Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Figured that would start the back peddling.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Despite all the bitchin, moaning, yelling, name calling, and screaming on this stupid string Biden will be President on 22 January 2021.

Let the name calling and vulgarities continue.

..................Oh yeah? Biden gonna be coronated? Not over yet Spanky.

Wanna bet, Squeezy? It's over and has been since 03 Nov.

.....How much ya wanna bet Spanky?...You obviously do not know the Constitution; especially article 2, let alone the Constitutional authority that each state legislature has to over turn the results based on overwhelming evidence of election fraud. Forget what the courts say who ruled against the Trump team. They have NO Constitutional authority to over rule the state legislatures.

It's not about the Constitution, it's about reality, something you are vastly unfamiliar with. What drug induced mindset would make you think even Red states would vote to overturn the results, no matter how fraudulent they be? Not going to happen.

Here's the bet $100.00 says that Trump will not be President of the USA on 22 January 2021. Put up or Shut up. Anyone else want to take that action?
.....Yeah Spanky. I will take that bet sir!!....IT IS ABOUT the CONSTITUTION and the rule of law. Drug induced mind set? Well Spanky, the state legislatures that control AZ, NV, WI, MI, PA, and GA are ALL controlled by whom?? HMMMM? THE GOP!! How is that for reality?.... The state legislatures in each of those states can over turn the results of the election. They have the Constitutional authority to do so under article 2, whereas the lower courts, the appeals courts and even the SCOTUS cannot over rule them. So how is that for reality AGAIN....So! I will make my wager with you based on the rule of law and based on what the US Constitution says. IF the rule of law and the US Constitution is followed by these state legislatures, then Trump retains the presidency.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I’ll give you a 9.0 for the mental gymnastics that took to string together.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by callnum
Better yet it DJT is not seated as Prez fat squeeze, Reba, jag and the like never post on the fire again, time to put up.
....Well CallDOPE. I will continue to post on here regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not....Tell ya what! I will cease all further future postings on this forum IF any one of you Trump haters come to So Cal and literally kick my ass....Go for it Call-numb-nuts plus anyone of the rest of you Trump haters....How about that? Now put up or shut up!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by burrinho
I’ll give you a 9.0 for the mental gymnastics that took to string together.

Nah too much bullshit in the mix.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Better yet it DJT is not seated as Prez fat squeeze, Reba, jag and the like never post on the fire again, time to put up.
....Well CallDOPE. I will continue to post on here regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not....Tell ya what! I will cease all further future postings on this forum IF any one of you Trump haters come to So Cal and literally kick my ass....Go for it Call-numb-nuts plus anyone of the rest of you Trump haters....How about that? Now put up or shut up!!
.....................The above would include you Chucky.....LOL>>>LOL......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FWIW, it's not clear that State legislatures have the power to select their electors and veto the vote of the people.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...latures-no-veto-power-column/6311981002/

State legislatures do not have the power to veto the people's choice in an election
Trump fans are peddling the theory that legislatures can override election results. But the framers rejected the idea, and so did the Supreme Court.
Lawrence Lessig Opinion contributor

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Squidge
FWIW, it's not clear that State legislatures have the power to select their electors and veto the vote of the people.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...latures-no-veto-power-column/6311981002/

State legislatures do not have the power to veto the people's choice in an election
Trump fans are peddling the theory that legislatures can override election results. But the framers rejected the idea, and so did the Supreme Court.
Lawrence Lessig Opinion contributor
...............Oh yes they can because the Constitution says so. And whomever on USA today says otherwise, then he or she doesn't know what the hell they are blabbin about......The state legislatures under article 2 can over-ride or over turn the election results in their respective states....Why? Because not only is there massive evidence of election fraud, but also the fact that the demCRAPs through the courts BYPASSED the state legislators in changing election rules laws therefore violating the US Constitution.....The courts DO NOT have the Constitutional authority to bypass the state legislatures.

X
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
X
Tossed out!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Figured this would be the case landslide!

Waffle like always. It would be fun I have no desire to go to a fugged up place like your [bleep] hole CA.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Figured this would be the case landslide!

Waffle like always. It would be fun I have no desire to go to a fugged up place like your [bleep] hole CA.

.......Just another weaseling out post from a cowardly damned weasel...Hey Calldumb...Still waiting for ya to post any statute of law or clause from the US Constitution that either trump violated during the last 4 years AND/OR that you can use to justify that the election results are to remain as they are.....How about that CallDUMB? Care to post something of value for a change rather than your stupid knee jerk opinions?...You are NOT capable of posting anything other than yer knee jerk opinions.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The libtards are out in force. What are you all so worried about?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Are you libtards gonna have a convention at the Chik Fila Playground?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Despite all the bitchin, moaning, yelling, name calling, and screaming on this stupid string Biden will be President on 22 January 2021.

