means a [bleep] thing. We were losing 1,000-1,200 people a day months ago when we had a minuscule number of cases and suddenly with upwards of a million cases every 7 days we are still only losing 1,000-2000 people a day? Of course in that 1,000-2,000 people a day most are elderly who I am sure have no other illness? But remember, when they pass, no matter what it’s going to be a covid death! And how do those numbers play into the 7,000-8,000 people who die every day in America when covid wasn’t at play? And how about following the money......what’s in it for hospitals if an elderly person dies of natural illness vs dies of covid, is the treatment compensated differently by the govt? Sorry man....but the numbers just don’t add up to death dolling pandemic of epic proportions as the media and govt would have one believe.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

Coded that way. But not really. Not one death in Alaska, to date, coded Covid did not have 1-5 "underlying conditions".

At best (or worse) Covid may have accelerated the time of some deaths. Everyone dies.

Don't lick gas pump handles or doorknobs......i.e. - take sensible sanitary precautions. Even if you do get it, you have a 99.5% chance of survival, perhaps with some future health problems from it.

Pretty good odds.

Socializing, vacations, un-necessary traveling and holidays are way over-rated anyway.

Last edited by las; 11/28/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 65 invisible), 2,979 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,148
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.