Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
There is this:

https://creativedestructionmedia.co...ation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/

But I don't know anything about the source.

Retired cat herder.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OldHat

Originally Posted by steve4102
If true, wouldn’t President Trump have Haspel in custody?

You are the one who says no one is ever arrested. I guess you have now decided Trump can affect justice at will. Make up your mind.

Stevie Wanderer cant figure out for the life of himself why Trump may be better served to wait until after the election correction.

Its apparent Trump needs Wanders input and IQ fame to help in jumping up his 4 D chess game.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Time will tell.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by g5m
There is this:

I'd say the source is as good as an anonymous Twitter feed ran by some old boomer crackpot...

So pretty schietty

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 11/29/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by g5m
There is this:

I'd say the source is as good as an anonymous Twitter feed ran but some old boomer crackpot...

So pretty schietty

FYI -boomers rule!

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldHat

If true, wouldn’t President Trump have Haspel in custody?

You are the one who says no one is ever arrested. I guess you have now decided Trump can affect justice at will. Make up your mind.

True, nobody is going to be arrested and charged, carry on.

One would think though that if Trump’s DoD is at war with Trump’s CIA and solders have died as a result, someone would at least be fired or worse.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Yes if you're some dirt poor scammer in Nigeria looking to scam someone out of their life savings.....boomers are amazing.

Or if you like telling cryptic yarns about how JFK jr. is still alive, delta running ops against the CIA, etc ya boomers are a great audience.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
That was hilarious.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Also let's think this one through. So Delta got into a gunfight with the boys over at the CIA in Germany over a server?

Hmm the folks packing heat at the CIA are usually contractors. And here's where we come full circle, they usually come from a special operation background (ie delta, devgru, green berets, various smu).

So you want me to believe former spec ops guys got in a gunfight with current spec ops guys over a server that contains the smoking gun for sidney powell?

Riiiiiight.

You Qtards are making us sane Trump supporters look batschiet crazy.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 11/29/20.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Also let's think this one through. So Delta got into a gunfight with the boys over at the CIA in Germany over a server?

Hmm the folks packing heat at the CIA are usually contractors. And here's where we come full circle, they usually come from a special operation background (ie delta, devgru, green berets, various smu).

So you want me to believe former spec ops guys got in a gunfight with current spec ops guys over a server that contains the smoking gun for sidney powell?

Riiiiiight.

If true, now we know with complete certainty that soldiers follow orders no matter what. Think about that when the confiscation order come down.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's more deflection to put the blame for the election fraud on Iran, China, and Russia instead of the domestic Communists who actually stole the election.

Sidney Powell said it was Hugo Chavez, try and keep up!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Riiiiiight.

If true, now we know with complete certainty that soldiers follow orders no matter what. Think about that when the confiscation order come down.

News flash, it's not true.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don’t know that it is true, but I see no reason why it couldn’t be. I certainly believe the election was stolen. I believe that part of that theft involved the Dominion system. I believe that some of the machines were hooked up to the internet and data was sent somewhere. So, most people on this board believe all that. Most of us also believe and know that the deep state and the CIA in particular have opposed Trump at every turn.

So, knowing and believing all that, it isn’t implausible to believe that there was in fact a CIA server facility in Germany. And it isn’t much of a stretch to believe that this facility had some data related to the election. Remember, that data was sent somewhere. Why not there?

So if all that is true or plausibly true, why is it crackpot territory to believe that one faction of the government opposed to the CIA and the deep state went in there to get it? What is implausible about that? In every empire IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, there have been factions within those empires willing to fight and kill each other to gain control of the levers if state. Are we not an empire of sorts? Are we not in this world? Why should we be any different from any other empire gone before?

I have no idea if it actually happened. But given what we know, it is an entirely plausible story.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
It's more deflection to put the blame for the election fraud on Iran, China, and Russia instead of the domestic Communists who actually stole the election.

Sidney Powell said it was Hugo Chavez, try and keep up!

[bleep] at this point let's just be honest about who is really behind it......Che Guevara......and Santa Claus.

Lol lol

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm very dubious about any info that points to Russia, China, and especially Iran.

Biden has surrounded himself with the old Bush era Neocons. They've been openly clamoring for war with Iran for at least 20 years. A couple of days ago an Iranian nuclear physics guy got taken out, so it's already started.

Any talk of Russia, China, and Iran being responsible for the theft of the election is propaganda designed to get Trump supporters on board with what Biden's handlers have in store for the next few years and to deflect blame away from the domestic influences which actually stole the election.

The people who are taking America are very clever. Don't fall for it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,..and don't think for a minute that the DOD and the CIA are going to get into a shooting squabble with each other. Both are part of the swamp.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
This was one, just one of the biggest scams in history. The dems/communists ran the two most inept bastids they could find. Used Hammer and Scorecard to steal the election, and are still laughing.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
,..and don't think for a minute that the DOD and the CIA are going to get into a shooting squabble with each other. Both are part of the swamp.

You’re wrong. There are always factions within factions within factions. And there is undoubtedly some amount of foreign interference. We’ve done it all over the globe in practically every country in the world for the last seventy years. It only stands to reason that in the most important election in recent history, it would be done to us.

Further, things like this also fits in neatly with Trump’s recent housecleaning at the DOD. He fired everyone and put his guys in at the top. Then, he removed special ops from the normal military chain of command and stove piped it to answer directly to these guys he had just installed.

Two months ago, something like that raid could not have happened without going through the chain of command and a couple hundred people knowing about it before it was even seriously being planned. Now just a few have to know anything.

Last edited by JoeBob; 11/29/20.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I take a wait and see stand..................

MUCH of the CIA is sold out to the communist agenda and that may be shocking to many who get their misinformation from the "news" but the CIA is NOT NOT NOT NOT at all dedicated to the preservation of the Constitutional Republic, (much like the FBI for that matter)

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The same people who did a color revolution in the Ukraine did the same exact same thing here. The difference between the CIA and foreign powers is increasingly irrelevant and difficult to decipher.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 222ND, 12344mag, 257 mag, 2003and2013, 68 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,200
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.