.....How much ya wanna bet Spanky?...You obviously do not know the Constitution; especially article 2, let alone the Constitutional authority that each state legislature has to over turn the results based on overwhelming evidence of election fraud. Forget what the courts say who ruled against the Trump team. They have NO Constitutional authority to over rule the state legislatures.

It's not about the Constitution, it's about reality, something you are vastly unfamiliar with. What drug induced mindset would make you think even Red states would vote to overturn the results, no matter how fraudulent they be? Not going to happen.

Here's the bet $100.00 says that Trump will not be President of the USA on 22 January 2021. Put up or Shut up. Anyone else want to take that action?
.....Yeah Spanky. I will take that bet sir!!....IT IS ABOUT the CONSTITUTION and the rule of law. Drug induced mind set? Well Spanky, the state legislatures that control AZ, NV, WI, MI, PA, and GA are ALL controlled by whom?? HMMMM? THE GOP!! How is that for reality?.... The state legislatures in each of those states can over turn the results of the election. They have the Constitutional authority to do so under article 2, whereas the lower courts, the appeals courts and even the SCOTUS cannot over rule them. So how is that for reality AGAIN....So! I will make my wager with you based on the rule of law and based on what the US Constitution says. IF the rule of law and the US Constitution is followed by these state legislatures, then Trump retains the presidency.

Squeezy--- The bet is, "I sayTrump will not be president of the USA on 22 January 2021, you say he will". No "ifs", "no buts" no nothing. This is a simple bet even someone as obtuse as you just might be able to comprehend. Quit trying to weasel out now that I called your number. Put up or SHUTUP . Save your demented ramblings about the Constitution, SCOTUS, States, articles, appeals for your claque of syncophants.

Anyone else willing to take this bet? Didn't think so. It is a bet I would truly like to lose.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
When ratards collide

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

What an astounding display of ignorance. As stated before, the disputed states stopped counting President Trump votes when his landslide of votes overwhelmed the Dominion 'cheating' software. So, they stopped counting votes for President Trump and began counterfeiting votes for Beijing biden. The democrats needed so many fraudulent votes for Beijing biden that their criminal activity was observed by thousands of people. Hundreds of these people have come forward and the democrats & lamestream press cannot drown out the testimony with any amount of propaganda. President Trump will serve a second term as POTUS.

Magnumdood, you can't get truth through to this commie bastard's brain. Look at his signature line. Veiled message of communal wealth redistribution.

Fugk him. He has no logical side of his brain. There's nothing there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobBrown
The libtards are out in force. What are you all so worried about?

They do wreak of fear, don't they?

The 5-6 amigos commie chkunts were celebrating on here just a few days ago at conservatives' expense.

Now look at them.

It's beautiful.

Here's some homework search words for the commie chkunts. "Mastriano" "Jenna Ellis" "Sidney Powell" "legislature".

Then "Get back to us".

Lol!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Every moment it looks a little worse for Trump.

I'm beginning to worry about what his post presidential life will be like. I imagine the tantrums will be a little louder, shriller, and much more frequent. But who will listen? I doubt he will live much longer anyway, even if he does manage to stay out of jail.

Will you guys be contributing to his go-fund-me campaigns to pay for his lawyers, greens fees, and make-up artists?

As it slowly sinks into you guys that your false Cheeto Jesus will be retiring to the trash heap of history where he will be thoroughly roasted, what's next for you? You've made a lot of talk, but seriously, none of you could, much less would keep to your declarations. so, what's the real plan?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I will be like 8 years of Obama is coming for our guns. 8 years of Obama’s birth certificate. Then HRC’s emails.

Only worse gnashing teeth.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Squeezy--- The bet is, "I sayTrump will not be president of the USA on 22 January 2021, you say he will". No "ifs", "no buts" no nothing. This is a simple bet even someone as obtuse as you just might be able to comprehend. Quit trying to weasel out now that I called your number. Put up or SHUTUP . Save your demented ramblings about the Constitution, SCOTUS, States, articles, appeals for your claque of syncophants.

Anyone else willing to take this bet? Didn't think so. It is a bet I would truly like to lose.
..................Hey Spanky......Did you read my last post to you? I did not weasel out on anything! I DID PUT UP! Now if ya wish to keep it up with your words such as obtuse, and demented, and sickophant and stuff like that, then what I will do is raise you to $5K take it or leave it wager with one extra little caviat for ya.....Come to So Cal to collect.....Otherwise, keep yer damned mouth shut and go with our $100 bet payable to you after Biden is sworn in..Then should I lose, you PM me your address...So! Either shut up and go with the hundred or keep on a gum flappin and lose the hundred and go with a take it or leave it $5K bet payable to you in person....Your choice!....

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

680 members (10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,847
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.