24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 28 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody 'needs one' but you sure don't need a .243, 7-08, 308 and a number of euro 6.5's if you have one.......

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by 16bore
I prefer the 30-Aught-Bleedmore.

I thought the .270's were the bleeders?

270 Whine-like-Chester, easily confused.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by centershot
Nobody 'needs one' but you sure don't need a .243, 7-08, 308 and a number of euro 6.5's if you have one.......

I’d go along with that......

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
A few years ago I think it was Colorado that made shooting elk with the 50 BMR illegal. I heard it was because of the wounded animals that were not being recovered, many with the front leg broken. 1000 yard shots at a game animal are careless at best. Anything over 400 is a big gamble for most people and on some days, very windy and or poor light, should not be considered so if this is the sales pitch for the creedmoor it's a very poor one. If you can't understand what part of the deer, elk or whatever is going to get shot at long range with too much bullet drop then stay home and get your Red Rider out and shoot sparrows.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
6.5 CM is the hottest thing since sliced bread. Best invention since the fork. Or is that the .260?

When's the next great thing coming out?

.17 Hornet was a good one too. Glad to see Hornady making good stuff. Give them some credit. You wouldn't have much to talk about if it wasn't for them.

God Bless America
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
6.5 CM is the hottest thing since sliced bread. Best invention since the fork. Or is that the .260?

When's the next great thing coming out?

.17 Hornet was a good one too. Glad to see Hornady making good stuff. Give them some credit. You wouldn't have much to talk about if it wasn't for them.

COAL and fitting into a magazine with long/heavy bullets is something a lot of calibers don't do well.

Fitting into and feeding from a magazine with VLD type projectiles with a "jump" to the rifling that isn't the internal ballistic equivalent of the Grand Canyon makes it worth the price of admission.

Now, does anyone need to go replace rifles with 6.5CM rifles? Nope. But, if you are buying and are not already heavily invested in other calibers, choosing a caliber that's effective, has good bullet selection, has accurate factory ammo readily available, and recoils so little that man-bun having soy-latte drinking skinny jean wearing "men" can shoot it well probably isn't a bad idea......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have a 6.5mm Creedmoor. It shoots well. I don't know if it's any better and worse than any other caliber that I have but people can shoot whatever they want. Not sure what the obsession is with what people shoot or don't shoot.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I have a 6.5mm Creedmoor. It shoots well. I don't know if it's any better and worse than any other caliber that I have but people can shoot whatever they want. Not sure what the obsession is with what people shoot or don't shoot.

It's not about the Creedmore, in my opinion. Its simply that some (alot of) people can't seem to mind their business. For some reason, they develop strong feelings and opinions about things that rarely affect them in any way. Whatever the thing may be, if it runs counter to their preference, they will cobble together a reason to hate it. This 6.5 thing is just one example. Any rational person can see that there isn't anything wrong with it, even though it obviously won't be everyone's cup of tea. A reasonable person simply forgets it and moves on. But these busybodies are wired a little differently...in their mind they connect all manner of dots, and pretty soon conclude that "all these idiots adore the 6.5 and therefore manufacturers are focused only on that type of stuff and not the stuff I prefer". And then they get online and try to drum of the support of other busybodies who can't mind their own business. If this was only about rifles, it would be far less of an issue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The 260 Rem spanks the Creed and you don't have to put up with the tards..... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Short twig hasn’t chimed in yet?, wth.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by xxclaro

It's not about the Creedmore, in my opinion. Its simply that some (alot of) people can't seem to mind their business. For some reason, they develop strong feelings and opinions about things that rarely affect them in any way. Whatever the thing may be, if it runs counter to their preference, they will cobble together a reason to hate it. This 6.5 thing is just one example. Any rational person can see that there isn't anything wrong with it, even though it obviously won't be everyone's cup of tea. A reasonable person simply forgets it and moves on. But these busybodies are wired a little differently...in their mind they connect all manner of dots, and pretty soon conclude that "all these idiots adore the 6.5 and therefore manufacturers are focused only on that type of stuff and not the stuff I prefer". And then they get online and try to drum of the support of other busybodies who can't mind their own business. If this was only about rifles, it would be far less of an issue.

No, it's not aboit the rifle you goofball. It's about all the dumb mf'ers who think it's the be all, end all to rifles. Man bun wearin' sumbitches that swear you can kill anything at distances up to 5 miles just cause you own one. Reminds me of a fuqkin canuck.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
The 260 Rem spanks the Creed and you don't have to put up with the tards..... wink

.260 Rem performance is amazing.

At this point though, if I had neither, I would go Creedmoor.

But, I was just shooting last month with a friend who had his .260 out. He doesn't care about fitting long bullets in a magazine. He reloads, and he already has dies and brass. He'd be, IMO, an idiot to sell his .260 to buy a Creedmoor.

Same for .243. If I had one, I wouldn't have gone with my 6mm Creedmoor. But, since I had neither, I went with the one that went with my skinny jeans.....

laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by irfubar

.260 Rem performance is amazing.

At this point though, if I had neither, I would go Creedmoor.

But, I was just shooting last month with a friend who had his .260 out. He doesn't care about fitting long bullets in a magazine. He reloads, and he already has dies and brass. He'd be, IMO, an idiot to sell his .260 to buy a Creedmoor.

Same for .243. If I had one, I wouldn't have gone with my 6mm Creedmoor. But, since I had neither, I went with the one that went with my skinny jeans.....

laugh

You are correct goalie.... my 260 has a 3" mag box.... wink as does my 8 twister 243

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So what does a guy do when he really wants a Creedmore but cant fit in skinny jeans and doesnt have enough hair left to make a manbun???

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AZmark
So what does a guy do when he really wants a Creedmore but cant fit in skinny jeans and doesnt have enough hair left to make a manbun???

Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He buys an 0ught six

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Zubas and one of those baseball hats with the fake hair attached?!?!???

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by mirage243

No, it's not aboit the rifle you goofball. It's about all the dumb mf'ers who think it's the be all, end all to rifles. Man bun wearin' sumbitches that swear you can kill anything at distances up to 5 miles just cause you own one. Reminds me of a fuqkin canuck.

Or it's the idiots (like you) that think when someone says something good about it, that it's a slap in the face.

I have NO idea why the Creedmoor would bother you. You have to know that if your military daughter had as many cocks sticking out of her as she's had shoved in her, she'd look like a porcupine.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Pile them all together to get the 260 Swedemoor! They all perform “the same” on game when loaded with the same bullet; say the 140 Partition... One of my personal favorites for the caliber. Platforms may differ but performance is about the same... excellent! I will take my aquavit in lieu of Zima or White Claw...

Semper Fi

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
Originally Posted by mirage243

Or it's the idiots (like you) that think when someone says something good about it, that it's a slap in the face.

I have NO idea why the Creedmoor would bother you. You have to know that if your military daughter had as many cocks sticking out of her as she's had shoved in her, she'd look like a porcupine.

That was hilarious.

Page 24 of 28 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
227 members (12344mag, 160user, 257 roberts, 257robertsimp, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,862 guests, and 850 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,793
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.