24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When we are doing aerosolizing procedures on covid patients, you know what we don't do?

Wear stupid cloth masks.

FWIW, nobody working with covid patients where I'm at is even remotely scared of it anymore.

Wash your hands before touching your face.

Anyhow, it's real, and it isn't something we should be destroying the economy over. The lack of appropriate PPE in the hospitals early was a big deal, but that's been a non issue since early May.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

What are they doing for those who test positive when they make the Dx, please? Are they putting them on treatment immediately?

If I were you, BB, I would contact AFLDS.COM and get rxed a prophylaxis and prevent it. Your wife should probably be on it also. The mainstream health community wants you to die. You dont have to be a helpless victim to the Chinese flu unless you want to.

You can let them have control or you can take control.

Your health and survival is in YOUR hands if YOU take control.

THIS^^^ Jag is 100%.

BurleyBoy, heed this advice and hang around this Earth awhile, your wife is on front lines and you can't afford to get this sh t...Many of us are pragmatic about this virus, we live our lives, accept risks, etc, mitigate sensibly where we can.
You are high risk and can't afford to get this crap.
DO NOT TRUST the doubters and mockers here. A$$holes.

Vitamin D drops, NAC supplement, Reduced glutothione, Zinc sulfate. EVERYDAY!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Earlybyrd: I hope your family heals quickly and completely!
Indeed there never was a question in my mind that the chi-coms brought forth this horrific chinese wuhan red death just in time to accomplish their schitcity chi-com goals!
Its real, and the damage they have done to the United States of America is VERY real as well.
I say this to the chi-com hierarchy GFY's and the whores you rode in with!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Explain to me how a mask prevents the spread of COVID - 19.

So I'm shooting at a monster buck. He's really big, spikes are at least 4 inches. Big enough I can see them from my 100 yard distance.

There's a little screen of brush in front of the buck. I'm confident my turdy-06 will shoot through that brush that's 1 foot in front of the buck and hit him in the kill zone.

There's a little screen of brush 1 foot in front of the end of my barrel. I'm confident my turdy-06 will shoot through that brush that's directly in front of the barrel and ....?...

Bullet will pass through either way. Trajectory, velocity, and distance traveled.............?. Brush won't "prevent" the bullet passing in either case but it will reduce the distance traveled in one of those cases by a good bit.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
JCUB’,

I laugh because the story you just relayed was that you, your friends, and family became moderately sick due to engaging in recreational activities.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

So I'm shooting at a monster buck. He's really big, spikes are at least 4 inches. Big enough I can see them from my 100 yard distance.

There's a little screen of brush in front of the buck. I'm confident my turdy-06 will shoot through that brush that's 1 foot in front of the buck and hit him in the kill zone.

There's a little screen of brush 1 foot in front of the end of my barrel. I'm confident my turdy-06 will shoot through that brush that's directly in front of the barrel and ....?...

Bullet will pass through either way. Trajectory, velocity, and distance traveled.............?. Brush won't "prevent" the bullet passing in either case but it will reduce the distance traveled in one of those cases by a good bit.

I’ll add you to the “no fugking clue what they’re talking about” column.

LOL

Hopefully Brad can represent a bit better.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by goalie
When we are doing aerosolizing procedures on covid patients, you know what we don't do?

Wear stupid cloth masks.

FWIW, nobody working with covid patients where I'm at is even remotely scared of it anymore.

Wash your hands before touching your face.

Anyhow, it's real, and it isn't something we should be destroying the economy over. The lack of appropriate PPE in the hospitals early was a big deal, but that's been a non issue since early May.

4 realz.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Brad
Covid killed my favorite aunt in just under 12 days.

I was never concerned about getting it myself, and when I did it was about what I expected - something akin to the cold or flu, but with lots of odd little symptoms not like either the cold or flu. Four weeks+ on I still have no taste or smell, which is pretty weird. But I'm only 59 and am fit. My parents (88 and 91 respectively) concern me more. Far more.

I find it sad people can't wear a mask for the sake of those around them. It's just not that hard. But there are a lot of really selfish people around who wrap their selfishness in some sort of twisted patriotism.

Brad wears a mask and caught the "covid"
I have never worn a mask and no "covid"
Therefore I can conclude mask increase the risk of "covid"

You have it.

You just don’t know it.

Stop being so irresponsible.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm even starting to believe its real! When it didn't instantly go away after the election...I kinda wondered.

Then two friends got it...with symptoms...but were fine after a couple weeks.

I just don't know how to handle the pressure of a pandemic that claims .036% of its victims! ( I may have overestimated that for the sake of drama...)

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Brad
Covid killed my favorite aunt in just under 12 days.

I was never concerned about getting it myself, and when I did it was about what I expected - something akin to the cold or flu, but with lots of odd little symptoms not like either the cold or flu. Four weeks+ on I still have no taste or smell, which is pretty weird. But I'm only 59 and am fit. My parents (88 and 91 respectively) concern me more. Far more.

I find it sad people can't wear a mask for the sake of those around them. It's just not that hard. But there are a lot of really selfish people around who wrap their selfishness in some sort of twisted patriotism.

