Hop To
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Bristoe
"Our son lives in the basement and collects beer cans to support himself because the Commies taxed his college fund away from us and gave it to the street people, the illegals, and the negroes. But it's okay!,...because I saw a big fuggin' elk out the back door today".

Never had a elk coming in hot and screaming on a bugle, cow call, seen a huge mule sky lined on top of a mountain, have a grizzly woofing at you off trail, never swung flies for a steelhead, never had a west throat cut slam a stimi, have a 30 inch bull trout grab a brookie on a dry, never had a King hit a plug or chummed with live bait for tuna 50 miles off the coast or picked up up a big halibut or ling off of the coast or put out pots for Dungeness and fresh dry powder being first on top of mountain skiing .

You got your rebel flag, bugs, humidity, , fried food and worn out tractor though

That's well worth the price of feeding your anti-American government. Enjoy it, while you can. Fortunately your grand daughters will be kneeling before the BBC.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Our son lives in the basement and collects beer cans to support himself because the Commies taxed his college fund away from us and gave it to the street people, the illegals, and the negroes. But it's okay!,...because I saw a big fuggin' elk out the back door today".

Never had a elk coming in hot and screaming on a bugle, cow call, seen a huge mule sky lined on top of a mountain, have a grizzly woofing at you off trail, never swung flies for a steelhead, never had a west throat cut slam a stimi, have a 30 inch bull trout grab a brookie on a dry, never had a King hit a plug or chummed with live bait for tuna 50 miles off the coast or picked up up a big halibut or ling off of the coast or put out pots for Dungeness and fresh dry powder being first on top of mountain skiing .

You got your rebel flag, bugs, humidity, , fried food and worn out tractor though

Does Kentucky have snow capped peaks and millions of acres I can roam? no they don't so it will never see my lily white ass.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
What math are you referring to?

Maybe the math that more people in Florida voted for Joe Blow than live in Oregon

Yet it went Red. It's fun to see you idiots defend a [bleep]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BtailHunter

That's well worth the price of feeding your anti-American government. Enjoy it, while you can. Fortunately your grand daughters will be kneeling before the BBC.

My state went full red.... well minus one pos senator

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

Does Kentucky have snow capped peaks and millions of acres I can roam? no they don't so it will never see my lily white ass.... wink

But at the current pace, a lot of brothers will be seeing that lily white ass, all funded by you. Gotta love the irony. Keep feeding the enemy.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Beaver10

You get that small home purchased for her to live in after you become seed fertilizer?

Three houses and counting. Looking for the fourth.

Sweet!

Now your approaching our portfolio.

😎

Brother Beav... I am several notches below slumlord...... smile

We all are....Slums LOADED!

😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Maybe the math that more people in Florida voted for Joe Blow than live in Oregon

Where do you live that's so perfect, or are you ashamed to say?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Weren't full then, was it?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Where do you live that's so perfect, or are you ashamed to say?

I'll give you a hint, we have more negros than your mom has seen, maybe, and still went straight red, while idiot almost all white states went full on liberal.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I can roam all of it, also,...and all it costs me is a 2 day drive in a car. I don't need to pay commie taxes to the commie overlords day in and day out for eternity. I can see it whenever I choose for a few tanks of gas.

As for Elk,...they're some around in Kentucky. Anyone who wants to see them just goes and looks.

But I really don't care if no one comes to Kentucky. I'd prefer that they not.

It's for us,...not them.

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I can roam all of it, also,...and all it costs me is a 2 day drive in a car. I don't need to pay commie taxes to the commie overlords.

As for Elk,...they're some around in Kentucky. Anyone who wants to see them just goes and looks.

It's for us,...not them.

Why would anyone go to KY when they can fund commies, whilst their daughters are sucking BBC for them?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Weren't full then, was it?

Went to bed election night with the good guy ahead by a large margin... woke up the next morning to said pos winning the race... sound familiar? oh and this was last midterm.. folks wised up... I hope

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I can roam all of it, also,...and all it costs me is a 2 day drive in a car. I don't need to pay commie taxes to the commie overlords.

It's for us,...not them.

Obviously your interview at the office of Kentucky Tourism went poorly.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
My area just voted over 75 per cent for Trump and no car jackings, no sureno, norteno gang bangers, no black gang bangers, home invasions and the locals ran out BLM and ANTIFA when they came to protest last summer and you never see half of the obese customers in Walmart using motorized wheel chairs like in the TN and the South.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

lol

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by ribka; 12/01/20.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Amazing how someone living in such a beautiful place can be such a miserable cuck. Did your wife find the one BBC in the area code?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Amazing how someone living in such a beautiful place can be such a miserable cuck. Did your wife find the one BBC in the area code?

Steelhead is that you? smile

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

lol

It's a nice view. I've seen many like it,.....enough to know that there's hundreds of miles of nothing between them and where you can see them from.

Nice place to visit, before you come home.

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
655 members (1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 76 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,367
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.