Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
BentDick is one of the most emotional little chicks I've ever seen.

Tell that to the doctor who has worked over 250 consecutive days and the elderly who are dying. You are selfish, irresponsible and causing death. But assume you are ok with that.
Hey If isn't me all is cool, party on dude!

Last edited by benquick; 11/30/20.
GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
"Stay home dad. Part time amateur disc golf athlete." laugh laugh laugh

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Coors light, Guinness, and tylenol cured my covid19.

It was a harrowing experience. The mild fever was almost unbearable, once I discovered I did actually have a 99.8 degree "fever". Then the cough set in....so bad I coughed about twice an hour....for a whole day.

Yet the f ucking puzzies keep demanding to be locked in their homes while muzzled.

News flash, nobody else in my home got it. I was around them for two weeks. No mask, no social distancing b.s.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 11/30/20.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by benquick

Tell that to the doctor who has worked over 250 consecutive days and the elderly who are dying. You are selfish, irresponsible and causing death. But assume you are ok with that.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? I ask a simple question and you won't answer?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
This is how the Russians are doing it.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Dude is rolling in the OT....might get a new Mclaren out of the deal.

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
No use shouting over the mob.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

See, all emotion.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Answer my question

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Did Rachel twist your panties too tight tonight?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B3

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Poor ol' guy - the doc is trying to find his wallet.

[Linked Image from imagesvc.meredithcorp.io]

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Ok, got it.

You are either a:
Sock Puppet
Bot
or a
Plant to generate traffic

Any one else would at least engage when engaged....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

See, all emotion.

A genuine Karen.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Not a joke, it is reality. Try reality, might do you some good. That sobbing old man is someone's father, grandpa, neighbor and you say he is a joke. Hope you don't end up like a joke.

There was a nurse on the national news a while back. She said a lot of patients are angry she wears a mask while treating them. She said they refuse to believe they have COVID and won't call their families as their oxygen levels become alarming, because they are angry and insist they don't have COVID. They think it's a hoax, and then they die, still thinking it's all a hoax.

These are the exact same type of loonies you see every day on 24hourcampfire.

"I have a night off from the hospital. As I’m on my couch with my dog I can’t help but think of the Covid patients the last few days. The ones that stick out are those who still don’t believe the virus is real. The ones who scream at you for a magic medicine and that Joe Biden is going to ruin the USA. All while gasping for breath on 100% Vapotherm. They tell you there must be another reason they are sick. They call you names and ask why you have to wear all that “stuff” because they don’t have COViD because it’s not real. Yes. This really happens. And I can’t stop thinking about it. These people really think this isn’t going to happen to them. And then they stop yelling at you when they get intubated. It’s like a f----ing horror movie that never ends. There’s no credits that roll. You just go back and do it all over again."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Goose💩 you’re an idiot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lol, keep trying

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"Simulated" photo. A real one of an actual patient would be a huge HIPPA violation, so they have to make that clear in their propaganda disclaimer.

You have to admit, they've perfected the art of lying and propaganda that would make Goebbels cry tears of joy. Even the surviving communist ex-Soviets are humbled.

Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I’m betting you’ve wound up on your stomach, ass up face down with someone’s tube down your throat more than a few times

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

SNORK.........🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Goosey

Not a joke, it is reality. Try reality, might do you some good. That sobbing old man is someone's father, grandpa, neighbor and you say he is a joke. Hope you don't end up like a joke.

There was a nurse on the national news a while back. She said a lot of patients are angry she wears a mask while treating them. She said they refuse to believe they have COVID and won't call their families as their oxygen levels become alarming, because they are angry and insist they don't have COVID. They think it's a hoax, and then they die, still thinking it's all a hoax.

These are the exact same type of loonies you see every day on 24hourcampfire.

"I have a night off from the hospital. As I’m on my couch with my dog I can’t help but think of the Covid patients the last few days. The ones that stick out are those who still don’t believe the virus is real. The ones who scream at you for a magic medicine and that Joe Biden is going to ruin the USA. All while gasping for breath on 100% Vapotherm. They tell you there must be another reason they are sick. They call you names and ask why you have to wear all that “stuff” because they don’t have COViD because it’s not real. Yes. This really happens. And I can’t stop thinking about it. These people really think this isn’t going to happen to them. And then they stop yelling at you when they get intubated. It’s like a f----ing horror movie that never ends. There’s no credits that roll. You just go back and do it all over again."

It's real. Real minor, unless you're a boomer already knocking on deaths door...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Media Bias /Fact Check --- Business Insider

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.

Politically, Business Insider leans left through both story selection and wording. Here are some examples of stories that have a leftward tilt:

The odds that a gun will kill the average American may surprise you

Mollie Tibbetts’ death is being used to push debunked ideas about illegal immigration and violent crime

Big oil companies were forced to lay out the science of climate change today in a court hearing that was compared to the Scopes trial on evolution

Ocasio-Cortez burns Mike Huckabee after being mocked: ‘Leave the false statements to Sarah Huckabee. She’s much better at it.’

This last story about Ocasio-Cortez and Mike Huckabee comes directly from the strongly left-leaning Talking Points Memo.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,618
Posts18,454,995
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.