I'm not a doctor and I didn't do well studying science, but here's my explanation.

See, Covid is really just another name for comply with government orders or we'll hurt you. In this picture of quasi-governmental mask wearers socially distancing from quasi-governmental resistance figures who refused to wear masks, we see a 100% fatality rate for those who refuse to wear the mask (being blindfolded isn't wearing a mask, as they found out).

[Linked Image]

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by earlybrd
On quarantine now my sister in-law has had a fever for a week every day for 7 days my wife keeps her 6 month old baby 5 days a week she started symptoms last Thursday and baby came home with us to protect it per the doctor baby got sick on day 2 and my 13 yr old son had fever on day 3 wife was sick on day 4 I’m fine and daughter has scratchy throat this [bleep] is no joke

LOL

Grow the fugk up.

Medical advice coming from a drunk, classic.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
JCUB’,

I laugh because the story you just relayed was that you, your friends, and family became moderately sick due to engaging in recreational activities.

Hold up on the chuckles Swami....you might want to wipe the fog off your crystal ball on the moderately sick prognosis. Been minor for me, my wife, my kids. My folks are pretty bad right now and I'm pretty worried about them. Dad was in ER last night and the hospital today.

WTH, you had me in the other column?

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by OldHat
The virus is real and so is the irrational hysteria.

+1

Not that anyone wants to see their loved ones sick and pass, but the reality is people die.

Sad to see people in nursing homes and other elderly people without any family contact. Sad to see small businesses that will never recover. Sad on so many levels what this hysteria has done to this country, much less this world.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

You see, it works like this...the basic N95 mask that is so popular filters out nasty things down to 3 microns in size.

The Covid 19 virus is .08 to .12 microns in size....

So when a schittload of these COVID virus thingies get together-like a REALLY big schittload and attach themselves to each other ( not paying attention to nano-social distancing...) that gang of them can't get through the mask!

Simple as that!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For a while none of us knew what this thing was really about. We were told multiple conflicting story lines about what works what doesn’t, what we should do and shouldn’t do. But 9 months into it it’s not a smoke screen anymore, we all know several people who’ve had it, or we have had it. Truth is very few people actually get hit hard and most that die are older with underlying conditions. At this point the fear has worn off due to using logic. I have had several family members get it, ages 10-75 and none have had a rough go of it. I’ve had several co workers get it , some that I was face to face with when they were positive and wearing no mask. I may have had it and don’t even know it, Anyone who really believes at this point that masks actually do anything is out of touch with reality. Every single person who wears a masks touches their mouth and nose area more times a day than if they didn’t wear a mask. People who have worn a mask religiously , washed their hands religiously , and social distanced has still got the crud. At this point it has done what you’d expect, ran wildly across our country, from the smallest rural towns to the most densely populated cities. This shut down [bleep] is doing more harm than good at this point!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe

You see, it works like this...the basic N95 mask that is so popular filters out nasty things down to 3 microns in size.

The Covid 19 virus is .08 to .12 microns in size....

So when a schittload of these COVID virus thingies get together-like a REALLY big schittload and attach themselves to each other ( not paying attention to nano-social distancing...) that gang of them can't get through the mask!

Simple as that!

And this why you are the grand poobah!!! bam

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
For a while none of us knew what this thing was really about. We were told multiple conflicting story lines about what works what doesn’t, what we should do and shouldn’t do. But 9 months into it it’s not a smoke screen anymore, we all know several people who’ve had it, or we have had it. Truth is very few people actually get hit hard and most that die are older with underlying conditions. At this point the fear has worn off due to using logic. I have had several family members get it, ages 10-75 and none have had a rough go of it. I’ve had several co workers get it , some that I was face to face with when they were positive and wearing no mask. I may have had it and don’t even know it, Anyone who really believes at this point that masks actually do anything is out of touch with reality. Every single person who wears a masks touches their mouth and nose area more times a day than if they didn’t wear a mask. People who have worn a mask religiously , washed their hands religiously , and social distanced has still got the crud. At this point it has done what you’d expect, ran wildly across our country, from the smallest rural towns to the most densely populated cities. This shut down [bleep] is doing more harm than good at this point!

100% correct.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
JCUB’,

Hold up on the chuckles Swami....you might want to wipe the fog off your crystal ball on the moderately sick prognosis. Been minor for me, my wife, my kids. My folks are pretty bad right now and I'm pretty worried about them. Dad was in ER last night and the hospital today.

WTH, you had me in the other column?

I hope your folks pull through.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Normally when someone brings the flu home everyone in the house gets it. With the China flu it doesn't seem to work like that. Personally I'm not worried about the China virus and just plan to keep keeping on. If your the sickly type maybe you should pay attention, but please don't make me suffer because your fat or have pre-existing health conditions. None of us are getting out of here alive.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
there was widely publicized report recently, think from the CDC, said 85% of new cases are those who wear masks often or all the time

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
667 members (1minute, 1Akshooter, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 75 invisible), 3,156 guests, and 1,469 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,673
Posts18,399,532
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.