Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

The Doctors who are signing the death certificate are saying the root cause of death in 264,875 cases was COVID-19. That is good

enough for me. I think you guys are overthinking this. Why do you not believe the Doctors who have years of experience that you do not

have? Right now there are over 82,000 people in hospitals with COVID-19 and the number is going up rapidly. 2 weeks ago, it was at 60,000

The problem right now is we are running out of Trained people to take care of them. The hospitals have expanded the number of beds, but there

are fewer people to take care of the patients as the Nurses and Doctors are also getting COVID-19 and are off work or worse die from it. Next 2 months

is not going to be good.

Quick, get in your protective COVID bubble and stay off the 'net.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The New World Order recently stated in their annual meeting in Davo's that the "covid" presented a unique opportunity to implement their agenda. They stated climate change was not working fast enough.
And the covetards cheer.... frown

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This needs to be posted EVERYWERE...........................went to get a Christmas tree yesterday & all the idjits were wearing masks.

I am convinced that the significant majority of the population WANTS to wear masks.

Insanity personified....................

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The normal response to COVID19 should have been to issue advisories and recommendations about hand washing, not touching one's face, avoiding crowds, etc., while pursuing the best methods of medical treatment, and left it at that.

PS Evidence is coming out that those who've already contracted one of the four strains of the common cold (one particular strain of the four) possess immunity to COVID19. This being the case, exposing everyone to that particular strain would be a viable approach to defeating it, just like exposure to cowpox (a very mild disease) was a preventative to smallpox (a very deadly disease).

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Covid pays more than the sniffles so the sniffles is Covid.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by skeen

The Doctors who are signing the death certificate are saying the root cause of death in 264,875 cases was COVID-19. That is good

enough for me. I think you guys are overthinking this. Why do you not believe the Doctors who have years of experience that you do not

have? Right now there are over 82,000 people in hospitals with COVID-19 and the number is going up rapidly. 2 weeks ago, it was at 60,000

The problem right now is we are running out of Trained people to take care of them. The hospitals have expanded the number of beds, but there

are fewer people to take care of the patients as the Nurses and Doctors are also getting COVID-19 and are off work or worse die from it. Next 2 months

is not going to be good.

Quick, get in your protective COVID bubble and stay off the 'net.

I'll go right to the medical staff on the front lines

During this huge second wave of the deadly rona virus:

A good friend is a nurse/case manger in the PNW so she sees all of the intake stats for all of the local hospitals. She and her 2 nurse daughters got covid last month. Daughters mild symptoms for a few days and she was sick for 3 days then felt fine. This week 207 patients and 6 were covid. 2 in ICU on vent's and they are both in their 80's. Seeing lots of suicide/psych related cases, diabetes, heart issues, cancers that went undetected and/or untreated because of Covid, huge uptick in alcohol and drug related patients.

A local kid just died in a motorcycle accident and root cause of death was covid according to the death cert. Parents are suing hospital.

All of the nurses an dDocs I know say the cheap Chinese paper masks are a joke and refuse to wear them

Last edited by ribka; 11/28/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

is not going to be good.

You're gullible. I work with hospitals weekly across 3 states. You really should educate yourself.
Everyone has been wearing masks for months. How has that worked out, True Believer?

Last edited by 280shooter; 11/28/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

The Doctors who are signing the death certificate are saying the root cause of death in 264,875 cases was COVID-19. That is good enough for me. ...

This is beyond doctors, this is about protocol and how the institutions and CDC advise the doctors on how to code a death. For example you are in 86 years old and in hospice, multiple organ failure or heart disease and then you pass and they perform a covid 19 test pre or post mortem and you test positive, you have officially become a covid death by the coding. Everyone knows you were going to die anyway. Just to be clear, I’m not saying that this virus like others before it doesn’t exist , I’m simply stating that it’s not as bad as they are making it out to be...

