Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by ribka
A pedophile and a necrophile with an illogical fear of step ladders. Thats a wonderful combination

Originally Posted by ISRO
I thought he passed...........

But then this:

crossfireoops Offline
From Southeastern AZ
Joined 01/06/05
Last Seen 10/11/20
Total Posts 53,303 (Campfire Oracle)
Posts Per Day 9.181

But no posts since 2017

Interesting 9.2 posts per day yet he has been dead for nearly 4 yrs. He must have been a terror on the keyboards. He'd give Jag a run for his money.

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I knew Greg pretty well. I can tell you he is loving this thread. He is trolling the trolls and didn't have to lift a finger or type a letter. Living rent free inside the heads of these liberal, commie trolls and all he had to do was write what he thought. Give it your best shot, he is loving it! I can see him now doing that little dance he used to do and laughing his butt off.

Last edited by 45_100; 11/29/20.
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
What possible satisfaction do you expect to glean from this thread? Seriously?
Why on earth would you be looking through his profile to begin with?
You’re turning out to be a creepier fugg than I originally thought....

Likely one of the few users on here reporting back to his handlers on who has which, and how many, firearms.

I'm sure the little commie Fugg has files on all of us, and likely users on other forums.

...trying to secure himself a real job in the coming democrat stazi so he can earn enough money to be able to finally move out of his grandmother's basement. She's probably starting to question the smells coming from down there.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 45_100
I knew Greg pretty well. I can tell you he is loving this thread. He is trolling the trolls and didn't have to lift a finger or type a letter. Living rent free inside the heads of these liberal, commie trolls and all he had to do was write what he thought. Give it your best shot, he is loving it! I can see him now doing that little dance he used to do and laughing his butt off.

So why are you so hush hush or his death? Remarkable. I went back to look and see what the hell that was about. Obviously something to hide.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Amazing how defensive the Campfire crybabies get about some drunk guy who offed himself. Bizarre stuff.

Obviously, he ended up an embarrassment to everyone here.

Offed himself ? So you are privy to information that none of us are, even his closest of friends.

So you should speak to the authorities, and get them up to date on what you know to be solid fact about his death.

Cross was never an embarrassment, just a decent human trying to make it through life just like the rest of us, and trying to help those who truly needed it in life.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/190704568/gregory-tilford-cameron/photo#source

Lynn

Last edited by Miss_Lynn; 11/29/20. Reason: Oops
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Greg has leroyschitfrobrains running in circles!

LMAO!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Crossfire salvaged an old Iver Johnson I inherited from my Grandpa that had a barrel bulge, would not take a dime for his work.

Good man and good friend.

Leroy and ISRO can apply negative pressure to my rectal opening, faocktards both!

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Yep.

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Amazing how defensive the Campfire crybabies get about some drunk guy who offed himself. Bizarre stuff.

A new low. Leroy, never, ever complain about the abuse you get here. You deserve more.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

A new low. Leroy, never, ever complain about the abuse you get here. You deserve more.

Yeah...but the dynamic clam duo of Sheeroy and ISRO like it.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fred gets permabanned for calling Rick out for allowing Scott to trash his wife and kids, but ISRO and Leroy can talk scheit and trash a dead mans name. Pretty fugged up.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Fred gets permabanned for calling Rick out for allowing Scott to trash his wife and kids, but ISRO and Leroy can talk scheit and trash a dead mans name. Pretty fugged up.

Good thing Fred never said anything about stick's family.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

So why are you so hush hush or his death? Remarkable. I went back to look and see what the hell that was about. Obviously something to hide.

This seems a good time to quote that icon of the left, the Hildabeast. At this point what difference does it make?

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by worriedman
Crossfire salvaged an old Iver Johnson I inherited from my Grandpa that had a barrel bulge, would not take a dime for his work.

Leroy and ISRO can apply negative pressure to my rectal opening, faocktards both!

Greg was an interesting cat, for sure! The guy could build, make, or engineer about anything it seemed.

He fixed up an old Stevens Favorite for me. It is my favorite rimfire rifle by far.

Vaya con Dios!

As an aside, how sad a sack of schit must one be to troll a dead man on an Internet forum? It could be comical if it wasn’t so fuggin pathetic.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BtailHunter

Good thing Fred never said anything about stick's family.

Not my fight, I’ve gotten along with both of them but go back and see where that started.
I believe it was something to the effect of Fred’s young kid being called “tittyboy” after a pic of a cow elk he’d killed.
Obviously schit escalated out of control after that.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/29/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by worriedman

Greg was an interesting cat, for sure! The guy could build, make, or engineer about anything it seemed.

He fixed up an old Stevens Favorite for me. It is my favorite rimfire rifle by far.

Vaya con Dios!

As an aside, how sad a sack of schit must one be to troll a dead man on an Internet forum? It could be comical if it wasn’t so fuggin pathetic.

MadMooner;
Good morning to you sir, hopefully the Thanksgiving long weekend has treated you all acceptably and this finds you well.

Greg and I corresponded a fair bit over the years - he'd call me "Hoser" - a Bob and Doug McKenzie reference from his days on this side of the medicine line. laugh

We eventually determined that we may well have met when he was managing a PetroCan gas station on the west side of Calgary that I filled up at a few times. Funny how small the world can get isn't it?

Anyways I'd pick his brain about everything from plastic welding to the merits of various bearing types for certain applications and as you noted, his input was usually experience based and pointed me in the correct direction for a solution.

He'd ask about it afterward too, so he was interested in still learning, which in my view and experience speaks to an individual who is still attempting to better themselves.

Oh, he sent me a book too, which reminds me I should add to my winter reading list again. It'll remind me of him and frankly too many of my friends and mentors who've left much too early for my liking.

I suppose that reminds us all however that the words we peck out here will remain indefinitely for others to read and either be edified or horrified, whichever is appropriate you know?

All the best to you as the days get shorter and colder sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
What possible satisfaction do you expect to glean from this thread? Seriously?
Why on earth would you be looking through his profile to begin with?
You’re turning out to be a creepier fugg than I originally thought....

+1

Ted
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not my fight, I’ve gotten along with both of them but go back and see where that started.
I believe it was something to the effect of Fred’s young kid being called “tittyboy” after a pic of a cow elk he’d killed.
Obviously schit escalated out of control after that.

The reaction of this place when someone responds to Big Stick the same way he treats others is actually pretty pathetic.

He has no problem talking smack about someone's family, and should expect in-kind responses.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I popped in to see how the ‘Fire was processing all the 2020 cra-cra. No comment there. I did not know Greg had passed. We certainly went round and round, but we had some back-channel comms in private that showed me he had a heart of gold. RIP Greg.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Cabin explosion! Some of Crossfire’s work!!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
783 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 88 invisible), 3,088 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,706
Posts18,400,100
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.