This ^^^^^^^^^ ... To use an internet term, Covid has been "monetized". CDC is also playing word games. A couple weeks ago, their website said +200K deaths "involving Covid". Now their website says +200K deaths "involving Covid, Pneumonia, and influenza". First "involving" not "due to". The 6% number is "due solely to" So, currently 15,000 (6% of 250K) due "solely" to Covid. As AlaskaCub pointed out, many, many, many, deaths due to underlying conditions, are being labeled as Covid simply because that is where the money is...

The CDC website also has an interactive graphic that shows Influenza related activity, by state, by week, for the past 10 years. Interestingly, this week shows ZERO states or territories above LOW influenza activity. Same week last year, nine states had HIGH or VERY HIGH Influenza activity for the same time period. Not my data. CDC data. As far as 13 million cases of Covid in past 8 months... Not even close to the 60-80 million cases of the flu two years ago.

Can Covid be a bad actor for certain cohorts? Indeed. However, no more so than any of several respiratory infections for the same cohorts. I eaves dropped on the wife's news program this morning. Apart from Trump Bad and Harris Good, three story lines: Covid, Covid, Covid... 20 solid minutes of Covid coverage indoctrination...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

is not going to be good.

Gee, I don't know- maybe a couple basic common sense assumptions would be in order here? First off, it has been widely publicized that the hospitals get paid more for Covid cases than almost any other treatment presently considered. Combine that with the fact it has been reported that flu cases are down 95%, which is obviously untrue to any thinking human being. This alone should make you think all the numbers being reported are suspect at best. Also consider that masks have been required almost all public places for months now and yet cases continue to rise? Apparently, your reaction is to trust everything the media reports? I have a somewhat different reaction to the reporting going on these days....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
So, COVID-19 cures heart disease?

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We've shut the country down once, put mandatory mask wearing in place what has changed? Its here cases are going up and what are you gonna do, take precautions and deal with it.
We've got a flu vaccine and the flu is still here, were gonna have a Ronna vaccine and its still gonna be here learn to deal with it or you will live in fear like all the media wants its here just like all other bad [bleep] thats come into this country

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No one in America has died of old age in 8 months.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2771761

This is a quote from this JAMA article on COVID.

“ Between March 1 and August 1, 2020, 1 336 561 deaths occurred in the US, a 20% increase (267,312) over expected deaths ”

Something is really killing a lot of people that wasn’t around in previous years. Hmmmm

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can spin it all you want, but the people dying are not the ones hanging out at bars and hardware stores.

They’ve also been completely neglected. Nursing homes spread like wildfire. Cuomo thought is was ok to stuff them all together.

https://www.heritage.org/data-visualizations/public-health/covid-19-deaths-by-age/

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Amazingly the leading cause of death.....heart disease, is down significantly.

Interesting ... heart disease, along with high blood pressure and obesity, are the leading co-morbidity factors. Those go hand in hand so often they can't truly be separated.

"Hmmmm".

Tom

It’s also so very interesting that these co-morbidity haven’t had any effects on influenza A or B, they just disappeared! That COVID just takes over all morbidity categories, and is the only disease recorded now. I’m sure this has nothing to do with how the CDC inputs the deaths of COVID. This phenomenon is similar to how Joe would get 100,000 new votes in an hour, and Trump would get one or two on election night. The vote counters and data inputters can make magic happen!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
To date over 212 people in Baton Rouge have died of drug overdose.

Just a micro sampling of the Nation.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Johns Hopkins WAS including number of deaths attributed to covid-19 in their daily updated graph of total tests administered and total positives each day for the entire U.S.A. and each state independently, but for some reason, and without any explanation as to why, they all of a sudden not only stopped including number of covid-19 deaths in their daily updates, they even removed ALL the death numbers from their graph all the way back to when they first started graphing covid-19 numbers.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Excess deaths is only way you can measure the real death rate of Rona. We have been running about 1k a day over average.

The OP says Johns Hopkins contradicts what you are saying. You skipped the whole OP didn't you.

Are you a Russian bot?

No, he's just another fuqking moron.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 257 mag, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 300jimmy, 19 invisible), 1,441 guests, and 903 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,061
Posts18,463,312
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.